2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

Yes, well, Dr. Baumgardener's young earth dating is very silly to me, and I don't go for that.

I'm going to be learning some muscle testing tomorrow. Should be interesting [free lesson, why not].

the waterway, are you talking about the one near Cajamarca? This is precisely carved and actually goes *through* a mountain : ) interesting, the fishing huts at high altitude - do you remember where that was?

Did a little more research about ice cores discusses the DCR or deglaciation cold reversal, dating range of 14,000-12,000 years BP, but he says a lot still remains unclear:

"A new Andean deep ice core from Nevado Illimani (6350 m), Bolivia"
http://www.unesco.org.uy/phi/biblioteca ... 456789/513
Benjamin

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

I have not found any modern and reasonable scientific explanation for the evident end of the ice age. Did the mega beasts die of kill, chill or ill? All we can say is they were killed alright, but not by stone age peoples.

One line of research that would like to pursue and model is to ask how the Atlantic gulf stream would behave if a giant continent was slapped in the middle of the Atlantic.

Without the gulf stream conveying tropical warm water to the arctic I believe we would have a far cooler climate and therefor lock water up as ice and lower sea levels which were the pre ice age conditions. The same would hold true for the Pacific as Lemuria would of been massive enough to restrict heat conveyance. If we were to remove the Andes and replace Brazil with a warm shallow tropical sea which can only take it's best west wards or south to the southern ocean.

I would love to model these parameters and suspect you need a super computer at NoAA or the Met office. I do believe that this could yield interesting results. The question is really 'why is the planet so warm now'? (Not including man's affect from fossil fuels)

Does anyone know how to test this theory?