2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

Mannz, Finally looked at those pictures. Awesome !

In one of the videos he twice spells the word "here" as "hear" in the same frame. He might not be a native english speaker, or perhaps a victim of a *** education system. Also, you don't need to be a good speller to be good at optics, electronics and such :flower:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Rezo

more recent [6 mo ago ish] interview w/Alex Collier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUTNfY
ArioK

I Love Power vs Force. known about it for a year now. I have used the test mainly for previous lifetimes/reincarnations/changed flesh in this particular Universe is my statement. my 89th lifetime. So that would make it my 2nd 81 life cycle? Yes I think so. Also used it as an early pregnancy test. The test is extremely accurate. PvF Calibrates at a level of 810 as stated in the book and verified by my various test and my calibration level for Thiaoouba is above 810 less than 900.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Robanan

MannZ wrote:Truth is really simple. That is one of many reasons why most people seem to miss it. Your dense mind IS your "karma". It consists of the sum total of lessons you have "repressed" or have yet to learn. It goes on trying to unburden itself throughout life continously. Simply sit down and close your eyes and demand "silence" to see for yourself. If silence is not what you get you are not the master of your own mind (is this something you are willing to accept? Who is this mind that you seem to have so little control over? How can we let this thing order us around and create all sorts of misery?). You have not transcended it, and thus you are still a slave of it and all its desires/projections etc. There is great peace in admitting and accepting how things are. That is the first and most important step to freedom.
Learning doesn't happen without understanding, . Understanding happens within the mind. Simple truth.
To silence the mind has it's own value (I've already discussed it extensively and exhaustively on this forum) the main point about it (that I've always stressed out) is that learning to silence your mind gives you time, control and frees valuable resources for your intellect to process what is falsely being called "karma" up there (even though storing random information about random stuff in your mind is indeed a burden and needs to be dealt with one way or the other). When by being unconditionally open minded you lose your focus, you lose valuable memory that you need to recall constantly, and you lose track of your thoughts and the very things you are trying to learn and/or investigating. In the light of these observable simple truths, it turns out that the very idea of transcending the mind is equvalently the same as the idea of bypassing your stomach when it's full of food already which means no matter how much you do what, as long as you keep bypassing your own mind you won't get any results. You may aswell throw the food on the floor instead of putting it in your mouth to go through an artificially created tube that bypasses your stomach, won't make a difference... honest. Try to understand also the danger of having your stomach "forget" how to process food. This is why fortunately for us at the level that we are now, we are not given unrestricted access to all of our conscious resources, a lot of our "physical and spiritual facilities" (throughout all the 9 bodies) which include but are not limited to things we naturally learn during childhood, stays with us throughout all our lives, a great lot of what we need to consciously do to "sustain" ourselves is done automatically for us.
It's up to you to verify this information independently by using what has been made available to you, that is not something I or anyone else can do for you either through this forum or else.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

MannZ wrote:The problem is that people do not pay attention to this process, and thus they often create more "karma" in their lifes then they actually get rid of. They don't allow the process to go deeper because they are afraid to face all the "ugly" stuff burried in there. Many people can handle tremendous physical pain, but they cannot at all handle a sting of "bad conscience" or the feeling of "insecurity" that one has to go through in this cleansing process. The angst of not knowing who you really are is more than most people can handle, so they cling to superficial/false "identities/personas/masks" provided by the ego/mind. With sincerity/humility/openness Excistence/God will give you a glimpse into your true peaceful nature of unconditional love beyond the mind (ie. the Awareness or meta-consciousness). With such an insight it is much easier to allow the cleansing process to happen and go deeper and deeper because you know that what is beyond is the Real deal. You have a "guiding star" so to speak.
True but with that said, one shouldn't forget that if to imagine the simple process of cooking some food, you will never reach any result if you keep cleaning the pot out of all the raw ingedrients you put there, I don't think I need to mention that indeed over time you may start to notice that all you're left with is a birght, shiny and clean cooking pot which would look nice even if it is empty. Oh not to forget that one of the necessary conditions for cooking quality food is to clean the pot after it's used. :eat:

am I being moderate? :drunken:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
pax47

Hmm. what is the main message of the book(handbook for the new paradigm) ?

What would be the cataclysm? Who could explain me in simple sentences?
#-o 'coz i jus cant get it.
Thanks! Friends! ^_^
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
ronald

If there is this interest, reading it will help.
Handbooks usually describe methods for dealing with processes, objects and situations in order to achieve a goal.
I think the title is clear.

My opinion is that information about future event, cataclysms, etc. is best not to receive second hand because it is often found difficult to validate. That difficulty seems a logical effect as part of the system that supports us by normally prohibiting the future to be known. A reason may be that, we first need to learn to handle, forecast and prevent our common day individual issues before zooming out our focus on the overall structure in the hope to better handle it.
We were given a weather forecast by TP which I find sufficient.
Although it may feel to some that knowing more of it, hope will sustain. It is no matter of hope when someone decides to party on while knowing that 2 more years later all will be gone anyway. This would be the actual biggest individual cataclysm in picture of ones own responsibility throughout existence in lives.

In conclusion, to choose the long road with all the fancy cataclysms seems less interesting.
Moving to the fast track, I discovered I must first try to fully comprehend my own psyche.

p82
It is in the area of the psyche that, on Earth, your greatest problems exist.
Rezo

well, heres yet another cataclysm interview to feel annoyed about: project camelot interviews Patrick Geryl [researcher'] regarding polar shift in 2012..... dire predictions, interesting part about the hall of records he insists he found [very large labrynth, said to be at Hawara [not giza] egypt, mostly underwater, etc].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-cCeaK ... r_embedded

@ 1:33:10 - Bill Ryan, "Then I'm going to quit work and just start partying! lolol" Patrick "Thats the best thing you can do. [2x]" The plentiful references to partying as a means to coping with the information, almost alarms me more than the dire predictions... :?

Another thing I've got with Geryl about the 2012 stuff - he doesn't consider how long Mu and its colonies [Atlantis] had been around [between 248,013 bc - 12,513 bc]- even before Mu, how long other [bakaratini ppl in austral-antarctic, indian subcontinent, then africa] civilizations were around before the asteroid hit them...could it be they too were also hit over and over ever 14,500 years [he claims they happen every 11,500 years], but somehow they all knew and prepared, but we today, just have no clue?

Instead its probably true they weren't hit over and over, or had even altered nature to prevent it [though its said they used big giant crazy earthquake weapons to wreck everything], but rather that such massive destructions are different kinds of cycles, in much larger numbers of years, beyond what we would care to consider in terms of time. I'm thinking of two sets of waves [patterns] that superposition, as a crude example b/c thats all I can think of.

Do pole shifts happen periodically as Geryl says, or due to certain natural limits being crossed by mankind's activity? Or could it be both? Tom didn't seem to stress in any strong way the likelihood of any major polar shifting going on, if I remember correctly, he mentioned it in terms of secondary possibility.
bomohwkl

[quote="Rezo"]well, heres yet another cataclysm interview to feel annoyed about: project camelot interviews Patrick Geryl [researcher'] regarding polar shift in 2012..... dire predictions, interesting part about the hall of records he insists he found [very large labrynth, said to be at Hawara [not giza] egypt, mostly underwater, etc].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-cCeaK ... r_embedded

@ 1:33:10 - Bill Ryan, "Then I'm going to quit work and just start partying! lolol" Patrick "Thats the best thing you can do. [2x]" The plentiful references to partying as a means to coping with the information, almost alarms me more than the dire predictions... :?

Another thing I've got with Geryl about the 2012 stuff - he doesn't consider how long Mu and its colonies [Atlantis] had been around [between 248,013 bc - 12,513 bc]- even before Mu, how long other [bakaratini ppl in austral-antarctic, indian subcontinent, then africa] civilizations were around before the asteroid hit them...could it be they too were also hit over and over ever 14,500 years [he claims they happen every 11,500 years], but somehow they all knew and prepared, but we today, just have no clue?

Instead its probably true they weren't hit over and over, or had even altered nature to prevent it [though its said they used big giant crazy earthquake weapons to wreck everything], but rather that such massive destructions are different kinds of cycles, in much larger numbers of years, beyond what we would care to consider in terms of time. I'm thinking of two sets of waves [patterns] that superposition, as a crude example b/c thats all I can think of.

Do pole shifts happen periodically as Geryl says, or due to certain natural limits being crossed by mankind's activity? Or could it be both? Tom didn't seem to stress in any strong way the likelihood of any major polar shifting going on, if I remember correctly, he mentioned it in terms of secondary possibility.[/quote]

have a look at [b]Reversals of the earth's magnetic field By John Arthur Jacobs[/b]. Polarity shift is also called Matuyama chron. Do remember rubbish information results in rubbish mind......
bomohwkl

quoted from http://www.projectcamelot.org/patrick_geryl.html
In brief, Geryl is convinced that the sun will undergo a pole reversal in 2012, which he says, is a cyclical event that takes place every 26,000 years and has been documented. This has some scientific basis - and, from what we understand, this repeating event may indeed be overdue. This solar pole reversal would in turn induce a similar reversal on Planet Earth. At that point, to paraphrase Geryl's conclusions, all hell will break loose.

To prepare you for this video (and don't be lulled into a false sense of security by the very funny outtake right at the beginning!) - these are Patrick Geryl's own words:

In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.

In my books I reveal the immense cataclysm that is going to torment the earth in the near future. It is presently assumed by most people and the general scientific world at large, that the rotation of the Earth is stable, however, as expounded in my previous works on this subject, this is not the case. The gruesome reports of the previous catastrophes should, hopefully, be clear to all.

The historical exploration of cosmology in previous books is founded on the translation of hieroglyphs, cracking of codes, unveiling of the magnetic reversal of the sun, study of old maps, decoding of astronomical clues, geological research, and the discovery of the most exciting archaeological find in modern times.

Considering these I came to the following conclusions:

1. With clock-like regularity, sudden reversals and pole shifts are natural to the Earth. The result is worldwide destruction, and is supported by paleo-magnetic evidence and early manuscripts.
2. The reversal of the poles is attributed to the harmonic cycle of the magnetic fields of the sun.
3. Polar reversals can be calculated precisely on the basis of the sunspot cycle theory or the magnetic field theory, which the Maya and the Old Egyptians were privy to. These secrets are contained in the Labyrinth of Hawara, a huge complex consisting of three thousand rooms.

1.Lets say if we observed pole reversal of every 26,000 years, why the magnetic lava sediment didn't show such reversal at 26,000 years? You can wikipedia it.

2. No one actually is very sure that how the magnetic field is generated. One thing is sure that the earth rotation will never change except impact by very very large extremely asteroid. By Newton's first law, Mass that moves will move indefinitely until a force is applied to change its movement. This is called INERTIA. So to reverse the rotation of the earth, it would take millions times the power released in Boxing day earthquake in 2004. If it does happen every 26,000 as it is so frequent in geological term, how come we don't have any RECORD of it. It should be a widespread evidence geologically.

PHYSICS WORKS......study PHYSICS.

3. Precisely.........in scientific world, precisely is something we try to avoid in particular when there are so many unknown variables that can influence the change of the measurement. I am sure that pole shift is a multi-variable function. If it is a simple predictable function, we would have discovered from magnetic lava.

4. He doesn't relate the how "translation of hieroglyphs, cracking of codes, unveiling of the magnetic reversal of the sun, study of old maps, decoding of astronomical clues, geological research, and the discovery of the most exciting archaeological find in modern times" gives undenying truth that the pole shift reversal happens 26,000 , with wide spread destruction?? He said he can calculate precisely, then, there must a strong fundamental and verifiable truth found in nature that help him to verify the fact. So fact, he just brushed it side without putting a strong evidence.

Overal Geryl sounds fishy and I wonder what is his purpose of mis-inform other people. I think he is done purposely as the mistakes are rather obvious.

again I want to quote a saying from Buddha
Buddha said that any beliefs that we accept as true without personal verification are called `superstition`. Buddha said he knew because he had verified `the beliefs` through his own realizations, practices and recognizing the fruits of manifestations of the essential universal truths.
Rezo

Sorry to bother you with this guy/information....thanks for your answers; I was, initially, intrigued by his ideas. I also was suspicious - especially regarding his concept that earth will change rotation direction...

He sells books, has websites even a survival group with somewhat expensive membership.... clearly theres $ motivation. He may even strongly believe [says he does] that he is right, of course, this has * zero * to do with reality on its own whatsoever.

If the burden of explanation is in his court and he doesn't do it, then theres a bit of a problem isn't htere? I also did notice some other logical inconsistencies in his information [the 11,500 year cycle of shifts, he did not explain much about, how he got those figures!]. Probably wants you to buy the book, 'then you can read how'....??

Viewing it didn't scare me so I couldn't reason, but perhaps I was affected somewhat - enough to keep some of my attention. Certainly, false information has incentive to proliferate, especially with negative events, and new age "code words" probably trigger belief mechanism$ just as much [if not more] than on other subjects.

Perhaps project camelot knows its putting out false information? I doubt it but some sources seem pretty far off. They did mention they do not agree with Patrick's conclusions, though. Anyway, thanks for the Jacobs reference, I will check that one out.

The more knowledge, the less likely to 'buy into' or get 'steered' by such things. For me, or anyone else who might read here. Actually, Ive been wanting to study physics again, now [only recently] I can afford to do so [part time]. I was educated in general college physics for 3 semesters, but forgot some of it. :-k
TempUser

I can't help but wonder if such memes in general, and especially the meme in question, have any kind affiliation with GCP experiments :?: :-k
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
pax47

Rezo wrote:Sorry to bother you with this guy/information....thanks for your answers; I was, initially, intrigued by his ideas. I also was suspicious - especially regarding his concept that earth will change rotation direction...

He sells books, has websites even a survival group with somewhat expensive membership.... clearly theres $ motivation. He may even strongly believe [says he does] that he is right, of course, this has * zero * to do with reality on its own whatsoever.

If the burden of explanation is in his court and he doesn't do it, then theres a bit of a problem isn't htere? I also did notice some other logical inconsistencies in his information [the 11,500 year cycle of shifts, he did not explain much about, how he got those figures!]. Probably wants you to buy the book, 'then you can read how'....??

Viewing it didn't scare me so I couldn't reason, but perhaps I was affected somewhat - enough to keep some of my attention. Certainly, false information has incentive to proliferate, especially with negative events, and new age "code words" probably trigger belief mechanism$ just as much [if not more] than on other subjects.

Perhaps project camelot knows its putting out false information? I doubt it but some sources seem pretty far off. They did mention they do not agree with Patrick's conclusions, though. Anyway, thanks for the Jacobs reference, I will check that one out.

The more knowledge, the less likely to 'buy into' or get 'steered' by such things. For me, or anyone else who might read here. Actually, Ive been wanting to study physics again, now [only recently] I can afford to do so [part time]. I was educated in general college physics for 3 semesters, but forgot some of it. :-k

After all we have nothing to be afraid of, let the Universal law flow to its course.. Be in harmony in everything!

:salute:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Rezo

is there a way to explain away the mammoths with flash-frozen food half digested in their stomachs? I dont recall it having been mentioned or not.

an interesting article here attempts to debunk it:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/ar ... pter15.asp
Ptah

Renzo,

Mammoths were grassland animals. The evidence for a quick freeze is only one bit of the puzzle.
There is also evidence of dying by gases and dying via drowning. If a meteorite slammed into the earth 12000 years ago, 1st there’d be volcanic eruptions. (Gases) 2nd tsunamis {Drowning} Then the sun might not have shone through for some period of time. (Freeze)Plus the sudden rise of a mountain range or massive waves washed up their bodies up on mountain sides in Russia and Alaska where mammoths and other prehistoric animals like the saber tooth tiger have been found. The food would have still been frozen in their mouths because that’s where it was. In the frozen wastelands.

The largest Tsunami ever recorded in our history was in 1958 that hit Alaska. It was 500 meters high… 1500 foot. One big wave. It removed trees and soil off the tops of the mountains. This is the kind of wave’s one would expect and probably bigger. Sea bed pressure would have given causing more calamities.
If Atlantis was in the middle of the north Atlantic as Plato has said. The Gulf Stream could not have flowed so far north being the warm water and climate, a central heating for North America and Europe. The disappearance of Atlantis would have caused the Gulf Stream to flow far north bringing with it heated water helping to end the last ice age. It is impossible to guess the upheavals that happened as Tropical pre-historic animals, mammals and fishes died at the same time.
2000 years ago the total population of Europe, Africa and the Americas was about 60 million. But Asia had 133 million {double}. It is obvious a cataclysm of some kind struck one side of the world in prehistory. With Asia being somewhat un- affected. The peoples of the Atlantic basin were reduced to a memory and lived in the earths upheavals for at least 1000 years before the earth calmed down. Where they began to repopulate. 12000 years ago the world had a sudden face change. In Journey to the ninth planet a discription has been given of this type of event.