2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

I might've got off on the wrong foot earlier with my links, I was just impatient since he doesn't make his methods of calibration easily accessible, other than the general philosophy behind it. Since it is a scale with gradations, that would seem important to more elaborate on at first, to me at least.

I've been reading some more from his website, now watching some talks of his on youtube, great speaker actually - I'm willing to admit to the possibility that those values might not have been his [coca cola, bush etc], has he ever confirmed or denied it? I know this may seem unimportant I was just curious - Its likely he doesn't wish to engage in such negative energies i.e. not worth his time, he might say. And from that perspective I might see why. But I'm a little interested to know if hes aware of whats being said about him in this way, and if hes responded to it or not. Anyway ...

My main area of confusion is as to what the margin of error for AK testing is, given the way our minds can make the results they want. I suppose this paradoxically might be one reason AK might prove valid, but what about false results? I am reminded of the 'chi wheel,' vegatest and syncrometer devices, and their more sophisticated computer frequency scanning devices like QXCI and such [very expensive if you want to buy one!]. Wonder if GDV is an accurate testing method for them all, or if Dr. Korotkov or others have looked into AK much. So far haven't found a lot on this cross-reference.

I did find this, to be fair - and Ive always believed in energy healing, so I'm just trying to understand how AK fits into it all. Does it have anything to do w/muscle channels or jing jin in chinese medicine, where the 12 main meridians have currents that follow certain parts of muscles? Is there any literature linking AK to this idea out there?

http://www.uskinesiology.com/kirlian.htm

I am still quite interested in the notion of different category planets, because it is not just the result for one person, it is also the dynamic feedback between one person and everyone else. Maybe even the vibration of the nuclear energy of the planet itself is influential, or even most important? Why is it that you can't go forwards, or else you physically die? Any thoughts on that? Anything to do with the 'galaxy model' for the atom? anyway I might be getting off topic a bit.

I want to get his book that specifically deals with the calculation method for his measurements, to learn more about it. Is this explained in the 'reality vs subjectivity' book?
MannZ

Hello Rezo!

I am very happy to see that intelligent life is not totally extinct on this forum. The reason I usually don't waste time on forums like this is that I know that many people simply cannot handle information which goes against their indoctrinated belief system. They seem to feel extremely threatened which is obvious in the negative and categorical resistance style of their response. Openness and willingness to investigate things before refusing them (or not!) is rare indeed. You have proved to possess such rare qualities, so I will take time to offer you the best response that I can.

"I was just impatient since he doesn't make his methods of calibration easily accessible, other than the general philosophy behind it. Since it is a scale with gradations, that would seem important to more elaborate on at first, to me at least."

In the back of every book he describes the method in detail and there is also videos available. I would recommend to first read his first book: "Power vs. Force" which is an excellent introduction to it all. It can be found here: http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/t ... 09.torrent
Also a video with him demonstrating the method is here: http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/t ... d6.torrent

If you like what you read/see there I would recommend to buy more of his books, for example one called "Stairway to enlightenment: Transcending the levels of consciousness" which describes each major level in great detail.

"I'm willing to admit to the possibility that those values might not have been his [coca cola, bush etc], has he ever confirmed or denied it? I know this may seem unimportant I was just curious - Its likely he doesn't wish to engage in such negative energies i.e. not worth his time, he might say. And from that perspective I might see why. But I'm a little interested to know if hes aware of whats being said about him in this way, and if hes responded to it or not. Anyway ... "

I don't know about those particular values. But let me say this: This whole thing is still in development. I myself find many of Dr. Hawkins calibrations strange to say the least. And I don't see him as an absolute authority on calibrating in any way. It must be said that a mystics agenda is first and foremost to help others (i.e mankind) to find the right path, and in this domain they are natural authorities because of their level of consciousness. Hawkins, unlike most mystics, is also a scholar and renowned scientist and by mixing into this "world"
from a higher transcendent perspective there is bound to be controversy...

His method of AK according to Hawkins (and my own research) calibrates at exactly 600. This means that it can be seen as a "bridge" between two very different paradigms. As noted, the level of 600 and above is the realm of classical "enlightenment" by Dr. Hawkins referred to as the non-linear, non-dualistic i.e spiritual domain. And below 600 is the linear and dualistic i.e materialistic domain. Of course, there is progressive graduation and in reality these two domains are not separated in any way, but our perspective of reality changes accordingly the higher or lower we go.

"My main area of confusion is as to what the margin of error for AK testing is, given the way our minds can make the results they want. I suppose this paradoxically might be one reason AK might prove valid, but what about false results? I am reminded of the vegatest and syncrometer devices, and their more sophisticated computer frequency scanning devices like QXCI and such. How do I know these are or are not the real thing? What about the scientology e-meter? What is the similarity to L Ron Hubbard's 'thetans' and Reich's 'bions'? At the face of it I find Reich more trustworthy, at least in his approach to human health and psychology [in comparison to scientology]."

I am not familiar with all these methods you are mentioning so you will have to provide me with some decent links about them if you wish. I can however elaborate some more on my experience with the method.

The way I see it, Hawkins method is just a refined kind of "dowsing" (it is based on the same principle). Dowsing is not a new art/science in any way, as you probably know. And dowsing rods/pendulum can indeed be used to calibrate with. This way you don't have to depend on a partner. Now, how does dowsing work?

To get accurate results with dowsing is all about getting out of your own way. You should also know that chances of getting accurate results are very slim unless you are a somewhat advanced student. Paradoxically, the accuracy of your results are greatly affected by your ability to notdepend on them in any way (i.e when you don't care, you don't interfere). You have to be very centered and in a totally neutral state of mind with regards to the results. This becomes easier the higher up the consciousness scale you go. People below 200 (78% of the population according to Hawkins) cannot get accurate results at all with this method, and if the intentions behind your calibration is below 200 you will also get wrong results.

Since ultimately everything is consciousness, everything that ever happened within this field of consciousness (i.e "All that is") is recorded (much like each planet according to the TP has a recording of everything that happened on that planet). Dowsing and Hawkins AK method takes advantage of this fact. The theory (as I have understood it) is that this "impersonal" all pervading consciousness responds spontaneously (to truth) through each persons energy/meridian/muscular system by making it "go strong". The "no/negative" response is simply a "lack of response" i.e it makes a person "go weak". The truth response is very rapid and "short-lived" like a sudden wave of extra "energy/power" flooding the system in a brief glimpse. Thus, success in classic pendulum/rod dowsing depends on your ability to repeat or hold your "statement/question" in mind long enough so that the subtle impersonal muscle movements (originating from the all pervading field of consciousness) are "translated" to the grosser movement of the pendulum or rods as a "yes" or "no" response which is then picked up consciously by the subject. By this you can understand that the ability to "get out of your own way" is crucial, otherwise the very subtle signals originating from the all pervading non-linear consciousness will be polluted and overridden by the much stronger impulses from your own conscious/unconscious mind.

Dr. Hawkins method is very good because it is so fast. You hold the affirmative "statement" in mind (and state it verbally followed by an "order" to your partner to "resist") and the arm of your partner goes "strong=yes" or "weak=no". This way you don't have to concentrate as long as with a pendulum or rods, but still you will have to be in a very neutral state of mind as ultimately it is what you hold in mind AND NOT WHAT YOU STATE verbally that counts. You can test this by writing a note and give it to the partner and calibrate stuff written on that note without ever saying it out load, but simply holding it in your mind. I have done this myself and it worked like a charm.

Experience in classic dowsing and meditation (and also concentration) exercises is of great value to heighten your accuracy in Hawkins method. What is verbally stated doesn't matter half as much as what you actually hold in mind (including all subtle connotations etc.). This might account for some of Hawkins "strange" results. The more you know about a subject the more accurately you can approach the subject with the AK method. Hawkins and other mystics are not authorities on "worldly" events in any way. They tend to see the bigger pictures of things I guess (like in energetic ways). And as in Hawkins case he runs a big "organization" and cannot afford to be to controversial about Bush and co...(I am sure you know what I mean). He helps a lot of people though, and in the end, that is what matters.

"Lastly, I always thought it would be challenging at the very least to figure out what category a planet is, because it is not just the result for one person, it is also the dynamic feedback between one person and everyone else. Maybe even the vibration of the nuclear energy of the planet itself is influential. Why is it that you can't go forwards, or else you physically die? Any thoughts?"

The scale of Consciousness Dr. Hawkins elucidated was calibrated into existence by the use of his own method and based on his own experience as an "enlightened" being and also on knowledge about a lot of classical text about different states of consciousness. Interestingly enough it harmonizes very well with the classic Yoga theory of the three Gunas (And idea of what the gunas represent here (first link I found:>): http://www.vancouveryoga.com/gunas_yogaphilosophy.html):

Tamas dominated: (below 200)

Rajas dominated: (200-499)

Sattva dominated: (500-599)

enlightenment: 600-1000

So a person calibrating at, lets say; 350 will still feel the pull of "Tamas" sometimes, but overall he/she will be very energetic, competitive and optimistic and sometimes even experience glimpses of total Sattva. Do you see now how things are more multi-dimensional then just a simple number. When you are familiar with the scale and has experience of calibrations with regard to specific cases (i.e people you know etc) things become clearer.

Your calibration number is simply an average of your sum total "being" (i.e your energy field or attractor field as Hawkins call it because that field decides what kind of life experience you are drawing to yourself). You are not statically stuck on that number in that you can never experience other levels. Rather you fluctuate between many levels as the three "gunas" interact and blend into each other in a kaleidoscopic way. And your calibration is the average number of all this. Spiritual growth is registered in that your average number gets higher and higher. It can happen in smaller or bigger leaps. Each step up is of immense value as the scale is logarithmic.

The great contribution of Hawkins is not just this scale and the method, but also the knowledge that there actually ARE such progressive measurable levels. This demystifies spirituality and the state of "enlightenment" because before most people believed that you were either "normal" or "enlightened"; and enlightenment thus became something too strange or "far out" for most people to even consider as real. But this scale shows that spirituality can be incorporated in any life no matter were you are at the scale. You can always live a "normal" life and still try to raise yourself up as much as possible within your own defined "goal" or "comfort zone".

The calibration of the sum total of a planet is also "known" to non-linear all pervading consciousness as long as you refer to some kind of scale (like Hawkins scale). It corresponds to the "mass consciousness" of the planets inhabitants (at least that is how I measured it). As for why you cannot "cheat" and go forwards (you can go forwards if you have earned it) I guess that is simply they way Creation is made. The higher you go on the scale the more you will seek solitude because you sense the "bad vibes" from all around you (people, family, "friends" etc.) and the lower energy fields of these beings and of society in general will feel threatened by an awareness-point with an energy-field that is sufficiently higher then "the norm" and thus, people (known and unknown) will more or less "unconsciously" be instruments of forces that wants to pull you back down so "the norm" is not disturbed, and so that everyone can go back to their misery and don't have to face that by being responsible for themselves they can elevate themselves out if that sorry victim-consciousness state of being. Jesus or Immanuel or whatever his name actually was is a clear example of what can happen to a being of high calibration, when put on a planet of very low overall vibration (I think Hawkins has calibrated that the mass consciousness of the planet Earth at the time of Jesus/Immanuel was 90). Mystics throughout the times have been known to seek solitude. Very few spoke out and held discourses like Buddha etc.

I hope you forgive me for writing such a long post again, but there is no short way to explain all this. Is you have more questions or something was not covered etc. just ask again... And please write a post of what you think of the Handbook(s) when you have read them or anytime you wish:>

Blessings
Rezo

im having trouble opening the torrents, i use an imac - what program do I need to open a torrent, anyone know? usually i just download mp3s/mpegs/pdfs/word docs straight up.
MannZ

I don't know much about imac's but I use this program on PC: http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

search around some on google, you should be able to find something?
MannZ

Here is a good article on the different levels of consciousness and how they all after a while acts like "a trap" that by creating frustration in different ways eventually inspires the individual to transcend the level and take the leap to ever higher functioning:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/0 ... ciousness/
Essene

Indeed it is, I have been a frequenter of steve pavlina's for a few years now and have found many valuable gems in what he says.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
alexH

I think that soon before the year 2012 books about the cataclysm will greatly increase in size. I know that some people are going to try to take advantage of the situation and sell the stuff people are interested in for money, but if it really does happen, what would be the point of aiming for money? I mean you'd die so it would be a waste. It's really ignorant...
Well anywayy better watch out for those money grbbers
If a blind man leads another, they will both fall into a pit. -Jesus Christ

The no-mind not-thinks no-thoughts about no thing.
Gautama Buddha
MannZ

alexH

First of all. You don't have to depend on any book(s) to understand that humanity is headed into a dead end or "evolve or die" situation. All it takes is open eyes. These Handbooks which are given away for free (at the expense of George Green who even pays the shipping costs. But I recommend to just get the ebooks...) goes right to the heart of the issue, and suggests a very real solution. Namely, the solution of transcending the victim-consciousness paradigm humanity has been caught up in for thousands of years. Resisting is of little use because what you resist tends to persist. It is much more effective to rather focus on what is good and abandon what is not good then to try to resist "evil".

People interested in money will be interested in money until the day they die, and most likely in many lifetimes to come. With a little discernment you can easily tell who has honest intentions and who's a crook.

Your somewhat passive attitude of "wait and see" is perfectly understandable. After all, we have been fooled in the past right? Nothing happened with the Y2K hysteria... But what was that really all about anyway? Was it just some *** happening or did it maybe have some hidden meaning? I don't know. But if we speculate we can see that it could have served several purposes. 1) The whole thing was a "set up" by the perpetrator elite bloodline controllers orchestrated in perfect timing to discredit the 2012 issue and pacify people about what is really going on.
2) It could also be seen as a kind of warning and wake-up call for some people about how fragile the whole of modern "civilization" really is.

The only way to help oneself is with an attitude to help mankind and visa versa. We have nothing to loose and everything to win.
MannZ

Evidence to backup claims

Here are some links that should be a fascinating read to people who have followed this thread:

In regard of recent controversies about the Norwegian "Doomsday vault" (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=7529) I found this letter from a "Norwegian Politician" to be quite interesting:
http://projectcamelot.org/norway.html

I quote the first passage from the letter:

"I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”."

It is also good to read the big picture summary from the same site:
http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html#

Here is also a typical example of a "Star Kid":

http://projectcamelot.org/boriska.html

I recommend that you read the two articles about him as they are both amusing and fascinating to read:
http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/ ... rtian.html
http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/ ... riska.html
sahbii

soulrider wrote:
MannZ wrote:... But if you don't have the courage to lift yourself out of "mainstream" thinking you will never grow, but always be a slave of mass consciousness and herd instinct...
WTF? I hope you're not making this personal fella? You have NO idea who I am, let alone have the right to form an opinion of me FFS. I can say with all honesty that I am certainately NOT mainstream... you're now on my "ignore list" [-X
You are tripping mate,
It's not all about you,
but it is isn't it.

chill
Essene

Wow... I really do not want to be thinking of other time lines, the one we are in is my concern. When I read these type of things and watch more ufo vids which just enforce how much bigger the universe is and how irrelevant my materialistic hopes and dreams when it might all come to nothing in the next few years, I begin to think of going back to Australia and trying to live with Tom and develop spiritually or something. But that is just my survival instincts blaring.

To be honest I would of really loved to have lived in the material world until retirement and then go live on a self sufficient hobby farm studying all kinds of things but chances are I won't get to do this. Because at the end of the day despite the material world or society's short comings I do find myself very blessed to live in it, because at the end of the day life is what you make it and even the lowest born people have the chance to raise themselves up in our society as long as it is within them.

I think I have just got comfortable again with in society. The ironic thing is when I was at Tom's the life suited me fine, I have always dreamed of living at one with nature and working the earth, I was very happy there yet I did have a nagging feeling that I needed to go out into the world.

I don't know guys, sometimes I just wish my Higher Self would come down and sit with me, we'd have a good long chat and my HS would outline all the things I need to do, my role in the world, but then I suppose I am only to go to it, but to be honest this scares me...

I think I am going to try some meditation tonight and think long and hard about my life and where I'm going, what to do etc etc. I have become to complacent this last 6 months, I am quite confused at the moment.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
sahbii

although I can see where SoulRider's coming from..

ok Im gonna cool out too..

Interesting read, a lot of information for me to digest, I'll need to look at some of the external sources to get a clearer picture in my head..

cheers
MannZ

Let me say before we start. I am not addressing this post to anyone in particular. I rather want to make a general statement/comment about a tendency on this thread.

In this thread I have provided a lot of information highly relative to the message contained in the TP, which is indeed an important message. I am not asking anyone to read anything they don't want to read. I provide links to relevant stuff, and people choose to read something else instead, and then they actually take time to complain(!) about it on the thread. Is that something you want to share with other people? your personal problems and complaints?

"ooh, your post gives me a constipation!"
"ooh, I don't want to think about this or that!"
"ooh, your post hurt my precious little ego!"

Such stuff should hardly be fit in your personal diary people. It is time to wake up to what the TP actually talks about (and not get lost in details). It is time to take responsibility for yourself and stop nitpicking and complaining about this and that. We are looking at a huge challenge and potentially very hard times for humanity in the coming years, and this kind of attitude does not help one bit. Why don't you research stuff before you comment instead of just spilling your prejudices all over the place?

It's embarrassing to witness this kind of childish nonsense. And no, I am not "angry" at anyone. I write this as a wake up call and you may take it any way you want, including putting me on your "ignore list".

There is really just one choice to make (and stick to "in sickness and in health"), and that is to start practicing an attitude of serving mankind or continue serving your own greedy childish ego. The consequences of this choice at this time is of immense important for both yourself and humanity.

I don't have any more time to spend on this forum, so this is my last post. I wish you all good luck in the times ahead!
Essene

Even though you say you are leaving I don't think you will be able to leave without viewing the responses to this so I'll say a couple of things.

Just a couple of things though. I nor anyone else on this forum to my knowledge have ever claimed to be special or good because I know of the TP, TP has changed my life but not to the extent where I find it reasonable to go and live in a jungle to "practice" TP spiritualism. I think you can practice spiritualism within society and more the credit for those who do, in my opinion it is easier to be a monk with nothing to do but make sure he eats enough and meditates. Also I went through a stage where I was trying to convince and "help" everyone I could by introducing them first to TFOC and then maybe TP if they took it TFOC well, whilst helping a few open there minds it also has not made anyone want to live their life too differently. So to save myself much frustration I accepted some people just don't want or need the info in these books.

Some people don't need or want the info that you are providing Mannz, it may be relevant bur that's not the question, you'll save yourself a lot of disappointment if you accept that not everyone will see this. It is because we are responsible for our own spiritual development that I have learned to accept the right of other people's own way and pace towards development.

Also thank you for the intended wake up call, I admit I'm probably serving the greedy childish ego (although I like to see it as observing humanity and learning from mistakes) at the moment and I am painfully aware of all my short comings. Thank you also for the information you have provided on this thread I will make an effort to read through it properly and see what I can get out of it. Now I've probably just rambled and enforced your last post but that's just me :).

Good luck to you also, it is a shame you find this forum not worth your time.

SpaceBoy

Wow, this is crazy. I almost started crying when I finished reading this message from you MannZ and I almost never cry...
I totally understand everything now and my life has grown exponentially in the last week. I read TP and just read the first few pages of Castaneda's Art of Dreaming, then I couldn't sleep and found ur thread!
I'm gonna read those e-books you mentioned and see who/how I can help cuz now that's the only thing I wanna do!
This is great , thank you man!

oh btw I know it's harsh to read that kind of *** from narrowminded ppl, but also it exactly portrays how you explained this world is right now. Although you may not have expected that on this particular forum, I'm afraid it's everywhere...

I hope you still read this thread...