2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

Yes, Spaceboy :D . I peak in once in a while. Your reaction shows how people in touch with their innocence react to truth. Many people could take a lessen from you. You did not complain, you did not secretly think "who does this person think he is! He thinks he is better than me!" and set out to hurt. You did not argue and nitpick. You simply spontaneously broke into tears of joy and your life changed. Things suddenly fell into the right place. Many beings are waking up like this these days. The pressure is on. Because of your reaction I will take time to post an update here. This is an outtake from a post on another forum (so keep that in mind when you read it):

Recently I have been reading the books of Suzanne Ward called "The Matthew Books". She is channeling her son from "the other side" and he has a lot of valuable information about what is going on. I don't know if you are familiar with this, but here is the website (with archive of monthly posts): http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm

The first and most important step is Earths movement from current 3rd density into 4th density, and later into 5th density and perhaps even beyond that. I prefer using Dr. Hawkins scale/map of consciousness as a reference (http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=14) and here is how I have measured it:

3. Density/Dimension: 140-275
4. Density/Dimension: 275-380
5. Density/Dimension: 380-480
6. Density/Dimension: 480-540
7. Density/Dimension: 540-1000

Many spiritual awakened people allready function in 4th and even 5th density, and these people have nothing to worry about. They will be guided by their strong soul-connection to wherever they are "supposed" to be. All they need do to is listen and follow through on the "nudgings" they get. Everybody else needs to get out of 3rd Density as soon as possible and wake up to their soulconnection and "mission". Meditate and pray for guidance. Listen to and follow through (no matter what) on what your conscience is urging you to do or not do etc. Open up in humility and forgive/release your past. Surrender your fears and doubts etc. and cultivate an attitude of wanting to serve the Whole.

This is a side issue really, but important to wake people up. The dark forces do their best to spread fear, because fear keeps people locked in 3rd density and unables them to wake up. And Al Gore and the whole global warming movement is just one of the tools they still have available. There will not be an "atomic war" or another "9/11" scale attack according to Matthew (the ET's have permission to hinder this), and chemtrails/birdflu/bioweapons destructive potential is being effectively neutralized by our ET allies superior technology. The dark elites grip of control is diminishing rapidly by the day and my guess is that 2008 will be a breakthrough year on many fronts. Everything that has been hidden in the dark must come into light in this cleansing process, both on a personal level and on a global level. This has been happening for some time now, and someday soon the bubble is bound to burst. There is talks about global ET television broadcasts schedualed in the not to distant future which will be an important step towards enlightening the "sleeping masses" about what has been happening and what is going on...

I could also mention that according to my measures our dear Planet Earth has now ascended to 350 on Hawkins scale (this is on her own and thus minus all humans. With humans she is at 211 or so). She is thus closing in on 5th density and she is going all the way with or without us. The more a person is "lagging behind" so to speak the more he/she will "feel the pressure". The deadline seems to be around 2012. People filled with darkness, and who refuse to open up to the light being offered abundantly in these times will not have bodies that can live in the kind of higher vibrations that will be the case after the deadline. Thus, they will simply die off, and go to wherever they can continue their spiritual "education". For some beings this will mean a "starting from scratch" kind of scenario and for others it will mean continue on another planet similar to what Earth have been in "modern times".

Here is a video called: "Galactic Confederation of Light Message" (part 1-6 more to come) which is relevant to this post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZpi-s2uN7w
MannZ

Moderator note:
To see this post please go to: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1134

This post is a duplicate of another one and for this reason it has been removed leaving the link for easy referencing / reading the original one.
Last edited by ptex on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: This post is a duplicate of "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!" in https://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1134
Rezo

thanks for dropping in, MannZ - Yeah I remember this message from a few years ago.

The video is interesting. Cool 8)
MannZ

Here is some interesting videos taken by "amature astronomer" John Walson who uses his own modified telescope to film this. There is obvious more going on up there than we are told...

http://rense.com/general81/moon3.htm

The Galactic Brotherhood of Light has this Planet surrounded by literary tens of millions of permanent ships in several layers. They have been here at least since the 1940's. And they came en mass as our Dear Mother Earth (who is a sentient being) cried out to Creator for help, or else she would have to leave her planetary body and all life on the Planet would die. That help was granted by Creator, and thus the advanced ET Brotherhood of light was called into service. She is being restored to "full capacity" and everyone receptive to Light and Truth has the great opportunity to ascend with her. The closest layer to Earht are the smallest crafts which come down into our atmosphere to perform various tasks all the time (they can however remain invisible for the naked eye, but can be seen on infared and is detected by radar all the time (were they are referred to as Fastwalkers (check out film with the same title, maybe on google vid)). The second layer are support ships etc. and the third layer is huge Motherships (some the size of big planets).

James Gilliand has a farm were the UFO's are coming down "to play" all the time and he has filmed a lot of great footage which can be seen in his movie: "Contact has begun"...
Robanan

The Galactic Brotherhood of Light has this Planet surrounded by literary tens of millions of permanent ships in several layers. They have been here at least since the 1940's. And they came en mass as our Dear Mother Earth (who is a sentient being) cried out to Creator for help, or else she would have to leave her planetary body and all life on the Planet would die. That help was granted by Creator, and thus the advanced ET Brotherhood of light was called into service. She is being restored to "full capacity" and everyone receptive to Light and Truth has the great opportunity to ascend with her.
whoever they are I doubt if they will interfere, no matter the speculations, to think about it they don't need to interfere + they don't have to, for even if all people on earth die in a huge cataclysm it would just be a natural process from their point of view which matters as much as long as the ex-astral bodies of earth have not reincarnated somwhere else.

Waiting for aliens to save us is dangerous for us and our intellectual/spiritual development, it has been pointed out over and over and we have been warned that we will be disappointed if we shall wait to be saved. It has also been said that many civilizations from other planets closely watch earth as they too learn from our mistakes. I think We are just a part in their daily earth news broadcast on their planet. We don't deserve more either...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

whoever they are I doubt if they will interfere, no matter the speculations, to think about it they don't need to interfere + they don't have to, for even if all people on earth die in a huge cataclysm it would just be a natural process from their point of view which matters as much as long as the ex-astral bodies of earth have not reincarnated somwhere else.

Waiting for aliens to save us is dangerous for us and our intellectual/spiritual development, it has been pointed out over and over and we have been warned that we will be disappointed if we shall wait to be saved. It has also been said that many civilizations from other planets closely watch earth as they too learn from our mistakes. I think We are just a part in their daily earth news broadcast on their planet. We don't deserve more either...
Greetings Robanan! :D

I totally understand were you come from and I am glad you posted this because it gives me a chance to clarify. Let's get things straight; "they" have been interfering for many decades allready in all sorts of ways (most of it "hidden in plain view" and not focused on by mainstream media etc). In fact, putting Jesus/Emmanuel here counts as "interfering" in my book. When that is said; they are extremely careful about how they interefere.

But there is also a bigger picture to this than just humans. Earth herself is also a sentient being, and she has cried out for help which have been granted that by Creator (see other posts of mine with links to sources). Our Mother Earth is being restored and she will ascend towards her "full capacity" (which is were the myth of the Garden of Eden originates). This process has been going on for half a century allready. She would have died long ago without the interference of the ET Brotherhood and other Galactic helpers. They are, for example, keeping her axis stable all the time untill she is safe within 4th density again. A flip on the axis would terminate all intelligent life here pretty fast to say the least. However, She will go into higher levels/densities with or without us. She is in great need of ligh receptive beings willing to cleanse themselves of darkness/untruth and ascend with her into the higher densities. Thus, we are living in extraordinary times were the whole Planet is literary "drenched" in Light from the whole Galaxy. All one needs to do is open up and start recieving it (this is very hard as loong as you rather not face your darkness which most people rather don't). All this Light is forcing all sorts of dark activity to the surface on both a global and a personal level. Look around you. Open your eyes. This whole thing is part of bigger galactic offencive against dark forces.

So you are absolutely right. The ET Brotherhood cannot and will not ever "save" anyone. Each person must save himself/herself, and thus choose - in all sincerity - what he/she wants to serve, the imbalanced and manipulated ego or the Whole of Creation. We have had so many lives to fix our imbalances, and now the "final exam" is here. Many will fail and some will pass. Our Planet and the ET Brotherhood of Light want as many of us to pass as possible. Those who do not pass will have to either start from scratch ("hopeless" cases) or they will go to similar planets with similar scenarios coming up so they can get another shot...

When Earth has ascended there will be a Golden Age were this Planet will be in the upper part of the density scale. Do you think the TP is just a coincidental "random shot"? No indeed. It is a small but vital part in the awakening of the people of this Planet. You need to look at many different sources for info. Not just that old book. There is a lot out there these days for people with discernment to find. I have recommanded very good books/sites in other posts you can check out as a start.

It's sad that you think "we" don't deserve more, and I don't recommand that attitude if you want to ascend with Mother Earth to higher densities. Of course we deserve more! We have been suffering so long in isolation from both Creator and the rest of the Galaxy that we think we don't deserve what in reality is our birthright! Cheer up and be part of the winning team! :D All is in good hands. Each person must look only at himself/herself. All you need to know is in there. Perhaps a little buried under different layers of accumulated "stuff", but still in there...

We all incarnated here to be part of this one way or the other. It is time to wake up to that mission! Creators love is without conditions, we all deserve it in aboundance. Open up and know that you are a vital part of the Totality. Let there be Light in all corners of the mind.

Ps. Creator has decided that there will not be a nuclear war or detonations on this Planet again. Thus, the ETs have permission to make sure this does not happen (my guess is that the whole deal with the missing Nukes scandal was the dark forces trying to circumvent this). You will also find testemony in various UFO documentaries were Airforce personal etc. says that UFOs hoovered over missile silos and the whole complex stopped function at once. Side issue, but important still. Neither will there be another 9/11 scale "terrorist attack". Bird flu, Sars and all sorts of bioweapons (via chemtrails) have been released and more or less neutrelized by the ETs. Without these cards the dark forces have less and less things up their sleeve. They are loosing ground by the day. 2008 will be a breakthrough year on many fronts! :applause:

Here is a source of info I truly recommend if you want to be informed: http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm
Robanan

MannZ wrote:
"MannZ" wrote:I totally understand were you come from and I am glad you posted this because it gives me a chance to clarify. Let's get things straight; "they" have been interfering for many decades allready in all sorts of ways (most of it "hidden in plain view" and not focused on by mainstream media etc). In fact, putting Jesus/Emmanuel here counts as "interfering" in my book. When that is said; they are extremely careful about how they interefere.
Of course, you do totally understand our position as people who are engaged in researching the message handed to us throught the Thiaoouba Prophecy book, otherwise you wouldn't have targetted our forum as a channel to propagate your belief system to us. As a matter of fact this whole higher density thing has been discussed before on this very forum, and it has been established that the revelations and the teachings of the cult which is coming through as authorities of higher ET forces, are all fabrications aimed to serve control and religious purposes.

So far we are proud to inform you that we have found out the little evidence we have gathered about the origins of Jesus, is indeed hard enough facts for pointing the direction of study and research of Jesus, his message and his mission down the road of the TP revelations. To put it into simpler words, we consider the Emmanuel character to be a complete fake and fabrication, and Jesus to be as it is said in TP.
MannZ wrote:Earth herself is also a sentient being, and she has cried out for help which have been granted that by Creator (see other posts of mine with links to sources).
Your Other links show how God is talking through someone to people. While being born muslim (if you don't know muslims consider every word of the quran to be the word of god directly), and having also studied the bible at length, I'm 100% sure that God the creator has never spoken to people nor is and neither will ever speak to people either directly or through someone. This is in line with the quote from TP.
Thiaoouba Prophecy, Page 134 wrote: And the Lord God answers him and is accompanied by two other ‘men’ - the scribe does not speak of ‘angels’. Isn’t it odd that God comes down to Earth in the form of a man, accompanied, not by angels, but by men? Actually, there, and in many other places in the Bible, it is easy for someone of good faith to see that God has never spoken to any human being.1
‘He could not have done so, since it is astral bodies which aspire towards Him
and not God who leans towards them. That would be like a river flowing
backwards - you have never seen a river flowing from the sea to the
mountaintop, have you?
Hence I'm tending to consider the whole Brotherhood mission a misled and futile effort.
MannZ wrote:Our Mother Earth is being restored and she will ascend towards her "full capacity" (which is were the myth of the Garden of Eden originates). This process has been going on for half a century allready. She would have died long ago without the interference of the ET Brotherhood and other Galactic helpers. They are, for example, keeping her axis stable all the time untill she is safe within 4th density again. A flip on the axis would terminate all intelligent life here pretty fast to say the least. However, She will go into higher levels/densities with or without us. She is in great need of ligh receptive beings willing to cleanse themselves of darkness/untruth and ascend with her into the higher densities. Thus, we are living in extraordinary times were the whole Planet is literary "drenched" in Light from the whole Galaxy. All one needs to do is open up and start recieving it (this is very hard as loong as you rather not face your darkness which most people rather don't). All this Light is forcing all sorts of dark activity to the surface on both a global and a personal level. Look around you. Open your eyes. This whole thing is part of bigger galactic offencive against dark forces.
What you are saying here is actually very romantic, I remember when I was a kid I used to refer to the sun as she too. I appreciate your care for the earth and the environment too. But don't expect me to believe that invisible men have been sucking up the smoke using gigantic hoovers from space since the time the steam engine was invented. And let's be clear about one more thing; Earth on it's own it's a piece of rock, nothing more, even though I also agree that the planet would look much more beautiful if the people living on it would start to live consciously, learning and applying "unvisal law" in their lives, but but but... this is as far as it goes, and all the fiction of the 4th dimension, remains fiction in contrast to the "observable" reality of the universe around us.
MannZ wrote:So you are absolutely right. The ET Brotherhood cannot and will not ever "save" anyone. Each person must save himself/herself, and thus choose - in all sincerity - what he/she wants to serve, the imbalanced and manipulated ego or the Whole of Creation. We have had so many lives to fix our imbalances, and now the "final exam" is here. Many will fail and some will pass. Our Planet and the ET Brotherhood of Light want as many of us to pass as possible. Those who do not pass will have to either start from scratch ("hopeless" cases) or they will go to similar planets with similar scenarios coming up so they can get another shot...
err.. excuse me... Serve? Serving anything or anyone is not in my plans for about the next 100,000,000,000 years. And no forsaken Brotherhood has the Authority to empose choices on me as to which exams I must pass in my life. I certainly don't care about what "Extra Terrestrial Brotherhood of Lilight" wants from me, I'm quite happy with learning what my own heart wants from me. I don't mind starting from scratch either, if that is what I must do for my own best. It's all part of a natural process you see... all of us here are long grown out of these kinds of miserable scare tactics and I thank Extre Terrestrial Brotherhood of LaZerZ! for their concern, but The Creator has still the "whole" process, under control on his magnificent own.
MannZ wrote:When Earth has ascended there will be a Golden Age were this Planet will be in the upper part of the density scale. Do you think the TP is just a coincidental "random shot"? No indeed. It is a small but vital part in the awakening of the people of this Planet. You need to look at many different sources for info. Not just that old book. There is a lot out there these days for people with discernment to find. I have recommanded very good books/sites in other posts you can check out as a start.

It's sad that you think "we" don't deserve more, and I don't recommand that attitude if you want to ascend with Mother Earth to higher densities. Of course we deserve more! We have been suffering so long in isolation from both Creator and the rest of the Galaxy that we think we don't deserve what in reality is our birthright! Cheer up and be part of the winning team! :D All is in good hands. Each person must look only at himself/herself. All you need to know is in there. Perhaps a little buried under different layers of accumulated "stuff", but still in there...
Well, I get it that you don't know me. First and by all means you can have your heaven on earth and garden of eden the way you want it and exactly the same as you dream it, as long as you won't condemn other people for failing to reach your dream, because hell... you can start by changing your own room into a garden of eden and inspire others to do so too. Start from your garden, Make your garden be part of the upper part of the density scale, You see, if you knew what you were talking about you would have known: what I or anyone else "may" want against it is completely "irrelevant". I truly hope you understand what I wrote here because it's really powerful. It is "you" who is in charge and in command and responsible for the realization of your dream. This has life changing and truly elevating consequnces.

Second: what I'm telling you is the result of my personal researches and information which is up to date and perfects itself at my very wake and commitment to the truth I recive and disseminate on every step I take everywhere in my life, on all it's manifestations. So I don't think TP appeared randomly and to this date I have been an ardent researcher of all the hints and guidances I could muster from it. So my hierarchy of knowledge is not perfect but perfecting. One of the good things I can hope for you and my fellow human beings is to be on a similar path to perfection of understanding.

So I hope you don't mind if I filter the religious/cult bias of doctorines and commandments off all the sources you have introduced on this forum, and take what I need for my personal development and fruitition of my researches and move on. I hereby thank you for all the intresting links and books you introduced to this forum. As one You clearly have given us Evidence that what TP says about different civilizations watching our progress as we are getting over each pitfall of our civilization, is true or can most likely be true until more evidence is discovered. Please feel free to continue to contribute and hopefully one day we will expose the big picture of existence to humanity on earth.
MannZ wrote: there will not be a nuclear war or detonations on this Planet again. Thus, the ETs have permission to make sure this does not happen (my guess is that the whole deal with the missing Nukes scandal was the dark forces trying to circumvent this). You will also find testemony in various UFO documentaries were Airforce personal etc. says that UFOs hoovered over missile silos and the whole complex stopped function at once. Side issue, but important still. Neither will there be another 9/11 scale "terrorist attack". Bird flu, Sars and all sorts of bioweapons (via chemtrails) have been released and more or less neutrelized by the ETs. Without these cards the dark forces have less and less things up their sleeve. They are loosing ground by the day. 2008 will be a breakthrough year on many fronts! :applause:

This is indeed marvellous news, Thank you.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
NJones

Hello Robonan,

I too am reluctant to believe in this ET Brotherhood stuff and earth ascension. It has been discussed here and we know from Michel that a planet cannot change category. But what if a planet had sub-categories? Logically 9 in total. We could call each of these sub-categories a "density".

Also for me the key phrase in TP is the following sentence which Michel was asked to highlight:
‘A certain percentage of these people are arriving at a very critical point in history and we feel
that the time has come to try to assist them. If they will listen, we can ensure that they take the
right path. This is why you have been chosen...’
It is the "very critical point" that stands out to me. Something is going to happen and people need to be ready, this to me is the whole point of TP. A certain percentage of people are just below a critical level and they just need that extra nudge. Hence TP.

Now we know that a person of a lower category cannot survive on a higher category planet. If a planet did indeed have sub-categories then what would happen to people "incompatible" with the new sub-category (density)? Maybe they would just die off?

Anyway just my thoughts.
MannZ

I never ask anyone to believe in anything. I share information I have gathered. Each person must discern for him/her self. This goes without saying in my opinion. If certain people choose to feel threatened and use this forum to vent out their personal contempt against others and the world, then so be it. I know that there are also people coming here who will find the information interesting, and not feel so threatened about it on a personal level. People interested in a bigger picture than themselves... People interested in peace and harmony instead of creating conflicts and judgements. Humble people who do not feel so self-righteous in their searching. It is not me against this forum as some would like to think. I am just as much a part of this forum as anyone else. I share my view because I enjoy sharing and everyone is free not to read things they do not enjoy. It is very simple really. I trust that most people see the difference between an uplifting text full of joy and a post dripping with unsolved personal issues and contempt. If what I write seems like bs or whatever, then igonore it. Why feel so provoced and get all upset about it? Let people make up their own mind about things. Who are any of us to control that?
MannZ

I too am reluctant to believe in this ET Brotherhood stuff and earth ascension. It has been discussed here and we know from Michel that a planet cannot change category. But what if a planet had sub-categories? Logically 9 in total. We could call each of these sub-categories a "density".

Also for me the key phrase in TP is the following sentence which Michel was asked to highlight:

‘A certain percentage of these people are arriving at a very critical point in history and we feel
that the time has come to try to assist them. If they will listen, we can ensure that they take the
right path. This is why you have been chosen...’

It is the "very critical point" that stands out to me. Something is going to happen and people need to be ready, this to me is the whole point of TP. A certain percentage of people are just below a critical level and they just need that extra nudge. Hence TP.

Now we know that a person of a lower category cannot survive on a higher category planet. If a planet did indeed have sub-categories then what would happen to people "incompatible" with the new sub-category (density)? Maybe they would just die off?

Anyway just my thoughts.
Your thoughts are much appreciated Njones. Something already is happening world wide, and has been for some time now. It's a process and not a one event kind of thing the way I see it. If a person can ascend into higher levels of consciousness/dimensions/densities, then why should this not be possible for a Planet? It might not be the "normal" state of affairs, but anything is possible I guess. And what if Earth "used" to be in much higher densities but have been kept "artificially" down by different forces (including mankind)?

No one person or channeler or abductee holds the "hold truth". I think it is being delibaratly "spread around", so people need to develop their inner discernment and use their inner knowing instead of relaying on "evidence". Developing this trust in one self is a big part of it. Getting rid of accumulated "ideas" and "believe systems", and start to trust what feels right and true. Personally I don't "believe" in a single word I am saying. It is simply information gathered, and thus shared. It might be the whole truth, it might be a part of the truth, or it might be totally false. Things are always in motion and anything is possible. Each must find his/her own way.

Seeing Earth as simply a rock etc. is just like seing a human being as simply "flesh and bones". You see with two eyes of the survival-oriented ego, and not the one eye of the discerning soul. Everything is consciousness and thus alive.

Here is a few links to channelers with interesting messages about what is going on:

http://tomkenyon.com/transcend-and-tran ... our-world/

http://www.paoweb.com/sn031808.htm (new weekly updates: http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm)

You also have the story of Jim Sparks which is fascinating: Jim Sparks has become well-known as one of the few multiple abductees who has, in his own words, 95% recall of all his experiences. The story he tells on camera is spellbinding... and culminates in a message which we might ignore at our peril: that the Earth is in danger, and that while there may be a new dawn ahead of the human race, there might be some difficult times ahead before we get there:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jim_sparks.html (many good filmed interviews on Project Camelot site) The google stream does not work, but you can download the windows media file above...

You also have what is known as The Phoenix Journals (which is channeled from different members and leaders of the "Galactic Brotherhood of Light". That name might sound cheesy or whatever, but why judge a book by its cover?): http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/
I recommend journal 27, journal 31 and journal 47 as which I found very interesting even "out of context".

On soul level each person knows what is going on. All these things are simply outside "evidence", and there are many pieces to the puzzle. Clinging to ideas from just one outside source is not wise in my opinion (the internal "one source" is another matter though). The global economy is about to crumble now, and the Earth changes predicted will start happening sooner rather than later. Best be prepared. Your inner knowing will guide you if you have learned to trust in it rather than ignore it. Good luck indeed! :D
Robanan

NJones wrote:Hello Robonan,

But what if a planet had sub-categories? Logically 9 in total. We could call each of these sub-categories a "density".

Humans have 9 bodies... it doesn't mean monkeys have 9 bodies too just because we have genetic similarities :D

in other words, I think planets have only 1 body, the physical body :wink:

We have from different scriptures (old and new) that God created matter and living beings... from all the creations of god, the only being which is host to a soul, is the Human being. Not only that... our scientists have also established with great certainty that the human awareness, consciousness and intellect is entirely unique and has unique properties in it's integrity throughout the whole universe.

Make sure you fully understand the statement above... it's very important that you don't have doubts about it, even evolutionists agree and marvel at the human's intellectual capacity against monkeys, who they claim to be our genetical ancestors.

Now TP Brings a message. It confirms the statement of the scriptures we have known so far and adds the concept of higher selves:
Thiaoouba Prophecy, page 77 wrote:‘The Fourth force had a very important role to play: it had to bring to fruition
all that the Spirit had imagined. It ‘inserted’ thus, an infinitesimal part of the Spirit
in the human body. This comprises what you could call the Astral body, which
forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a
‘Higher-self’, which is sometimes called ‘overself'. The Higher-self of man is, in
other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body,
becoming the person’s Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited,
similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher-self and yet each part remains
integral to the central entity.
"Each part remains integral to the central entity" you see, I like that part... it means the human soul has a direct relationship with the source from where it has emanated, and it is exactly the attributes of this relationship that make it unique to the domain of Awarness, consciousness, Intellect, feelings, senses and experiences. Which in short we will call the Domain of the Self, or in Scientific terms can call it the Domain of the Observer.

Remember what we said in the beginning, if you agreed to that statement, you should by now understand that the domain of the self is unique to the human soul (astral bodies), higher selves, the creator... Trinity. We know again from TP about the "universal law" and the categories of development an astral body has to obey:
Thiaoouba Prophecy, page 34 wrote:Universal Law is well-established and
is as strictly enforced as that which controls the planets revolutions around their
suns. If you make a mistake, you pay the penalty - immediately, in ten years time,
or in ten centuries time, but errors must be paid for.
and
Thiaoouba Prophecy, Page 42 wrote:‘Universal Law decrees that man’s principal obligation, regardless of which
planet he happens to inhabit, is to develop his spirituality.
Thiaoouba Prophecy, Page 127 wrote:‘You should always bear in mind this main point: An Astral body, in all cases,
must conform to Universal Law, and, by following nature as closely as possible, it
can achieve the ultimate goal by the fastest path.’
remember that the ultimate goal for an Astral body is to develop his spirituality.

So...Things like planets which are physical in essence and don't have a soul... don't have any level of consciousness either, so they are out of the domain of the self and the set of rules of their existence has nothing in common with the same rules which are applied to Domain of the Self, so they don't have any type of spiritual path of development set for them, this means that planets don't even have their categories set for the sake of their own development, which in turn means that planets do not have sub-categories simply because from the beginning they were not meant to develop consciously the same as human souls should.

The brotherhood of light cult, is just a bunch of heavy lead misinformation.
ptex

Very good issues have been brought up.
Mannz, I'm sure you mean the very best and you're looking forward to make known an initiative which makes absolute sense to you and some more people. I applaud your bringing this subject because it's our chance to clear a few misconceptions we may still have and Robanan has very well pointed out how some of the claims stand in the light of what TP mentions and he has done a brilliant work. Both of you actually!

Your message and posts direct our attention to the need to introspect and search our heart and our truth. This is the only way for us humans on a spiritual quest. But for us to make a honest analysis we need to resort to our own personal experience and I wonder how much experience do we really have to support something whatever it is. You see, ego gets in the way all the time. When someone is constructively criticizing our opinions or theories, we tend to see it in an aggressive manner and miss to look in the eye of the real thing at stake.

I've indulged too much in the past in believing something and I find it very helpful when someone either kindly or sometimes not so much brings me down to "Earth"... independently of how much I would like something to be true. This happens at the expense of my ego and I get all fired up ready to reply to the letter but then... eventually one day things cool down and we look back and then we may realize we were only fooling ourselves for not backing our reasoning with our own experience, which is actually the only way we can authoritatively talk about something.

In one recent example I did the second level of traditional Reiki and found a group of people too eager to believe in everything they were presented. Besides Reiki we were bombarded with "meditation", numerology, astrology, counseling, etc. and I joined them briefly to learn the Reiki teachings and practices but then, silently, let them continue their path because it's necessarily different than mine. Publicly I defended we should consciously analyze our feelings and think for ourselves before jumping into any "wagon". There are wagons we surely would want to miss! I'm not claiming to be right... I know positively by experience that by joining some practices / groups / cults / etc. that we are giving up out freedom of choice the moment we step inside. This is why I'm so careful before indulging into believing something or joining something else even if very attractive because I've been too often let down, as TP rightly mentions and as Robanan accurately pointed out! Yes we do need to take risks, and make leaps of faith but let's do it consciously, whole heartily based in a mix of experience and intuition and blessed you all for doing it for it's a proof that we're alive :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
MannZ

Yes, our ego can sometimes divide us, and this is not my intention. We are all on a journey back to the same Source. Thus, no perspective is totally false and no perspective is totally right. All are vital parts of the totality. I provide a perspective, and I don't mind other people providing other perspectives. I am sure Robanan has nothing but good intentions in his constructive critisism of the perspective I have provided, and I am sorry if that perspective has been upsetting in any way.
Robanan

To be honest MannZ I certainly would love to hear much more of your own perspective. What matters and is precious to us, is your own experiences, your care and understainding and willing to aid us in our search. I as one here tend to rationalize everything and put my filters up before swallowing anything, don't be intimidated by that, come forward with your heart not with walls of text taken from here and there, I as one would very very very very much appreciate it if you present crude naked facts to the forum, so that we would have the freedom of choice to make our own conclusions and make our own interpretations, remember that any spiritually advanced being from anywhere is just a fellow human being like us, be it from another galaxy or from earth it doesn't make a difference, so let's have fun discussing our perspectives. Reasoning is beautiful if done correctly.

It is happening now, people are becoming more and more aware of the meaning of their lives. Evidence of our spiritual origins is coming out every day, in my field of studies I've come to know many leading scientists who agree that "introspection" is a way to research and innovation in the field of Artificial Intelligence. This is a huge leap forward already! but of course some are still closing their eyes on it, Evidence is presented to them everyday, and they hide behind their skepticism, anger, hate, drugs, religions you name it, all this just to scold and ignore the burden of the responsibility they have toward their very own lives. I believe the following few years to come will be the last years that people are allowed to spend in ignorance. Very soon everyone will have enough hints, evidence, proof presented to them to make the final choice, will enough people choose to embrace their true being and start developing spiritually? we will know very soon.
MannZ

Here is an interesting phenomenon called Bashar. Channeled by Darryl Anka for 20 years or so. Bashar is an ET entity onboard one of the ships in orbit around our Planet. I will introduce him with a quote from a comment on youtube:
I love Bashar. You just have to get past the way he talks. Listen to some of his other videos. He is really funny too. 1000's of people have asked him questions and he really gives great answers. He is the real deal. I have heard him for 20 years and never heard a flub of any kind. If he is faking this it is more incredible than Bashar being a ET! Darryl is very soft spoken and nice. Awesome info from him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_B2O6gpChA

http://bashar.org/audio/LIVEAUDIO.html

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9821338704

Here he talks about the 4 laws of creation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcq5tcOzito

I will quote another comment from youtube user:
Also, I'm A UFO 'experiencer'. Have been consciously for over 7 years. Are you going to say, "*** artist" just because YOU aren't familiar with the reality of MY experiences. Likely so, and that's a shame. A vast reality awaits those whose willingness to move into Love and Heart-Centered thinking reveals our innate Human Gifts and abilities. Not to mention the more evolved life forms who for the most part find us to be simply dangerous and destructive. Discernment always. Trust your Heart.
I think we need to realize that everything evolves around the same unspeakable truth, and this every race, being etc. has his/her/their own personal way of putting it into concepts and words etc. No book holds "the whole truth", and no "evidence" is enough to convince a person that has made up his/her mind. As Robanan said: grab what you can use and drop the rest... That is golden rule indeed. Especially if you can always be in touch with the zeropoint of serenity in the center of your being. Moving away from and back to that point of balance is as natural as breathing in and out. This allows fresh air and energy to always pervade our "beliefsystem", which should be be in alignment with our original intention for coming here at this time. We are all in this process of alignment. I hope you can forgive what was percieved as hostility towards you Robanan. I think that we in reality do agree on more things then we sometimes care to admit. Hope you folks enjoy this Bashar fellow, he really has a great sense of humor once you get to know him :lol: Have a nice day now! :P