2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

Ive seen the Bashar video actually yes - was fun and interesting to watch.
MannZ

Nice "coincident" that we posted our last message at about the same time with "similar/relating" contents...

I wish I could present "hard facts" to this forum. But what indeed is "hard" facts in this world? I try to provide interesting links, quotes etc. about what is going on the way I percieve it at the moment. It is all an ongoing process. I offer my take on things. I am sure people with discernment can "take what they can use and drop the rest". If so, I am more than happy. I happen do disagree that all this brotherhood of light stuff is pure BS. I don't care much about names and surface stuff. I care more about essence. Something "big" and unusual is going on worldwide, and I am drawn to all aspects of it. I don't disregard any info. Even though it seems very strange indeed that a person should channel "God", I choose to believe in people. Perhaps I am naive that way. hehe. But that does not mean that I would base my life upon if the information was true or not. There can be all sorts of reasons for this. It could be a deliberate ET "prank" in order to destroy the prevailing destructive "religious" image of God that so many people on earht still are clinging to. I accapt all information as what it is, information. And the more info the easier one can discern the essence and the bigger picture. Who am I do judge if God decides to have a little chat with a person? hehe.

A wise person tells the truth by lying, a crook lies even when he tells the truth. If the ETs are here to "assist" behind the scenes in any way they are permitted to, then who knows what "methods" they would use as the most efficient ones? We must remember that they would need to adress many very very different layers of consciousness that is prevailing on Earth at this time. So they would want to have many different channels with many different versions of "what is going on" etc. Some messages would perhaps be just a little bit "old testament" (just enough to create a dialog with certain layers of people). Other messages might be all loving and supporting to reduce fear. Either way they must be very careful not to say too much or be too specific so that they create self-fulfilling "prophecies" (at least not bad ones). It is a balance between creating fear and being realistic. A "hit" must have something to say to all layers out there so to speak. Therefore we cannot trust completely in any source in my opinion. They are all different versions evovling around the same subject from different angles.

But since there is so much of it popping up from all over, I think we can be sure that something really is going on. Nobody can interfere with your spiritual growth but yourself. We all have the power to re-contextualize any situation in order to benefit from it. The best we can do on a personal level is simply to grow evermore into the Ligh of consciousness. Nobody else can do that for us. But that does not mean that they cannot assist us as our brothers and sisters as long as they don't interfere with our "lessons". I for one, is very very grateful for the help that has been provided through books and channelings etc. Not least the TP which sort of started me off on this track. Every book and peice of info calibrates at a certain level, and thus it is attracted by certain layers of consciousness/people.

I don't feel that it is necessary to know so much about God and Creator etc. as long as you have the soulconnection inside. That is what matters. If it is a hierarchy from Creator down seems reasonable to me. Thus, each universe has it's "God" cocreating with Creator. And each Galaxy has it's Central Being cocreating with the God of that universe and so on. All the way down to each solar system and even planet and of course ourselfs as Human Beings. It really does not matter so much to me exactly how this is. It can be fun to think about though. The soul connection is what is important. As Rumi said: "Outside the ideas of right and wrong, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

Animals knows what is going on. Even plants knows what is going on in a room (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGRluepFwdg). Sometimes human beings are the only one that does not :)
Robanan

MannZ, you are full of surprises mate. Keep the good things coming champ. I'll comment on bashar as soon as I fill myself with it.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Essene

Wow, nice vid man thanks for sharing it with us. You do come out with some amazing stuff.

I will show it my family.

It has always astounded me at how nature just seems to 'know' things which without some underlying awareness seem beyond reason. Such as two species evolving to become completely reliant on one another, to the point where they would die without each other, how does relationship first begin?
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Rezo

after watching the video Essene shared, I saw a link to a Stevie Wonder song 'the secret life of plants.' Apparently it was an old documentary which Ive never heard of before.

Beautiful song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiZy-z5FWZ8
MannZ

Yes Rezo, very beautiful indeed. Now it is all cozy and warm here again :P very nice. Even if we disagree on many details I think we can at least agree on the fact that God is in favour of forgiveness...
Essene

Too right, mistakes and disagreements are guaranteed for the rest of our lives and only through learning and moving on can we evolve. :D
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
MannZ

In this spirit I will share with you two amazing animal videos:

The first one is an elephant painting a "self-portrait": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHoyB81LnE

The second is an amazing story of a crow that nurtured, protected, and mothered a kitten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZjZQ6KkiUk

I have never seen anything like that second video before. It should have been broadcasted all over the world in all warzones etc. perhaps some hearts would have softened? :) Pay especially attention at around 4.55 to 5.05 priceless! :applause:
MannZ

Here is an interesting little curiosity (especially for those familiar with the Phoenix Journals): http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1206913566
MannZ

This is a "must see" interview from 1994 for everyone interested in the bigger picture of things. This "contactee" has a lot of detailed info about what is going on in our Galaxy, and on this Planet at this time. He really helps putting things into perspective. A most interesting interview that have only grown in value to this day:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5126189734
Essene

Thanks mate but due to it being 2 hrs long I will set some time for it later.

Robanan

April 19, 2008
This is probably one of the most important messages I came across during this month. I personally was very much looking forward to it.
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=87&z=2

The message above amplifies the importance of the hints introduced in TP. You will find out that they go very well hand in hand.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

Yes, it is nice to get an overview perspective from "the other side" in a world that is heading towards a period of "creative chaos". The emergence of the new more Holistic oriented paradigm is breaking down of the old "evil/self-serving" systems. A computer graphic image does not form from upper left corner to the lower right corner like linear reading goes. It forms in a non-linear fashion just like an artist painter paints his picture a little there and a little here with regards to an overall vision he holds firmly in mind. Since everything ultimatly comes from the same interconnected source within us all, the same is true of Earth and the changes ahead of us. There is a great chance for a big breakthrough this year. I will quote Casper (a whistleblower insder in Washington reporting anonymously about the chaos that is going on "behind the scenes"):
casper 4-24-08

Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:52 PM

A mid-day update just to say all is well and happening as we speak. Our deliveries are enroute we hear and should arrive tomorrow.

There are exciting and earth shaking events going on behind the scenes which will break out on television shortly after deliveries.

WE are trying to use a bit of discretion here and not "jump the gun" on these events as they are very close, and also, the job of others to tell it their way not ours. We don't know everything and they do.

It results in the long desired outcome and the bad guys getting their comeuppance.

So, hold onto your hats a wild ride cometh quickly.

It wouldn't hurt to have some cash and groceries on hand.
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1209069657

Make of it as you wish. There has been a lot of "back and forth" in the ongoing struggle as you will understand if you read more of caspers messages. He reports almost daily to this site. So don't take the "tomorrow" part totally literally. But his messages are in harmony with the bigger picture reported by Matthew and others like Sheldon Nidle's channeled messages: http://www.paoweb.com/sn042208.htm
Casper can be viewed as a "field reporter" being in the midst of the chaos trying his best discern the info he gets. According to my measures using Hawkins method there is a 90% probability that "all this" will break through to the surface within this year. By "all this" I refer to collapse of the dollar and world economy as it currently operates, and the disclosure/announcements from "world leaders" about "what is really going on and has been going on here and also what the future holds". The "deliveries" Casper refers to has to do with "all this". These are tied up funds stolen from the "people" by the corrupt "leaders" or the dark Cabal, and also a lot of documents etc. containing the truth about a lot of "world events" like who/what was behind 9/11 etc. It's all jammed into one juicy disclosure package which the dark Cabal would rather keep the lid on. When all this breaks through it will be a great victory for the Light, and the people of this Planet (and also for the whole galactic community as this struggle is on a galactic and intergalactic level in the end). Out of the ashes of the old will rise a time of galactic reunion and celebration! Good luck to all indeed! :applause:
Rezo

I am certainly hoping for nonviolent solutions to all of these things, as this world has had more than enough violence already...
MannZ

Nonviolence IS the solution. According to Matthew there will still be pockets of violence and war different places for some time. But we are moving towards global peace. The dark Cabal is clinging desperatly to their powers. Why do you think the whole global warming issue suddenly "went cold" in the media etc.? It is because the dark elite has been moved from the offensive to the defensive. They wanted to use this thing to serve their own agenda for evermore global control and centralization. It has not worked at all. It is not long before things will break through now. After that this Planet will go through enormous changes very fast as all that has been repressed will come out (both technologically and spiritually). People are waking up en masse as we speak. The final death throes of the global controllers is what we are witnessing together with the global system of control which is coming apart. The ETs have been performing "global acupuncture" for quite a while allready. The energy is flowing very smoothly now. But still there are a few points of resistance left to be dealt with. It is being done. There will be no big new wars or massive scale "terror attacks" etc. All the plans of the dark cabal has been ruined by the raising awareness and frequancy of mankind. It is time man lives up to that concept and become a "kind man". This is what is happening! Celebration is our natural state of being. Enjoy the show! :D