2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

The earth has its own ways of fixing itself, so I'd imagine if left to its own devices alone it would be quite a violent change [tidal waves over large landmasses, volcanoes, etc the whole dramatic shebang]. What about such so-proclaimed 'earth changes', even ones less all-encompassing? If they do occur, would they not push us all back to the drawing board of sorts? I mean, if the earth is being healed to even prevent this, I must say its quite a thankless task for I wonder how many would truly notice the monumentally large-scale job that is! Even so, if being done by our friends to such a scale, I then must express my sincere gratitude for that :) On other planets where destruction has happened [as mentioned in the book] they help to rebuild things only, since those people had decided with their own free will to destroy themselves. If they are helping us now in above mentioned ways....it means people have chosen to really fix things [like on planet x as mentioned in TP - not the nibiru planet x, for non TP readers - but maybe not as much?] but this I have no way of gauging.

I haven't really gotten through the matthew book yet but Ive looked at the site, also finished reading new paradigm book and power vs force which are real great. Still struggling w/stuff from first paragraph...its something I confess I think about.

Actually I'm remembering now of a show about ETs w/dan akroyd AAAhhh I cant remember the name of the show....in it he discussed the possibility that aliens were trying to fix our atmosphere with photos of what he said looked like ships putting what he [with help] concluded was water, into the atmosphere, to fix it or something.
MannZ

Yes, indeed. Mother Earth knows how to cleanse herself and be real pretty, just like any good girl. hehe. According to Matthew the ETs have done a whole lot to take the edge of these "earth changes". My "guess" is that there will be "minor" changes, but not the huge global cataclysmic events that perhaps was the case as things looked some time ago. As you are familiar with Hawkins work I will share something that I recently have discovered in my own research:

As Hawkins (and Bashar) says there are an infinite number of "parallel realities" (or over/under tones) existing similtanously with the one we are in. These parallel realities contain every possibility for change that can occur at any time all the time. Thus all "potentials" are accounted for by Existence, and can be realized. What I have discovered is that you can actually use Hawkins AK calibration method to measure the "chance" for something to be realized or manifested within a given timeframe. The ET being called "Bashar" (which calibrate at 1200. Mark that this is not the channeler Darryl, but the ET being himself) uses this all the time. People ask questions and he goes "one sec. one sec" and then he probably has used some high tech stuff to "predict" the chances for a potential to manifest. Hawkins method is thus a "primitive" way of getting the same results.

The statement goes something like this: "The percentage chance for X to occur within time/day/month/year is greater than Y %."

The future can only be "predicted" to a certain point, given how things are at the exact time of the calibration. Compare it to using physics to calculate how far a thrown object will go given certain constants, like gravity, etc.

By using this method I have found that the chances for huge global cataclysmic earth changes are about 20%. It probably was much higher some time ago. And it will probably become lower as things develop evermore in the right direction. I will research these numbers further and also check how things looked for example in 1980, 1990, and so on. This will hopefully give us some perspective on how things have developed. Remember that literally everything you can imagine has some potential to manifest. Otherwise you could not imagine it.

Remember that this Planet is not as isolated as we might think. It is always useful to view makrocosmic things in a microcosmic scale. One Planet out of balance is like a person out of balance. Such a person is a danger and a "problem" for the whole community in which the person is a part. Earth has been isolated for a long time and allowed to "evolve". We are now well into the graduation day final exam. You cannot expect a sick/unbalanced person to get well without some assistance. However, there needs to be some effort and willingness on the sick persons part otherwise all help is useless. Thus, as long as a certain percentage of Earths population "wants a better world" and takes responsibility for themselves in all the ways the can and must, then this counts as "willingness and effort" on behalf of the whole Planet. According to Bashar this number is about 10%. Thus, each person lifting him/her self into higher vibrations/densities according to Hawkins scale is of immense value to the Whole. There is no greater service you can do to yourself, mankind and this whole Universe than to evolve spiritually as much as possible. Times have never been more ripe for rapid spiritual growth.

This whole thing is part of a bigger galactic scheme. Earth is the first Planet that is going through this change and many other similar planets will eventually follow. Thus, this "project" is of immense value and interest to the whole galaxy and even beyond as a "learning experience". As Bashar says; eventually Earth Humans will become other "lower" Planets "UFO's" and help them evolve. When things finally break through to the surface, which will happen very soon; everything will be explained by the announcements to come. No need to worry about a thing. Just have fun and enjoy being alive at such a strange, ripe and wonderful time.

By the way. I measured that the chances for Hillary winning the election is 99.9999% (it is really a SE-lection and not an E-lection). This "prediction" will perhaps not manifest if "things break through" before the "election". Either way, I don't think she will be president for a very long time. People with integrity are working behind the scenes to "take over" as the corrupt system crumbles. As all the other "hot" presidental candidates, she is not even a "real" human being. She is a "cloned" organic robot. So is the current President and many other "leaders" like the fearmongering Al Gore for example. If you want to investigate this you can go to youtube and look for older vids of Bush and also Condelliza Rice. Some time before 9/11 Mrs. Rice looked and acted "cute, sensitive feminine/human" and seemed very intelligent. Not long after her feateres changed and she became like a "monstrous" parody of herself. If you investigate all this stuff, then you are bound to come across "the clone issue" so I am sharing what I know here. I will all be revieled in good time and many people will be shocked. Read about cloning etc. here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... tica07.htm
Robanan

Three questions:
1) Should Iran make atomic bombs and wipe Israel off the map?
2) Should America use tactical nuclear weapons to destroy Iran's underground nuclear power plants?
3) Should a nuclear terrorist attack happen anywhere in the world?

My view is that as long as more than 60% of the whole population of earth answer a clear "No" in their own hearts to the above mentioned questions, our "friends" have the green light to "not to let" any such thing happen at all you see, none of us can go up there and stop the people in charge to press the wrong button, while the problem is not the death of the body, the ongoing spiritual development and progress is not to be damaged and hijacked by a ruthless selfish minority. Also, As said in the matthew message of 19.april.2008 the mind frame of people today is not the same as of the people during the second world war.

Now the global warming issue is far more complicated than this, in this case the responsibility is upon every individual himself, because not only people have to be willing to stop polluting the environment but also have to contribute to the change in the right direction themselves. Last time I checked the internet, in the place of one shunned and lost researcher who advocated in favour of green hydrogen technology, more appeared in the place of him tenfolds! Even Bush with all his stupidity and ignorance, "Somehow" agreed to throw a few billion dollars to the advancement of hydrogen technology, and he did! In this case our "friends" can and are assisting us not to totally eliminate the consequences of global warming, but to aid and assist our advancement in the right direction as more and more people welcome changes, say "Yes" to them and act responsibly according to their view, and in the end we will get as much as we have invested for. This is for example the same as wanting for our "friends" to stop the people who kill dolphins-en-mass for meat, no matter how many people say no to the killing, none of our "friends" will come and stop the hand of those madmen because people can stop buying the meat, can speak with their governmental representatives to ban the killing of dolphins etc. etc. and if people don't, it means they don't care enough anyway.
Rezo wrote:What about such so-proclaimed 'earth changes', even ones less all-encompassing? If they do occur, would they not push us all back to the drawing board of sorts? I mean, if the earth is being healed to even prevent this, I must say its quite a thankless task for I wonder how many would truly notice the monumentally large-scale job that is! Even so, if being done by our friends to such a scale, I then must express my sincere gratitude for that :) On other planets where destruction has happened [as mentioned in the book] they help to rebuild things only, since those people had decided with their own free will to destroy themselves. If they are helping us now in above mentioned ways....it means people have chosen to really fix things [like on planet x but maybe not as much?] ...
Yes Rezo that exactly seems to be the point. Some people would like to call Algore a fear mongering person, nevertheless it is through such kinds of predictions that people can imagine the big picture of what is to become of us, like a dream, without needing to go through the experience of it themselves. It is vital that such predictions be made with the help of science and scientific means of gathering and processing factual data and evidence, so the image and prediction would be consistent at all times, even if nothing will happen in the end people will be able to look back and appreciate the massive job and effort that had been done to prevent what catastrophic consequence we could have faced. I also believe many people have chosen to really fix things.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
NJones

Hello again Mannz,

Briefly, some things that worry me:

1) Hawkins has stated that Applied Kinesiology cannot be used to determine future events. It is after all a test of Truth, not of fiction, probable or otherwise. If it hasn't happened how can one determine it's alignment with Truth?

2) Also in one of Hawkins books, I have read four so far (many thanks to bringing them to my attention ), he says that many channelers are actually channeling lower astral beings. These beings could be either malevolent or simple having fun. Many pretend to be dead famous people, saints or even God. People in a certain emotional state are very susceptible, a mother who has lost her son recently perhaps? You can see what I am trying to say.

3) One of the main messages in TP is that we have to make changes for ourselves, they are only allowed to help in a limited way. It is against universal law to intervene too much.

Just a few thoughts!
MannZ

Greetings to you, Njones! Your comments/questions are much appreciated. I am happy that you find Hawkins material interesting.Simply reading his books (all of them calibrate in the very top of the scale) is often enough to raise your consciousness by many points. I will offer my take on the points that you raised:
1) Hawkins has stated that Applied Kinesiology cannot be used to determine future events. It is after all a test of Truth, not of fiction, probable or otherwise. If it hasn't happened how can one determine it's alignment with Truth?
There is a very important difference from predicting "future events" and calibrating "probabilities". They way Bashar explains it is that every possibility has to already exist on some plane to be able to manifest. Hawkins seems to be in agreement on that. Thus, as I stated before: Existence or "All-that-is" (as Bashar likes to call it) has to account for EVERY possibility all the time. In fact, all change is, as Hawkins says; simply "potentialites" becoming "actualities" in the eternal continuum. Thus, every moment something that existed as a "potential" has actualized itself. This is the natural flow of Creation. When it has actualized it is a "truth". Before it has actualized it exists as a potential with a given probability at any moment to actualize given a certain time frame. Thus, it can be calibrated. But this is far from "calibrating a future event". The probabilities are subject to change all the time until they actually happen. Large scale events like these earth changes however, takes a lot of time/momentum to "build up", and thus their "probability curves/graphs" are of a relatively "stable" nature. I have measured some more about the Earth changes, and we can use this as an example:

The chances for huge "Armageddonlike" global cataclysmic events taking place before 2013 in the following years:

1980: 99.99%
1990: 70-80%
1995: 40%
2008: 15-20%

We can compare these numbers to my other calibration of Earth (herself individually) and see the corralation:

1980: 160
1990: 210
2000: 260
2003: 290
2008: 350

As we can see by this trend things are going very well. The probability will most likely continue its path to almost zero before 2012 is past, and thus; "Armageddon" will not manifest itself even though it still exists as a "probability" up to the given date. It is quite another thing to calibrate the probability that a certain "stock will raise/fall" or something like that. This is so complex and short term fluctuating that a probability could not be trusted to the same degree as the other event. Far from it actually.
2) Also in one of Hawkins books, I have read four so far (many thanks to bringing them to my attention ), he says that many channelers are actually channeling lower astral beings. These beings could be either malevolent or simple having fun. Many pretend to be dead famous people, saints or even God. People in a certain emotional state are very susceptible, a mother who has lost her son recently perhaps? You can see what I am trying to say.
Yes, this is true, and indeed it has been very true in the past. I can certainly see what you are saying, and this is also something I thought of and looked into when I first found the Matthewbooks page. This is where discernment and Hawkins own method comes in. In the end, each person has nothing else to measure things by than their own discernment. Ponder things in you heart and see if it feels true to you. If it is helpful. If your whole being says "Yes!" and the information vibrates deep within your soul, then you can be quite sure that that info has some value on some level to you. Everybody knows this feeling from the TP. After all, that is why this forum exists right?hehe. As Bashar says; always follow your excitement, as it will lead you to evermore of it, untill you become it.

If you are able to calibrate and you trust in that. You can, as Hawkins recommends, always calibrate info and the source of the info before you bother to read/watch it. The Matthew books calibrate in the mid 400s if I remember correctly (I know they are above 400 and that is good enough). In this case they thus calibrate higher than the channeler involved. Matthew himself incarnated at 430 in his last life on earth. This is quite high indeed. Given this I would say that the books and messages are worthwhile checking out. But in the end each must decide for him/her self of course.
3) One of the main messages in TP is that we have to make changes for ourselves, they are only allowed to help in a limited way. It is against universal law to intervene too much.
Yes, this is true also. And have they intervened too much? I don't think we can accuse them of that quite yet :). They are allowing things to play themselves out as far as they can. The whole things is quite a game of balance. As long as we don't see the very much bigger picture that they see, then it is very hard for us to "judge" how much intervention is "allowed" etc. I trust that they know what they are doing and that things are in the very best hands. God has always helped those who help themselves. How much he helps I leave up to him. I simply do my part and let him/them worry about his/theirs. It is enough that I bother "All-that-is" with all these calibrations if I should also tell "All-that-is" what he can and cannot do. hehe :D. A sense of humor is truly divine, otherwise God would have laughed himself to death a long time ago... :lol: :applause:

Hope this was helpful to you. Let's all keep up the good spirit and laugh/dance our way to God!
NJones

Hello Mannz,

Maybe then AK accesses the same information as the so called "Akashic records" where every event that has happened is recorded and where also probable future events are "viewable". What do you think?

I have tried AK myself with my wife, but I always test negative and she always tests positive, whatever the question. My problem is I think a depressed acupuncture system and my wife's is plain stubbornness. Tell her to resist and she will! Although Hawkins does say that it does not work for some married couples but he does not know why.

Obviously I would love to know my own LOC, can you help here? Would you need to know my real name?

Anyway, it certainly looks like exciting times ahead, I'm going to keep some groceries handy and enjoy the ride!

NJones
MannZ

Maybe then AK accesses the same information as the so called "Akashic records" where every event that has happened is recorded and where also probable future events are "viewable". What do you think?
Yes. That is probably correct.
I have tried AK myself with my wife, but I always test negative and she always tests positive, whatever the question. My problem is I think a depressed acupuncture system and my wife's is plain stubbornness. Tell her to resist and she will! Although Hawkins does say that it does not work for some married couples but he does not know why.
I think it would be a good idea to try it with someone else. Perhaps a friend you feel are on the same "wavelength" or something. Or perhaps a smaller child. They are more in sync and innocent to the whole thing. More naturally relaxed and playful in their approach also. Of course you would have to adjust the force you use accordingly. Hawkins has done many demonstrations with children as subjects. Regular yoga practice could get your energy system flowing better... It is important to don't be "serious" in your approach. Be playful and have fun with it. See what happens. Don't be too concerned with "getting results". Start with simple things. It takes practice to "get it" so to speak.
Obviously I would love to know my own LOC, can you help here? Would you need to know my real name?
Yes, obviously. hehe. This is the dilemma of the whole thing. Let me put it this way. Even if I could calibrate your LOC I would not do it. Much for the same reason the ETs will not "interfere" too much with "our lessons". The LOC is just a number after all. If you are honest with yourself you will know deep inside if you are on "the right path" or perhaps there is changes that needs to be made or allowed to happen... This only you can answer for yourself. A number will not do it for you. You can never be on such a "wrong path" that certain changes could not transform that path into a more and more "right" one. To put it in a "Zen" way: When you don't care about your LOC, you will be ready to know it. And at that point you will also be able to calibrate it yourself. For the exact reason that you "do not care about it". Be happy that you at least are "somewhere on the scale". hehe. That means that at least you are here at this time as a human being alive and kicking in the midst of a huge countdown. That must mean something don't you think?
NJones

Hello again,

I've be re-reading your post and have some concerns about:
The chances for huge "Armageddonlike" global cataclysmic events taking place before 2013 in the following years:

1980: 99.99%
1990: 70-80%
1995: 40%
2008: 15-20%
By decreasing the duration the probability of an event occurring is bound to get smaller! Maybe better would be to say "in the next 10 years" rather than "taking place before 2013"

What do you think?
NJones

Something else that may interest you Mannz, from a post on http://www.consciousnessproject.org titled "The truth about September 11th":
The reason I'm pointing all of this out to this particular audience of people interested in Dr. David R. Hawkins is that Dr. Hawkins says that the Bush administration's intentions in Iraq are honorable. If, however, the Bush administration was complicit in this crime, I'd have to say Dr. Hawkins is dead wrong about Bush's intentions, wouldn't you?
Surprised! I was.
MannZ

By decreasing the duration the probability of an event occurring is bound to get smaller! Maybe better would be to say "in the next 10 years" rather than "taking place before 2013"

What do you think?
I will look into that. I choose 2012/2013 because it seems to be a focal point of mass consciousness. Things were "supposed" to happen before that date as I have understood it. There are deadlines. But I will do another measure taking what you say into consideration. Thanks.
The reason I'm pointing all of this out to this particular audience of people interested in Dr. David R. Hawkins is that Dr. Hawkins says that the Bush administration's intentions in Iraq are honorable. If, however, the Bush administration was complicit in this crime, I'd have to say Dr. Hawkins is dead wrong about Bush's intentions, wouldn't you?
Yes, I am aware of this and similar things Hawkins has said. But remember that Hawkins is running a large consciousness research center and he does an enormous and important job of waking people up spiritually. One has to choose ones battles. As he lives and operates in the US of A, it would not be in his best interest to openly critesize the immensly corrupt US government. Being alive is more than service enough for such an individual.
NJones

Hello Mannz,

There is something very wrong here. Hawkin's whole work is based upon the ability to discern Truth from falsehood using Applied Kinesiology. There is no way the man is going to lose integrity and lie, after all anyone can calibrate what he says. This is the whole point!

Have you calibrated the statement about Bush and Iraq? Are you sure you are managing to keep your personal biases and beliefs out of your calibrations?
MannZ

Hello Mannz,

There is something very wrong here. Hawkin's whole work is based upon the ability to discern Truth from falsehood using Applied Kinesiology. There is no way the man is going to lose integrity and lie, after all anyone can calibrate what he says. This is the whole point!

Have you calibrated the statement about Bush and Iraq? Are you sure you are managing to keep your personal biases and beliefs out of your calibrations?
I am not sure of anything my friend. That is why I stress that people must do their own investigation and use their own discernment. Please do not take my word for anything at all. If you want to investigate this further that is fine by me. I do not have time for it. You will have to find out a lot about the context of the issue though. The context the statement(s) were made in etc etc. I will tell you this:

A mystic does not have anything invested in the world. He does not have any ambition. He does not care about "his work" or what he is "remembered for". All he cares about (if anything) is to wake people up. And most mystics don't lead such a public life that Hawkins does. This will necessarily put him into many "situations". A mystic sees a much bigger picture than common people. It is not a good idea to "judge" a mystic based on some statement taken out of some "unknown" context. Also Hawkins work and contribtion is not at all threatened by this statement the way I see it. It would be another thing if all he wrote about was the integrity of the Bush adm. and the Iraq war etc. You see were I am going with this? I don't think Hawkins feels very threatened by some fellow calibrating something different from him... He sees a bigger picture, and he has nothing to prove to anyone.

"Bush" and most of his adm. are soul-less "organic robotoids". Such beings cannot be said to have any "intentions" as they lack free will. If this is so, it could explain the "strange" calibration about their "honorable intentions". Whoever really decided and planned this war and other wars did not have "honorable intentions" however. I mean, you do not dump X number of tons of depleted uranium on a country you want to help. Damaging/killing or making permanently ill hundreds of thousands of your own personell, and ditto of the "civilians" you are supposed to "liberate".

That is my take on this. If you want to investigate it further please do so, and perhaps you can PM me when and if the "case gets solved". I, for one, am done discussing this for now. Good luck and have a nice day!
MannZ

For those that have familiarized themselves with the "contactee" Alex Collier I will quote something from his free ebook. This is information given to him by an advanced ET being called Moreney which he has been in contact with most of his life:
Moreney to Alex Collier. Released 1/9/97
It is the start of One-ness that we would like to talk to you about and share with you. The vibratory rate of the
universe is changing very fast, as compared to the rate of compulsory evolution. In your world, the rate of this
vibratory rate will be measured by the frequency of the Earth. The effects of the new dimension were introduced in
your year 1994, and it is affecting all physical material worlds regardless of their state or dimension.

The effects are changing all physical matter, including atoms, photons, hydrogen molecules and all matter in the
eleven creational densities. It is important that this be explained or stated for those that will listen, for it will prove to
be verified for those who waiver in doubt. All physical matter is going to change because all thought is changing. It is
starting in all of us at a higher level in spiritual form, or what we would "coin" for your discernment, the One Mind.

As we told or spoke to you earlier, when we (first) recorded this new dimension, we explained to you that we were told
(of it) by the Paa-tre, a race (consisting) of a single group-consciousness in what you could observe as the 9th
density, that the frequency being emitted from the black holes is of one polarity. We now have more data that we can
share and explain about its profound effects on all of us who are physical. We know not why this is happening, but
(only) that it will change much of all of our lives and conscious experience in a short time.
The free ebook can be found here: http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf
I remind people about this great and "rare" interview with him: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5126189734

It seems that in 1994 a "new 12th density/dimension" was being introduced to this universe. This greatly effect all the lower dimensions as in pulling them "upwards". This could explain why the "stakes" have changed a bit since the TP was written. "Normally" planets probably do not change category. But with this new dimension being added on top of things, it is my understanding that all 3rd density Planets will eventually move into at least 4th density/dimension. Earth, because of its "ripeness" and its "cry for help", is among the first to go in this Galactic and probably intergalactic project. All beings who "refuse" to evolve into 4th and 5th density will eventually create another 3rd density universe where they will continue their lessons. Alex explains a lot about this in the interview on google video... It adds to his credibility that he does not hide the fact that most of this is "above his head" and that he is just sharing info he has been given.
MannZ

I thought I might as well quote the rest of that particular sharing as it's relevance to this thread is high:
The most immediate changes is in the 11th density, as we are told. To describe it to you in your limited language is
nearly impossible, as one cannot express or explain infinity to a first grader or five-year-old in your world. We do not
(mean to) imply that you are not capable of understanding, but we are at a loss to explain precisely to you when
(because) your languages fall (so) short of true expression of the soul. But, we (will) try by saying that a dimension
(containing) white light contains 72 more frequencies of light and consciousness, and that the levels of consciousness
contained within a holographic dimensional picture of the same 72 frequencies, contained in one dimension, has tripled
itself in an instant. The 11th density is now beyond description to those (who were) in 11th density, and their mode
and quality of (descriptive) language and thought is now inadequate (to explain the change).

Those consciousness (aspects) that exist to evolve are having to create whole new realities of communication. An
example of what we are trying to express to you is that -- if one million people could not express or explain what had
happened to them as a whole or as individuals, this would be very profound to the remainder. That is what happened.
The changes and leaps of consciousness are so profound on the 11th density, those beings cannot relate to it in their
present wisdom. They cannot explain "what" it is or "why" it is, because their past ability to be at One with their own
existence has not prepared them for what has occurred. Their new reality is beyond all experience or expression.
The effects are now beginning to be seen and felt on the 9th and 10th densities, and we as a race are starting to try to
be at one with the vibration, so that there will be no interruption in our cooperation and vigilance with your present
3rd density and 4th density realities.

Be it know to you that we cannot express to you what changes you will experience, until we have experienced them.
But, based on the past and future experiences of 9th, 10th and 11th density beings, we already conclude that we may
not be prepared to express it. The beings of the 11th density are having difficulty expressing it themselves, and
expressing their experiences to each other of the Oneness of their new consciousness. In other words, it is like a child
who has thoughts but does not know how to speak, and struggles to say the first words, and isn't sure what was said
or why. It's first grade on the highest level of consciousness in our universe. We love and share with you. Lose not
your faith. Be at one always.

Your brother, Moraney
Robanan

I didn't notice how the "stakes" have "changed" since TP was written, so far we are dealing with the same curses as we were dealing with 30 years ago, we have the same problems with Politians, Journalists, Drugs, Religion and Money/Materialism as we had before, that is if today the situation regarding these things are not worse. A few concerned people have made a few steps in the right direction, and I don't think it's because of some mysterious 12th density thing appearing somewhere in the universe, I think it's because of sincere people working hard to advance science beyond it's current limits, shaking off religion, fighting against drug abuse, helping themselves and others to realize we can be better than we are now; other than that we are still in the same pit as before, dealing with the same problems we knew we had, even before we were reading about them in TP. Equally, if we are smart enough to understand what we need as a whole, we still will have to do the same thing as we needed to do before TP since 300 AD, setting the same things right for our own good.
All in all what is going on and happening today is simple, people are stopping to behave like sheep, people who don't want to follow the flock anymore are contributing with their lives in favor of global changes in the way we live as a civilization on earth. This is all done with more and more people acting responsively and intelligently which is not hard to notice either you run google searches or use pseudo scientific stuff like applied Kinesiology or more scientific stuff like the GDV technology or anything else, the fact is that we have homework to do and no matter how many densities you would like to imagine and add to your scale and method of measuring things around you, the homework won't go away, it will not disappear into a new dimension as some like to think of it that way.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.