2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

The language of TP is very very different than most of the other sources you mentioned Mannz, even though there are so many subjects in TP that touch the working of things, unlike other aliens they never mention densities and energies in the sense presented by other sources of other alien civilizations. What's different here according to your opinion?
hm, good question. Density is just another word for "level of consciousness". The TP do mention that spiritual development is the main purpose of physical life. The TP talk about the "filtersystem" with 9 levels corresponding to "levels of consciousness" (and also planets). The purer one become the less filtering is needed. And also the higher on the scale one climbs the wider the range of incarnation choices become within the galaxy. As long as you are a 3rd density being you can only "choose" from the bottom level (level 1 planets). 3rd density is as low as you can go really. 1st and 2nd density are simply very "animalistic" or "ignorant/unevovled/evil/destructive" human beings or perhaps planets that can be compared to "stone age" level of development.

Once you are a higher density being you can still "return" to lower density planets (like Michel have done for example). This serves two main purposes:

1) It is, or can be, a very "hard/though" lesson for the soul/being (who now has become used to much "better" conditions) and thus if one "succeeds" one can make huge leaps up the scale by choosing this kind of experience. The "veil" is so thick on 3rd density planets that higher beings "forget" their "heritage" and "eternal identity" at incarnation. The risk is that they do not succeed in regaining consciousness of this and thus "loose their path" so to speak. Since "negativity" is so common on 3rd density planets that it is more or less the norm all around in some form or another (subtle or less subtle) it is easy to "condense" ones karma into one lifetime here and thus get rid of a lot of rubbish in a short timeframe. If this is the experience choosen it can be very hard. It all depends on how high you aim on the scale what you will have to go through. Some higher beings are simply on a "mission" here and will perhaps not go through so much trouble as others.

2) If the being do succeed he/she will serve as an example/inspiration for others (not only on this planet but on others too). And as Hawkins point out also; there needs to be higher level beings here to "balance out" all the "negativity" from the masses of people in lower 3rd density. More or less the whole spectrum is present at any given time. Picture it like a pyramid... Avatars/Masters on the top (600-1000), "holy persons" or "saints" below that (500-599) and great artists/philosphers/scientists etc. below that again (380-499) and thus it continues down (do not take this too literally. It is just meant to give a little overview. One can be anywhere on the scale and still be a totally "anonymous" being of course). Density or "levels of consciousness" is not in conflict with the 9 level filtersystem described in the TP. It is just another way of talking about the same thing the way I see it. That is why I have used Hawkins scale as "yardstick" and tied the "density" concept up to this scale also.
MannZ

Good news from Sheldan Nidle

We return with more to discuss with you! Right now, the final roundup of the cabal's hired hands, soldiers, and assassins is being completed, and our Earth allies' security forces are subduing the last few truly dark conspirators. All of this is being carried out with our blessing and our full support. These operations are among the last prerequisites before deliveries of your prosperity can be formally begun. In addition, the legal precedents that ensure the removal of the illegal US regime are being achieved. Each day a major amount of progress is made to justify our confidence in the Light's success. This permits us to move up some of our late-summer flyover schedules to the immediate coming months. We are assured that some long-awaited procedures are at last truly near. The process of slow forward movement has now reached a point where some momentous breakthroughs are becoming possible. Concurrent with these developments is Heaven's strong desire to further accelerate your march toward full consciousness.
http://www.paoweb.com/sn050608.htm
NJones

One thing I don't understand Mannz is how you can believe both Hawkins and all this ET stuff. Hawkins has said, and it is in his Truth vs Falsehood book that both UFOs & Extraterrestrials calibrate false, as do Star Children, Mayan End of Times, etc. In fact all end of time ideology's calibrate below 200.

I have the feeling that when you read something you selectively believe the parts that fit your belief system and ignore the rest. Could this be true?
MannZ

No, it is not "true". I don't believe anything. I investigate. If I did believe anything, then I could/would not, as you say: "believe both Hawkins and all this ET stuff". I am well aware of Hawkins statements. I will try to explain. Make of it as you wish. We have been down this road once before. But this time the angle is a bit different.

One thing you should consider is that you can never trust a mystic. If this sounds "contradictory" its because it is contradictory! And so are they. They will "lie" in order to get you to see the truth for yourself. Also, Hawkins understands that if he started to talk about UFOs, ETs and star kids and the whole pie, it would simply sidetrack his whole operation which first and foremost is to wake people up. He is a public figure after all. He runs a large operation. He has been interviewed by Operah. A true mystic/master does not sidetrack his students with all sorts of things, and fill their heads with "worries" about stuff that takes the focus away from what is the only solution anyway; namely spiritual growth.

A true mystic/master works in the opposite direction. He takes away any and all belief systems that the student might have by any means necessary. He takes his students into the eternal here/now or "now-here". By taking a "written" stand against all this he saves himself a lot of time and trouble as these questions are "bound" to come up from "spiritual" oriented people. He will not risk to ruin his whole successful "wakeup machinery" which is a lot more important than a few "false" calibrations in some book. Remember that a mystic does not care about "his work", but only what works. Very pragmatic and self-less orientation towards the world. Hard for lower beings to relate to at all. Getting one single being above 3rd density or even the critical 200 limit is worth more than all his "calibrations" combined. He cannot do this effectivly if the whole thing is made into a circus. The idea that "we" are the only self-aware/"intelligent" beings in this endlessly vast Creation is so ridiculous that it could almost be taken as a subtle hint from Hawkins side to what he really knows...(that is the way I choose to take it anyway. You are of course free to interpret it your way).

About "end times". No one is talking about "end times" here. How can "time" end when it does not even exist in the first place. hehe. Eternity does not end. But things change. God does not play dice, but he is not boring either:). These are not the "end times". These are the times of a glorious change and a new beginning. Hawkins has his role to play in all this, and so do the rest of us here. There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle my friend. And in this thread we are trying to put a lot of them together. Quite an interesting experiment in my opinion. You cannot trust anyone but your own discernment. Mystic or no mystic. The truth is not found in any book (even Hawkins books), but in your own "awareness", or what I like to call the "meta-consciousness". This is your Godgiven connection to the Whole - to Creation and "all that is". Quiet the mind and the meta-consciousness is there. Where else would it be? It is beyond time/space and it never changes. It is the eternal presence or God-self within. If something changes it is of the conditioned mind, and thus "illusitory". Stick to that which never changes is my best advice. This is where the real mystery is. Observe the mind and let it wear itself out. As Hawkins says: The mind can only "know about" things, but the meta-consciousness is pure silent knowingness.
MannZ

Let me just add this:

The ego/mind always wants to "settle down" with some kind of belief system. Things are like that or like this etc. It is sooo hard for it to go around "not knowing". To simply live in the "unknown". Because this means that you will have to go through a lot of "trouble" to find truth. Most people settle with the "belief system" indoctrinated/programmed by their parents and society. They never really dare to question it and go deeper because deep down they know this will mean a lot of "suffering and anxiety". It will mean that they will have to find "their own way" and question everything in the process. It means responsibility for what/who you are and become. It is so much more "comfortable" just to live on the surface and be supported by the "norm" all around. Just bury how one really feels deep inside and be a "pandoras box" with a smile plastered on top of it.

The stronger your connection with the meta-consciousness the easier it is to simply live in the unknown. You don't believe in anything and therefore naturally you believe in everything. "Contradictions" are only a problem for the logically and conceptually oriented ego/mind with all it's preferences and "this not that" attitude. The awareness or meta-consciousness does not believe in anything as it is always pure, innocent and un-programmed. It goes with the flow so to speak. The ego/mind/intellect cannot really discern, only the meta-consciouness can as it has overview of all the different "levels of truth". The mind always compares things against each other. It compares what you think you know with any new info. Everything is compared automatically and immediately with the indoctrinated/unconscious belief system. The meta-consciousness or awareness does not have anything to compare anything with; so it simply sees the truth and things "as they are".
Robanan

Mannz wrote:The TP do mention that spiritual development is the main purpose of physical life.
a slight correction, TP mentions that spiritual development is the main purpose of "man" namely the "astral body" according to the context of the definition of the "universal law" presented in the book.
Mannz wrote:Density or "levels of consciousness" is not in conflict with the 9 level filtersystem described in the TP. It is just another way of talking about the same thing the way I see it. That is why I have used Hawkins scale as "yardstick" and tied the "density" concept up to this scale also.

Does this "yardstick" help us in any way understand anything more than what TP has already mentioned regarding categories or you are just trying to tie these things up together so to... do what???
Don't you think if people who talk about these things, really knew what they are talking about you wouldn't have had to ever try to tie things up for them? But to be honest with you I'm fine with whatever people like to knock themselves out with, just the tip of my fingers become itchy and I feel like scratching them against the keyboard when it comes down to feeding the individual "me" and the likes of "me" with faulty conclusions such as "planets can change categories, and if you don't change your category according to your planet you will die." Such claims are direct infringement of the "freedom of choice" of the individual, have nothing to do with TP and are in no way helping anyone understand anything, only creating confusion and misinformation regarding every possible topic they touch.
Mannz wrote:The ego/mind always wants to "settle down" with some kind of belief system.
Try "cultivating" your mind. If you were supposed to live in the "unknown" and be happy about it you wouldn't have had a mind first place. As you said "god doesn't play dice.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

I am not here to help anyone. What do I care if people don't find this thread interesting? Feel free to ignore it. Why is "gibberish" so hard to ignore anyway? It should be easy... The ego/mind likes to nitpick everything and prove itself. So be it. Who cares. I am here to shake things up a bit and have some fun. Some enjoy it, some don't. It is not my responsibility how people choose to interpret things. If you think that the mind can discern truth then be my guest. That is not my experience. If you are not yourself happy then what do you really have to offer? The mind is never happy with anything. It always wants to "correct" things. It cannot be satisfied with how things are. Physical death is a huge problem for the ego/mind. It is totally OK with the meta-consciousness because it is already beyond life/death. The TP is not "gospel truth", its a book. If you choose to make everything there into "gospel truth" I wish you good luck. Please allow me the freedom to think for myself as I allow the same to you.
Robanan

Well I'm sorry Mannz, you may feel your efforts to be futile and that you have wasted your time, but I feel I must inform you the best I can that your "yardstick" doesn't tie with TP and TFOC, at least in it's present form. I might be wrong though, but "ignorance" and hanging on your preaching rhetoric won't save back your time and effort spent on your investigation.
We are pretty aware of the possibility that TP doesn't contain all the answers, as a matter of fact we are pretty sure it contains more questions than answers, this has nothing in line with taking TP as the "gospel of truth" no matter how much it's author insist it is. But if you still insist to tie your "yardstick" to TP I urge you to do it in an intellectually legitimate and fair manner that won't misrepresent and distort the context of TP not for the sake of TP but for the sake of not embarrassing yourself in front an audience capable of critical thinking, while at the same time burdening your mind with false information which in the end won't do any good to anyone including yourself, at all.
I'm in no position of judging your experiences in life, but as much as I wish you good I can advise you to Try "cultivating" your mind instead of shunning and dismissing it that would ultimately turn it into a radiation desert -completely crippled and without any capability of growing beautiful things, well yes, at first it might grow thorns but the more you cultivate it the more beautiful it will get, I understand that your mind is your personal garden and what you treasure in it is yours, hence please understand that no matter how you have seduced yourself to believe and think that I enjoy myself by getting off on you, please know that I understand and respect your right to treasure whatever you wish in your mind as long as you respect and appreciate the beautiful minds of the people of this forum who with all sincerity and serenity a human beings can harbor have chosen to take the advice of "cultivating" and treasuring their minds the best they can, regardless of the odds.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

"We"? Who in the world do you think you are representing other than yourself? Or is that supposed to be a royal "We"? This is what happens when you "cultivate" the ego/mind. You start thinking you are more important than others, and even refer to yourself as a "We"... And I am supposed to be embarrassed? I have noticed in many of your post that you like to represent some kind of "We" as that might add a false sense of "authority" to your highly personal viewpoints. The ego/mind is always insecure and must take refuge in such petty tactics.

If your mind is such a "beautiful garden" then why don't start to share some of that beauty here instead? So far, I have seen nothing but anger, frustration, hate and scorn coming from your precious little mind. If "cultivating the mind" turns one into what you have represented here on this thread, then I don't think I would recommend that to anyone. Your example/attitude alone discloses in every possible way what your "method" brings. It does not look like peace to me at least. It looks like anything but peace. Civil war inside is what it looks like.
Robanan

I just had an ice cream so I won't type half of the things I had in mind...

By "we" I mean the people I know very well who participate to the discussions on this forum for several years already, and no I don't represent them I'm just reporting an observation I've made throughout the several years of studying several topics of interest along with them. They all, each of them have contributed a lot for me to be able to forge who I am. They have loved me, criticized me, given me more hints to follow, moderated me, informed me, and so far have been a great company with which I enjoy my time spending a lot. When I say "we" and present an idea, they always correct me, if I'm in any way misrepresenting them.

I don't think it's okay to have fun at the expense of others, You are not interested into exploring the beauty of your own mind. You are deceiving yourself when you ask me to show you how beautiful my mind is, as if I could show you something that [as you say] you have probably never experience in your life. If you couldn't appreciate the coherence of my posts under this topic then you can't possibly appreciate the coherence of my 700+ posts on this forum in other words, you'll be better off not asking questions that you don't want to find the answers of.
Mannz wrote:Your example/attitude alone discloses in every possible way what your "method" brings. It does not look like peace to me at least. It looks like anything but peace. Civil war inside is what it looks like.
What do you want to achieve by attacking my personality each time you fall short of will to be responsive and responsible toward the very information you actively misrepresent?...War with my mind?...Is this achievement in line with the peace you seek to achieve?

Do you feel in peace each time you consciously create more misunderstandings between us?

How is your mind in peace when from all that I write to you, you only see a perpetual "me" struggling somehow against "you" for reasons your mind can not explain to you?

Listen carefully because what i'm going to say, no guru and puppetji will ever tell you...
"Peace of mind" can only be achieved when the mind is as a whole focused on creating "understanding", this is a continuous and gradual process because patterns of "understanding" can only happen when enough "conscious coherent thinking" with the "intent" of creating understanding within the mind has already happened. You are right that the mind seeks to solve itself, and "letting the mind do it" is broadly misunderstood because the role of the "intellect" in all this has been completely removed from the equation by the established religious institutions, but I will not go deep here within the workings of the intellect, so far it will suffice to say that the mind doesn't "get along randomly"; it uses the facilities of your intellect, so naturally the more advanced your intellect is the easier for you is to create understanding within the mind, hence as a result the person will experience more and more stable states of "piece of mind". It's not a coincidence that we observe war among people who have little care for and understanding of eachother.
Robanan

Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered
Taken from http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg
setfree69 wrote:With Benazir Bhutto assassinated the motive arises in that she quite clearly leads not only her death to the door of the Pakistanis but also responsibility for the 9/11 attacks are implicated as well. Aired on 2nd November 2007,David Frost the presenter did not challenge her on her assertion (2:14) that Bin Laden was murdered, so maybe he was and the West has not announced it.

It would make sense that the West would cover up such a truth, as Bin Laden is needed as a "bogeyman" to continue the farcical "War on Terror"
MannZ

You cannot beg people to listen to you, Robanan. Does a begger have anything to offer usually? Or does he want something from others? I am not begging anyone to read this thread. In fact, I have often told you to simply ignore it. But for some mysterious reason this is seems to be very hard for you. I suggest you have a lot of ice cream every day, and so will I as the sun is shining outside :)
Robanan

I wasn't begging for you to listen, I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh but I meant to ask you to handle that specific piece of information with great care because I felt that specific part was vital for creating more understanding between us. I have my everything to offer at the feet of people who are clever enough to dismiss self-contradicting dogma as incoherent fallacy, commonly known as "confusion". People who don't take this simple precaution can't possibly have anything I'd ever wish to have for myself.

I can't possibly ignore this thread because I like and I enjoy myself reading your posts and the posts of my friends, up to the point that I'm either filled with it or completely disgusted. Afterall, if you have found this forum and you are posting here you must have at least something interesting to share. I'm simply not shy to comment what I like and what I don't depending on the results of my research upon every single word you type in here as various posts, if I don't find enough information to enjoy myself to the fullest =P~ I can come back and strangle and kick you like a baby so you would have to ultimately surrender and post more interesting things for me, and if you don't then... :cry: Yes you got it right, my mind with all it's capacity is deeply involved in all this, and I have fate [-o< that I will always find something for myself, whether expanding my understanding or improving my information filters, there always will be something I could use for myself, here in this forum, unless I become completely positively sure that it has become evident to me that "I know all", but it's a long walk there you know... #-o and I will probably have to change life and even planet some where along the road :lol:

Right... I'm running for another ice cream! :eat:
MannZ

Truth is really simple. That is one of many reasons why most people seem to miss it. Your dense mind IS your "karma". It consists of the sum total of lessons you have "repressed" or have yet to learn. It goes on trying to unburden itself throughout life continously. Simply sit down and close your eyes and demand "silence" to see for yourself. If silence is not what you get you are not the master of your own mind (is this something you are willing to accept? Who is this mind that you seem to have so little control over? How can we let this thing order us around and create all sorts of misery?). You have not transcended it, and thus you are still a slave of it and all its desires/projections etc. There is great peace in admitting and accepting how things are. That is the first and most important step to freedom.

The problem is that people do not pay attention to this process, and thus they often create more "karma" in their lifes then they actually get rid of. They don't allow the process to go deeper because they are afraid to face all the "ugly" stuff burried in there. Many people can handle tremendous physical pain, but they cannot at all handle a sting of "bad conscience" or the feeling of "insecurity" that one has to go through in this cleansing process. The angst of not knowing who you really are is more than most people can handle, so they cling to superficial/false "identities/personas/masks" provided by the ego/mind. With sincerity/humility/openness Excistence/God will give you a glimpse into your true peaceful nature of unconditional love beyond the mind (ie. the Awareness or meta-consciousness). With such an insight it is much easier to allow the cleansing process to happen and go deeper and deeper because you know that what is beyond is the Real deal. You have a "guiding star" so to speak.

Being Aware of the mind automatically creates the "space" needed for it to cleanse itself. Awareness is the Sun and intellect is the "weeder" in the garden of the mind. Creating a "beautiful garden" is the first step in the process, and when it is beautiful/ripe enough (higher 400s) God will harvest it for you, and you will be very happy (level 500+). In the times ahead this cleansing process will increase and increase both on a personal and on a planetary/global level. There is no escape and no "sitting on the fence" anymore. Allowance and acceptance is thus very important these days, and so is the ability to go beyond the choas of "change" and rest in your awareness. If people bug you just remember the words of the great Zen Master Bodhidharma:
Mortals liberate buddhas and buddhas liberate mortals. This is what’s meant by impartiality. Mortals liberate buddhas because affliction creates awareness. And buddhas liberate mortals because awareness negates affliction. There can’t help but be affliction. And there can’t help but be awareness. If it weren’t for affliction, there would be nothing to create awareness. And if it weren’t for awareness, there would be nothing to negate affliction.
rich988

Thank you MannZ. The information you provided here is very valuable. I also agree that we need to part ourselves from the "mainstream thinking" which is leading mankind in the wrong direction, to say the least.