2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

Yes, indeed. We have a lot of homework to do. And it is being done on a massive scale. The night is always darkest before the dawn. This is the time we are in now. Each soul has the possibility to "save" him/her self, and choose to evolve towards higher densities/dimensions instead of holding on to the past.

What is "density" really? It is simply the heavyness and thickness of your mind - Mayas veil. A mind full of dense/slow energies like shame/hate/anger etc. will be very heavy and clouded. Hawkins scale is compatible with the Indian yoga teachings about the Gunas:
In the philosophy of Yoga, all matter in the universe arises from the fundamental substrate called Prakriti. From this ethereal Prakriti the three primary gunas (qualities) emerge creating the essential aspects of all nature—energy, matter and consciousness. These three gunas are tamas (darkness), rajas (activity), and sattva (beingness).
level 1 to 199 equals "Tamas"
Tamas is a state of darkness, inertia, inactivity and materiality. [...] Tamas - accounts for restraint and inertia. Experienced psychologically as delusion, depression and dullness. Classical Yoga: - when tamas (obscurity, heaviness) predominates, consciousness is sthiti - inert, punged into a state of repose and torpor.
Level 200 to 499 equals "Rajas"
The mind’s psychological qualities are highly unstable and can quickly fluxuate between the different gunas. The predominate guna of the mind acts as a lens that effects our perceptions and perspective of the world around us. Thus, if the mind is in rajas it will experience world events as chaotic, confusing and demanding and it will react to these events in a rajasic way. [...]

Rajas is a state of energy, action, change and movement. The nature of rajas is of attraction, longing and attachment and rajas strongly binds us to the fruits of our work. [...] Rajas - accounts for motion, energy and activity. Experienced psychologically as suffering, craving and attachment. Classical Yoga: - when rajas (energy) predominates, consciousness is pravritti - active and energetic, tense and willful.
Level 500 to 599 equals "Sattva"
Sattva is a state of harmony, balance, joy and intelligence. Sattva is the guna that yogi/nis achive towards as it reduces rajas and tamas and thus makes liberation possible. [...] Sattwa - Samkhya: accounts for thought and intelligibility, experienced psychologically as pleasure, thinking, clarity, understanding and detachment. Classical Yoga: - when sattwa (purity, illumination through comprehension) predominates, consciousness manifests itself as prakhya - vivacity, illumination, mental clarity and serenity.
Source: http://www.spiritual-teachers.com/articles/guna.htm

To better understand Hawkins scale and the Gunas I have made an illustration:

The mirror of "reality" changes according to your "level of consciousness" (LOC). Below 200 people live only in the 3D material world. They are not in touch with their "higher self" or "meta-consciousness", and thus they do not have the "distance" to overview the everchanging "mind". They simply react spontanously as if what they feel/think etc. is "the truth" of any situation. Such people project a lot of their negativity on to the world and people around them. They draw more energy from their surroundings than they give back. They put themselves above all others and the Whole or God.

Between 200 and 499 the mind becomes much lighter and less dense, and thus the beings energy level rises accordingly. With this excess of energy beings will give as much - or more - back to the surroundings (and the Whole) than they take.

The level 500-599 is the sattvic level of clarity and a calm mind. People at this level have cultivated an attitude of love, service and giving because they understands what Jesus talked about when he said: "Give and ye shall recieve". They are often recognized as Saints/Bodhisattvas or "Holy" persons, but they can also work anonymously and never be recognized. Either way they do not care. Full blown enlightenment is the next step for such beings. Enlightenment and spiritual growth is a process of integration, and not segregation. The truth includes everything. How can it not? The never-changing eternal meta-consciousness is beyond the ever-changing mind. It thus has peace and view, whereas the mind does not.

Reading all the books in the world will not necessarily help us letting go of the dense ego/mind content and grow into ever more clarity. Often it can simply clog it even more because we tend to cling to "knowledge" we have read as "the truth". The truth/love is in the meta-consciousness and one will have to work oneself through many levels/layers of "mind-stuff" to attain it. It is simply a process of surrendering or letting go of "untruth" and the truth will shine forth of its own accord. The illusory mind with all its projections only seemingly negates the meta-consciousness just like the clouds seemingly negates the Sun. Meditation is simply relaxing into the meta-consciousness which is the center of your beingness in the eternal "now". The beauty of art/poetry/music/nature and also laughter/humor will sometimes stop the mind (and thus "time") in its tracks, and a moment of eternity/clarity/purity/beauty/freedom is experienced.
Robanan

This almost 2h video should pretty much sum up what we are facing today, Knowing the truth is easy, what to do with it is not. You won't be scared when watching this movie and instead you'll find it confirms the view of TP regarding Politicians, Journalists, Drugs, Religion and Money as presented in the book.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3686176230
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

For those interested in the almost "un-belivable" info about how so many of our politicians and public figures are actually "synthetic humanoid organic programmed/controlled robots/computers", I suggest you get Alex Colliers free ebook (http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf) and turn to page 156. Here you will find very good and detailed info about this whole phenomena. I will quote a little "teaser" below:
Now, a ultra-sonic cerebral hologram must be obtained of the person who is to be simulated. This procedure is
painless to the person, and most people who are to be simulated don't even know this is being done to them when it is
happening. The biological computer, the cloned "brain", is then caused to form according to the recorded data in the
holographic cerebral hologram obtained from the original source subject. In other words, the take the image, project it
into a clone and allow the brain inside the clone to grow exactly like the original source model. The body is already
there and the grow the brain inside it. The Greys gave us this technology. They can accomplish this whole process
within 90 days, creating a believable clone of an adult human being. All they need to grow the body in which the brain
is later to be grown is three cells from the original body.

Now, although the cerebral hologram automatically duplicates the memory of the original person, portions of the brain
of the clone may be made to deviate from the entire holographic print. So, they can put information in there that did
not exist in the original person's brain.

The result of all of this is a programmable biological computerized brain, and a clone that knows essentially everything
which the original person knew. They can be programmed for suicide missions, or missions too dangerous for normal
humans such as specialized missions into space or time, or they can be used as they are often used now - for insolent
invasion of world planetary governments.
Even the small country which I come from have at least one cloned/synthetic/robotoid politician. She is the leader of the largest "party" in Norway (FRP) and her name is Siv Jensen. She participated secretly at the Bilderberg meeting in Canada in 2006 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=5cMNTlGRvUs). I remember some years ago (some years before the meeting), at some point her appearences changed in a sort of subtle way. She used to be "kind of cute" and suddenly she wasn't anymore. Her "femininity" and "humanity" was sort of lacking in a sense. It is a well know fact in the tabloid press here that she has "never" had a man or "familiy life". She is "all work". My guess is that they "re-programmed" her at the Bilderberg meeting because after that all she talked about in TV debates etc. was the threat of Iran and Syria... Even when the debates usually was all about something else.

Anyway, it has been decided that "she" or "it" will be the next Prime Minister of Norway after the "(s)election" this year. This is confirmed by an insider source whistleblower (ie. a norwegian politician) to Project Camelot:
In 2009 the government of FRP will come into power and Siv Jensen will be elected Prime Minister. This is already known. It's important to understand that. The elections are all fake and the same persons and power elite get elected each time in turn. Look up the political history of Norway, and the people that run the country now.
(Source: http://projectcamelot.org/norway.html)

This is confirmed by my calibrations which says that she/it will be the next prime minister with a 99.9999% probability. I have also confirmed that this whisteblower politician knows that she is a cloned robotoid, whereas many other politicians do not. I have checked out a few other "important" politicians, but so far she/it is the only one I have found. I urge people to be "alert" to these things. Clones/synthetics cannot handle pressure/stress situations very well (see Bush). They will talk "nonsense" etc. and look sort of lost. Or they might have "anger responses". The future revelations will be shocking for many (ie. the indoctrinated/brainwashed "masses"). In order to heal this "situation" everything hidden must eventually come into light/consciousness (both on the personal as well as global level). This healingprocess is what we are going through these days. It's good to be prepared now, so that you can handle things to come better and help others who might be overwelmed by it all.
Robanan

I think Cloning as described in your post Mannz must be against the universal law because doesn't sound like a natural process at all, you see, from a more technical point of view intelligence can not be copied from being to being, otherwise we would train chicken seek and destroy legions in the army without going to need to even make human-like soldiers. Given the description I don't think such clones which are made that way would even be able to come alive at all. I seriously doubt that greys were involved in this at all too, because it's stupid to do anything like that first place, to say that "grays" gave this technoLoLogy to the most crazy madmen of this planet puts us at odds with grays which implies expecting the grays to have a hand in the world domination project and will soon come to invade us which we know would be a stupid and deliberate lie that as matthew said, we could actually expect to come up eventually, while as you know, we are very well conditioned to expect alien attacks because people think such stuff is possible. I mean there's no reason whatsoever to expect grays as we know them through what michel desmarquet explained, to be so stupid to do such a thing which doesn't make any sense at all.

This cloning thing is a whole bunch of gibberish if you ask me...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Here's the last straw, direct evidence of all the good people of this forum expected and long discussed since the start of the Iraq war, here comes the revelation of all revelations directly from the mouth of McCAIN, the evidence is delivered like a baby being born. Enjoy.

Keith Olbermann slams John Mccain: BLOOD for OIL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXs7MXoZWZY
John McCain admits Iraq War was over oil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0GWoxbMs1k
John McCain Needs A War To Breath, Is In His Blood!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQPAKUcJQvg
MannZ

This cloning thing is a whole bunch of gibberish if you ask me...
I did not ask you, but thanks anyway for sharing your highly personal and un-educated opinion on this matter. The "cloning thing" comes from so many different and reliable sources that it is hard not to take it seriously. I thus share some of what I know on this matter, and I also provide sources so people intersted in the matter don't have to rely on what I say. "Matthew" also talks about clones being a very real phenomena. If you read Alex Colliers book and watch his interview you will find good explanations for these particular "grays" agenda and reason for doing this. He specifically mentions that he is not talking about "all grays", but a certain fraction of "regressive grays". Not all humans are good, and not all aliens are good either. Free will is not agianst "universal law", but in the end everything has due consequences of course. Just like a "victim" personality attracts "perpetrators", so will a planet ridden by "victim/rescue/savior mentalilty" naturally attract "perpetrator beings" which can enhance and use this mentality to rule over us. This has been the case on this Planet for thousands of years. According to Collier and many other sources the regressive aliens that via the "priesthood" governments have been enslaving this planet is a certain "reptilian race" called "Alpha Draconians". Also according to Collier and other sources the "regressive grays" are here mostly in a self-serving agenda of trying to "save their own species from extinction". They have become trapped in the US underground facilities where they are desperatly trying to make hybrid gray/human clones that are "good enough" for soul-incarnation while at the same time "serving" the soon-to-be-replaced dark cabal rulers of this Planet. These grays have travelled through dimensions to come here and are actually from a paralell universe Earth is what I have heard. Good luck with discerning.
Robanan

Has anyone else here gone through the evidence of this cloning BS stuff that Mannz posted here lately? is it worth taking a look at all? I personally don't think it's worth time spending on fairy tales of such sort, because clones or aliens or evil vampires, whatever they are these people in the government don't have the integrity to rule and should be replaced with honest intelligent individuals who care to assist their fellow human beings. But if people here say it's worth looking at, if there's more important things to it that meets the eye, I'd force myself to look deeper into this. I personally have so many interesting and real things to educate myself into that this pebble of cloning gibberish doesn't fit a needle hole on my schedule.
NJones

Personally I think this whole thread should be deleted, or at least moved to "Unrelated Topics". It has very little to do with TP.
ptex

I came across cloning before from several sources and personally it doesn't make any sense to me as somehow, and like Robanan says, it seems to contradict Universal Law (something we really should study in order to understand our role in this universe of ours).

Mannz, I wonder if you've ever read The Freedom of Choice?
There you'll be able to find something that will allow further investigation of whether this cloning stuff, no matter how credible for other external sources, are to you personally.

I'll leave you with a quote from page 7 of this book for further reflection:
Easy Questions

What is easier:
  • to make a house
    or
    bring a dead body to Life?
In other words, is it easier to create a house or create Life?

It is MUCH easier to make a house than create Life.

Please think carefully if you have any doubts about that. If you are absolutely sure about the correctness of the above answer, you are ready for the next question.

Do you think that a house could create itself, without anyone designing it?

What if we could wait a LONG time? Indefinitely long?

Can a house really make itself? With windows, doors, carpets, tiles, electrical installations, plumbing, conveniences etc.?

Can we determine exactly what is the CHANCE of a house building itself?
No matter how plausible other's opinions are, when we indulge into believing something that we somehow didn't experience ourselves, we're actually giving away our freedom of choice and this is a dangerous sign! Dangerous in that it contradicts exactly what we've been shown in Thiaoouba Prophecy and that we're actually "following the flock" instead of using our intellect to find our own answers.

I cannot stress enough the importance to search our feelings and find our answers: do we really know enough to say that we are a cloning byproduct of some other alien super species? This sounds so absurd to me as it totally contradicts every single thing I experienced through spiritual practice and my most basic instinct as a human being. TP confirms the truly magnificent beings we are and emphasizes our divine spiritual connection.

Someone who regularly practices meditation must certainly know what I'm talking about for he or she is already familiar with the post-meditative state of complete bliss or divine connectivity.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
MannZ

do we really know enough to say that we are a cloning byproduct of some other alien super species?
Nobody claims we are all "cloning byproducts" as you call it. It only regards relativly few individuals in power positions being replaced by clones for many different reasons. The main one being control. Have you bothered to read the posts and info before making these claims? I do not pretend to "know" anything myself. Thus I investigate and provide some info here once in a while.
it seems to contradict Universal Law
What "universal law" are you referring to? It "seems"? This is very vague. Please be more specific on this one... I think this is based on a misunderstanding. The Thiaooubans were able to "create life" were they not? Their Masters could do it. So this is not against "universal law" according to the book. However, the misunderstanding is that "clones" are NOT "life", they are "humanoid organic robots" (ie. organic machines). No soul/being is incarnated in the cloned body. They may look like "life", but they are not. If the info from Alex Collier is true, than it actually shows that "the greys" are not highly evovled enough to "pull this off" (ie. create actual life as their orignal agenda was/is). But "universal law" does not prevent them from trying does it?
No matter how plausible other's opinions are, when we indulge into believing something that we somehow didn't experience ourselves, we're actually giving away our freedom of choice and this is a dangerous sign! Dangerous in that it contradicts exactly what we've been shown in Thiaoouba Prophecy and that we're actually "following the flock" instead of using our intellect to find our own answers.
How is looking for answers and being open to alternative perspectives and points of view equal to "following the flock". Have you experienced what happened in the TP yourself? No, only one person has. You do not have to believe in anything just because you investigate it. Rather the opposite. You keep an open mind always in search for answers. This has nothing to do with "giving away our freedom of choice". The more openminded and inclusive you are the more freedom of choice you have. The more narrowminded and exclusive you are the less freedom of choice you have. Very simple. The real danger is when you make a book (any book) into "gospel" and start to ignore anything that perhaps does not fit perfectly into the "picture" provided by that book. This is called "fanaticism" and I do not think it was the intention behind the TP that this book should become a "new" bible. There is a bigger picture to all this and that is what this thread here is about.

If this threatens peoples belief system, then so be it. I am not holding a gun to anyones head here. Please feel free to ignore info that you cannot handle. And if you do "handle it" please tone down abusive/mocking/ridiculing language (this is not directed to Ptex). If you do not "have time" to investigate something, then perhaps you should also save some time by not replaying to it at all? At least not in a mocking and abusive way. After all, do you think anyone is interested in your highly uneducated and very personal "opinion" on any issue? Lets try to keep this thread interesting for others to read and not too personal shall we? Contribute in a creative way and all that "gibberish"...hehe :)
Robanan

Nobody claims we are all "cloning byproducts" as you call it. It only regards relatively few individuals in power positions being replaced by clones for many different reasons. The main one being control. Have you bothered to read the posts and info before making these claims?
Yes he apparently did because the links your provided take people to the story of the draconian which quotes something in the line "no one knows where did the draconian come from, and ever since they came they started engineering human minions for themselves since times unknown with the help of their knowledge of genetics." this is how they explain that Illuminati are the reptilians who want to take and invade earth because they feel they have all the rights to do so since the planet is inhabited by humans who were once their slaves created and genetically engineered by them. TP gives a completely contradicting view of the whole thing, that people of this forum feel is more likely to be a better explanation than what you propose to study. I'm certainly not going to shove your own links to your face so you'd do yourself a favor if you look it up on your own.

Being open for alternative views doesn't mean you have to readily accept them as improbable you are right, but when you read up on something new it always comes down to choosing with the help of your intellect which information fits more coherently to the other and serves you better within the context of the intent of your development, otherwise one should take Pat Condell's "ADVICE" (<----Click) and teach "all" available theories to children in school.
ptex

Mannz and Robanan, you're both right in your points of view!

An apology is indeed due to Mannz because although I have linked the whole Illuminati scene to his post they are not directly expressed there and he's got a very good point! Nevertheless please keep my comment strictly as an example.

I also recognize worth in your posts in bringing to light something which some of us are not at first exactly inclined to investigate. Actually I'm guilty of dismissing things too fast if they "smell" something close to immediate believing or flock following or even something similar to which I explained above. In the way I meant people truly surrender their freedom of choice because they stop thinking and simply do what they're told or what they read. Blind belief is thus very dangerous and we should question this in every step of the way because it's far too easy to fall for it!

Anyway you all made a good contribution here, explaining worthy points of view with a bit of controversy and personal comments mixed in between but hey that's the way it is. Please disregard further personal comments on behalf of a good discussion, they make discerning the true worth of each point of view harder to follow. Mannz, for those who wish there's plenty of good material here that allow people to further investigate these issues. Personally since I have very limited time I'm a bit put off by long posts, but this is imperative sometimes.

The whole thing about making TP a bible style of book is also completely contradictory to the message it contains, otherwise a cult, sect or whatever would surely have been created by now :shock: TP contains a couple of hints and ideas worth exploring and this is what I keep of it. I recognize it's a bit vague regarding specific things and leaves us (the readers) wondering ... but this is also a wonderful thing because it allows us to learn and to grow independently of where we are in life and in our understanding of it.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

Just wanted to say I've been reading this thread and its interesting because I've wondered just what MannZ is talking about, as recently clarified by him that is. I like to think I'm rather familiar with other sources for such information, some which I pay more attention to than others [including from a source which I've mentioned in the past myself] as well, but hesitated to comment on that yet because I wanted it to be at the point where I could comfortably ask the following [note - the other day I did watch all of Alex's interview]. My only point of confusion would be, while its definitely possible that a faction, lets say, of gray self-serving survival agenda may involve some sort of clone-bot personality 'program' [or maybe its just mind control of ordinary people, like in the movie/old tv series, 'V'?], why would they bother to do such things, when equal-level playing field sort of cooperation would yield a faster solution for them? Because, if such humans exist on earth [and I know they do], wouldn't they just look for them? Of course, this is assuming those on the ships who come here are clear-headed and not like some of military/scientists who design weapons and have power motives [maybe with the scientists under duress even], that are from here. [they are category 1 like us I believe it was also mentioned].

The information provided on the q/a thiaoouba website which mentioned 150 people were implanted by Grays with monitoring devices to remotely examine their immune systems, said Thiaooubans monitor this activity and say it is clearly not a danger. I would also tend to think - tend to think that this means grays wouldn't be clever enough to slip under thiaoouba's monitoring [of their monitoring] radar to conduct what Alex Collier says is surely happening. So this might be what confuses some of us here. I tend to take an open approach at least as much as I can imagine, but I am probably stuck on figuring out if its a question of Thiaooubans not 'noticing' this feature, or perhaps considered direct interference by a somewhat hostile alien [gray or perhaps reptoid, if they are different [some say the same]] to be a non-interference issue, as we have reverse-engineered some of the flying and perhaps even weapons [??] technology from what Ive read, or, maybe the other possibility is that its a different gray 'race' than the one that implanted the 150 people. Yet if there are Thiaooubans living among us, it would mean they too did not detect such malevolent extraterrestrial activity here, or maintain a non-interference policy given the above is true, perhaps because even without such outside manipulation we would have gone the same route, civilizationally/societally-speaking just as fast. Hard to say. Of course, during certain conflicts in the past its mentioned they did step in a bit to help the 'side' that represented whats morally right. I guess one of my points is, if thiaooubans monitored the activity [for the 150 people implanted], and live among us, how would they not notice?

I'm not saying I believe this or that - I am also, just trying to get a better idea. But apparently these subjects stir something up! I too wish tempers to remain level here, as I always have tried to maintain some sort of objectivity myself. But I havent sometimes. Mistakes can be made. I feel that its best to weigh both positives and negatives before deciding one way or another, and on this one I just can't tell, sometimes I'll 'believe' one way, and other times I'll think 'no way that can happen.' Just on this one particular issue recently discussed I mean. About the large amounts of humans genetically cloned, well, yeah I guess I don't believe that part myself either. Thats a tougher 'pill' to swallow. The other part hard for me to swallow involves the idea that humanity was dominated for thousands of years by such beings. Keep in mind us humans also are very talented at passing the buck [blame] onto someone, or something else...idk just felt like sticking that in there too. I guess at the moment I too lean toward thinking its not happening either, just because if we had done it long ago and surrendered our collective wills to would be saviors who were bad, that the real good guys from Thiaoouba would have included as much in the book, as some sort of clarification. But as not every mystery is explained in it, some things are left to us to decide and maybe this is one of those things?
MannZ

Good points Rezo. Allthough your language is a little "cryptic" I think I understand what you are saying so I will try to answer the best I can.
[...] why would they bother to do such things, when equal-level playing field sort of cooperation would yield a faster solution for them?
As far as I understand "they" (the Alpha Draconians) have been manipulating and playing their enslavement game with this Planet (and 22 other 3rd density planets in this galaxy) for thousands of years. They have done this here through certain "royal bloodlines" of humans who in a way "worship" these reptoids as "gods" because of the technology and power/wealth they gain from them. It is the old priesthood thing taking many forms and fashions. If you do not clean your house there is bound to be rats/cockroaches etc. If you do not clean your body there is bound to be illness, parasites etc. The same is true on a planetary level. Just because humanity has been manipulated does not mean that we are not ourself totally responsible for letting this happen. The solution is to evolve beyond their reach so to speak. Once humanity and the Planet evolves into higher "densities" (4th and 5th), we cannot be manipulated anymore. Evolving beyond 3rd density is therefore the absolutely best thing each person can do to help the situation. In a bigger picture it can all be viewed as the consequences for "giving away our power" over a long period of time. It is time we take that back. It can also be viewed as a gigantic "test" coming to its "peak" (do or die) which is in fact is needed in order for us to evolve... It is a "dire straits" situation indeed. The manipulators are the symptom, and not the disease. The dis-ease is always within ourselves. Indeed it is our own heavy, clouded and clogged ego/mind.

"They" have thus used the "priesthood" "elite" bloodline dark cabal in their agenda a long time. To maintain the powergrip there is probably sometimes a need to "replace" unfaithful or dead servants etc. Especially in this "dire straits" time when everything is coming to its peak. Thus, they use cloned synthetic/robotiod "copies" of the orignial "puppet".
I guess one of my points is, if thiaooubans monitored the activity [for the 150 people implanted], and live among us, how would they not notice?
The thiaooubans and the whole galactic federation running this "operation" notice and know everything that is and has been going on. How can they not when they can review it all in the planets own "field". It is, as you say, a matter of intereference. Humanity as a collective have drawn these beings and "victim experiences" toward themselves for a good reason: To learn to take responsibility for themselves and not look outside to be "saved". Religion etc. has been delibaratly manipulated/distorted by the influence from these beings in combo with power hungry humans to distort truth into something that serves the "opposite" purpose, namely enslaving instead of "freeing" people.
About the large amounts of humans genetically cloned, well, yeah I guess I don't believe that part myself either. Thats a tougher 'pill' to swallow. The other part hard for me to swallow involves the idea that humanity was dominated for thousands of years by such beings. Keep in mind us humans also are very talented at passing the buck [blame] onto someone, or something else...idk just felt like sticking that in there too.
There is not a large amount of clones. I don't know where that comes from. According to Collier and also the Handbooks the human race on the physical level consists of genetic coding involving 22 different extraterrestrial races. Yes indeed, humans are very talented at "passing the buck [blame] onto someone, or something else". This has been, and still is, the curse of humanity. And the consequances of this non-responsible "victim" attitude is that we draw towards ourself "perpetrators" which mirror our inner lackings and gives us the opportunity to evolve out of the situation. What does "taking responsibility" really mean? It means that each being understands that he/she is 100% responsible for how he/she chooses to "interpret" each experience (which in itself is neutral) in a way that best serves his/her growth. An unsatisfying life or "problems" can always be traced back to some "paradigmatic interpretation" burried in the beings mind being projected onto the situation. Once you see the problem, you are already outside of it. Awareness/meta-consciousness is thus the key to expension and growth.
that the real good guys from Thiaoouba would have included as much in the book, as some sort of clarification. But as not every mystery is explained in it, some things are left to us to decide and maybe this is one of those things?
The TP was probably never meant to be an "isolated" item by which everything else is "judged" if you catch my drift. It serves its perpose which is to expand awareness and "wake up" slumbering people to the bigger picture of existence and what is going on here at this time. At the time it was published "humanity" probably was not "ready" for more truth than what the book did include. "Too much" could have scared off a lot of readers. "Gradual adjustment" is necessary when truth has been distorted for so many years. It serves as a "gentle" wake up call so to speak, whereas other sources are more "hardcore". They are dealing with the whole of humanity as a collective here, and not just one individual. Different layers of consciousness benefits from different treatment. Thus, the "problem" is approached from many different angles. It can be viewd as a global planetary "acupuncture" gently removing the obstacles so that the energy can flow again and the evolving process can get "back on route".
Robanan

The language of TP is very very different than most of the other sources you mentioned Mannz, even though there are so many subjects in TP that touch the working of things, unlike other aliens they never mention densities and energies in the sense presented by other sources of other alien civilizations. What's different here according to your opinion?