2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Re: 2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

did anyone know the first zero emission hydrogen power plant is now up and running in italy?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

I didnt know.

http://www.powermag.com/issues/departme ... _2200.html [picture]

...but I know now :wink: great!

yeah I heard of that Alaska wave- the marks on where treeline was, it was considered very high - lituya bay thats it. saw a documentary few years ago.
Rezo

journey to the 9th planet, is this a different book than abduction to the 9th planet, aka thiaoouba prophecy? if not i will simply say ive read it numerous times : )

im sure there was much in the way of upheavals, not just flash-frozen mammoths. on another thread theres a discussion on trying to 'track down' research of asteroid collisions through the past that have occurred, perhaps ones coinciding w/the one that caused aforementioned long gone lands to have emerged in the 1st place]. i remember it took a bit of looking...

im also familiar with the tsunami at lituya bay, several years ago I watched a special about it. mightve been history channel, etc. fact is its still nothing [obviously not nothing damage wise to the region!!] compared to the amount of water that would have to displace to end up with large continents disappearing, as described. rapid vertical plate displacement would have to happen, somehow [discussed elsewhere].

although John Baumgardner writes about it, his views of young earth creationism are somewhat at odds with geological record so Ill leave it be. Charles Hapgood wrote about 'crustal displacement' but ive not read too much there yet. I do think, though, that rapid vertical plate movement seems anyway, to be poorly understood/predicted.

heres a brief basic introduction on types of existing faults http://www.earthquake-facts.com/earthqu ... ult-lines/
DJoshua

Thank you very much for this post MannZ, im new here and its one of the best ive seen. I am very interested in all this, also a close family member of mine is a practicing kinesiologist. Is Mannz still active her on this forum? if not is there anyone else who is able to test things and find their score that i can talk to etc???
Thanks and glad to be on the forum!
"Love, peace, happiness, serenity, Harmony" - A hugely fulfilling and relaxing mantra i repeat at all times of day when my mind is not concentrating on anything else, i like to think that it sends happiness and calmness to those around me too :)
Rezo

mannz hasnt posted, not for a while....think he got tired of some of the back and forth going on. his websites been down a while too.

a chiropractor friend of mine near me also practices AK, havent checked in w/her for a bit. shes good though. has rife machine, the qx and a few other high tech goodies. recently I was fortunate to take part in a session w/something called x-erase. anyway her bedside manners awesome and shes very knowledgable on herbs and homeopathy we get some of our supplements from her. anyway welcome : )
Semskiy

Hi again and again sorry to bring the old topic up, but when i read this i just had to post this, since this is something that interests me so much and the fact that most of you really know your stuff.
You mentioned: Bashar on this thread and other 1 or few.
And i already mentioned about another Pleiadean, except hes not a channeling but a reincarnate. (least he claims so) (youtube channel alaje777)

Anyway I read hes Q/A and this is what he says about Bashar:
Question: Is Bashar a positive ET but not quite reached the level of light being, or a negative ET with some ulterior motive who speaks out 95% correct but 5% wrong message, or sugar-coated poison? In 1982 or so, a friend of mine gave me Bashar books (3 volumes of transcription of channeling), and i really loved them at that time. But now i don’t know… Please give your comment if you can. I trust you rather than those channeled entities.
Answer: Yes, a lot of information is correct, but the extremely arrogant way to tell people information, is NOT the way of us, from the Light. Some intelligent extraterrestrials are mixing good information with wrong information to confuse you. I am talking about this in video 6. Some extraterrestrials know a lot, but they have still arrogant and egoistic characters.
This about Project Camelot:
Question: Are Gregg Braden and David Wilckock… Are they right? (Sorry if im incorrect on this, i think they part of Project Camelot)
Answer: Well, you can answer this for yourself. The Information they are giving…is food for your soul…or just for the intellectual, rational mind? Does it give you REAL benefit, that you can use in your spiritual development of your soul, or is it just like newspaper news…food for the rational mind?
About any channeling:
Question: I saw all your videos they are really practical. I want to have your opinion about somebody: Barbara Marciniak.
Answer: Well, she is channeling. Channelings are often wrong or distorted. Her first book was good, but in the others she is channeling something else, that is not light, because she started to talk about blood rituals at night… So, concentrate on your INNER development, in order to get your information from your higher self and be able to filter in books, good from wrong information.
Mantras:
Question: What is a Mantra?
Answer: As I say in my Videos, everything is energy and everything is frequency. Thoughts, words, colors, forms, physical matter or fine matter, EVERYTHING is energy. Mantras are words that can help to create a frequency with sound. But they only work, according to your emotion and your energy. So if you are hateful, you can attract low astral entities.
Some are from ancient times, given by extraterrestrials, some are channeled from the light side, some are channeled from the dark side, and most are just superstition, created by humans over the ages. Even singing is a Mantra. If you sing songs with loving lyrics, you create love energy. If you sing songs with negative lyrics…guess what you create. That’s why i said in my videos, don’t listen to negative, dark, aggressive music.
So what you guys think? Is the information real? Especially about Bashar, seems like many people like him, but what if this guy says is true about channeling?
My intention: Allot of info on the net and even books, but allot have one info but 2 sides of a coin and makes me very confused.
So please help by saying what you think? Especially those who likes Bashar.

BTW any advice on techniques on how to meditate to reach my higherself? I try to listen but i dont find hints, messages, i try breathing concentrating on my heart chakra, would this help? I dont drink, smoke or take any drugs and i dont eat any meat or seafood. (read that helps) I can only see a moving blue light if i concentrate on my hand and it gets very bright and kinda blinds me for a sec but it doesnt go away for a very long time until i accidentally start having too many thoughts i think. -Any advice? =) I tryed many different meditations and cant find the right one for me, I like this Alaje's meditation but i got a problem visualizing myself glowing white =) But im gonna try one of them drawing programs with glow, and maybe try taking photo of myself and then cover myself with a glow white :) Maybe a dumb idea but just may-be =)
Sorry for such long text, i just really want to spiritually progress and maybe be a healer or something and find out what my goal is.

Peace and love :dwarf: :sunny:
sorry if this post appears twice, i pressed send and my internet went off.
ronald

When confused about information, try to question the writers as directly as possible. Perhaps ask them about the book. :idea:
Semskiy

i meant that they might not be telling the whole truth. And if i ask them im not convinced i'll get an honest answer. I trust the people on tis thread who are progressed spiritually :)
Plus im talkng about channeling. The main source of their info.
And to be honest i didnt read the Bashar's book, but i saw the video of him given by Mannz in the first few pages of this thread.
The one i saw was the google one thats just more then an hour long.
ronald

It was a half joke, I understood you intention ;)
Intuition already assessed that you might not get an honest answer.
Semskiy

Thank you for your advice and i do hope someone could give me an advise on reaching higher self meditation :)
ronald

Just ask your self. It really is that simple. Try it.

Hesitation and considerations creep up when others describe it, reason is that only you can devise the best means to achieve what you set forth because you know self best. If it is from others, it's not going to fit 100% ever, though it may help sometimes, even a lot. Allow yourself to be teased by hints (intuitive suggestions). Via these, your own exploration will give you the fasted way to reach that which you aim to discover. Soon you will see, that you already knew this from the beginning, if not already ;)
Semskiy

Ronald thank you very much again for your advice! :)
Believe it or not but yesterday before i sleep i asked my higher self for a lucid dream, and i really had one! Amazing :)
Thank you again :) :clap:
ronald

\:D/
DJoshua

Hi there, i am a bit confused as to how to actually do the calibrations. I have read Power vs Force but cannot find exactly how to perform a number calibration for something.

I know the technique for muscle response testing but i dont know the procedure for calibration.

If anyone can point out to me where in the book it says how to do this, or just explain that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
"Love, peace, happiness, serenity, Harmony" - A hugely fulfilling and relaxing mantra i repeat at all times of day when my mind is not concentrating on anything else, i like to think that it sends happiness and calmness to those around me too :)
Ptah

Hi Renzo,
John Baumgardner wrote a chapter in, In Six Days, why 50 scientists (Phd Drs.) choose to believe in creation. He dose have some amazing evidence in the grand canyon. Studying rocks and pole shifts and how wrong they can be in dating them. There are many places on earth including in washington state, that show just how wrong the dating process can be,..opposite even. How mountains degrade faster than thought, eg mount everest will be flat in 10 million years. Surly this is evidence of some kind. But evidence for a young earth.. hmm i don't know about that. the earth could very easily renew its surface with catastrophic stuff, just the way Venus dose, as John points out. Surly we don't have to still live in the shadow of out dated church dogma.

A curious prehistoric forrest was found off the coast of western australia in up near the top end about 1996-97. I was very interested in the results of the age of the discovery and how undecided they were, 1st was 50000 years. 2nd was 1 million. But none of these sat with modern theories so they changed it to 65 million years. All in the course of a year.

Parts of the Andes mountain range has some geologists guessing As an ancient stone water way was found. this water way seems to stop dead then begin again 100's of metres below as the cliffs give evidence of a sudden rise, not just once or twice but several times. I wish i could find the article again...amazing stuff. Another amazing thing was ancient fishing huts were found at 19000 feet in the Cordilleras, frozen under a thick layer of ice, traces of beach sand and sea shells were found all over the bace of the huts as if they had been on the shore line at some distant time. You have to ask What happened ? And the kicker is scientists stick with their theories... which i find truly bizarre. Is it beyond possibility that the hut rose to 19000 feet during a cataclysm then froze in the sub arctic temperatures being so high ?

One last amazing thing a professor from a U.S.A university discovered prehistoric Beach sand and lots of it on the sea bed in the atlantic ocean at a depth of 3.5 miles. Beach sand is not a product of the sea bed, so how did it get there ?

I think that modern geologists are missing some very important information in forming their theories and ideas on how the earth acts. On a side note there is an American scientist that says that the timor sea is the sight of a huge impact crater, and she's right.