UFO footage, never before seen...

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

nuky

Re: UFO footage, never before seen...

krad[b) that is definitly true but from what ive read there goal isnt to take over the planet or invade.
but in any case ive done some more research on this subject and im less inclined to believe it.
even though i haven't written it off yet.
without going into to much detail there goal is to save their dying race by using human genetic material
according to the thaiooubia prophecy people on earth came from a race of humanoid like aliens from another planet the same category as ours
in the book its also stated that another race of aliens had abducted a small number of people for immune system research (since their race has severely damaged their immune system)
the book also says their race is in rapid decline and that they also come from a planet the same category as ours
i think people have definitely been abducted, i just want to know if they are being mutilated/killed
now according to what ive read they are disecting people and removing specific tissue structures i cant remember the specifics but it was like reproductive organs and facial tissue and other stuff
its possible that if there race is rapidly declining they wouldnt think twice about these kind of procedures
ronald

Can you quote the pages from the book please, where you found the references you mentioned in the previous post.
I cannot seem to find that this information was given in the book.
Krad

Michel said indeed that the alien race whch some call "greys" have indeed over-used anti-biotics and their imune system become so addicted to it, that they are dying. They are most likely from the same category, and they abducted overally about 150 people. But they do not, and can not help temselves using human genetic material, they simply wanted to do some research about the weakening immune system, so they may reverse it.
But do you seriously think experiments like this would kill someone? Do you think that they would risk to lose their experiment subject?
And do you think that they would need dead organs to study the immune system?
If they want to study it, they need to observe a long period of time, and they do not want to know how immune system works, (they obviously know it) but how is it becoming weaker and weaker.
Robanan

nuky wrote:in the book its also stated that another race of aliens had abducted a small number of people for immune system research (since their race has severely damaged their immune system)
the book also says their race is in rapid decline and that they also come from a planet the same category as ours
i think people have definitely been abducted, i just want to know if they are being mutilated/killed
now according to what ive read they are disecting people and removing specific tissue structures i cant remember the specifics but it was like reproductive organs and facial tissue and other stuff
its possible that if there race is rapidly declining they wouldnt think twice about these kind of procedures
Sorry mate, but what you are saying is not true. There is no such thing written in the book.

Our reproductive organs and faces wouldn't even be good enough as transplants save as genetic material which wouldn't help them a single bit. whatever kind of declining they may be facing; flying through space to steal someone else's balls would be a perfect waste of time and resources.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ptex

I completely agree with you Rob!

I believe that such like fabrications are from earthbound Stephen-King alike minds! Pure waste of time reading and a sign of sheer ignorance. Sorry: no offense meant.

Actually Michel refers directly to this kind of events in an audio or video interview. It's either "Thiaoouba Truth" audio interviews or the video fom Michel's lecture at Sydney University which is circulating around. Not sure which.
Rezo

Michel explains about gray aliens and their immune system problems [must be pretty bad to warrant investigation of other worlds...] and how the ones coming here, try to study/copy us a bit to get out of it -- this is in the sydney lecture. I dont know about the thiaoouba truth one.
ronald

..must be pretty bad if a 9 cat. planet has to inform us via a book on the situation we have here now. :help:
Rezo

indeed, ronald .... 'scary stuff' seems a popular focus in much of the popularized ET/ufo realm ...

I think that has to do with certain genuine accounts of abductees who remember the event as being so different from their normal lives. Perfect example, travis walton - his actual experience was nowhere as harrowing as was portrayed by the hollywood movie, at all! Granted Im sure it was life-changing for him. I heard a recent kevin smith show interview with travis, it was very interesting.

...if we weren't so quick to swallow what big media/govt/banks are giving us, and take a second look, using our own logic and not 'predetermined circular thinking,' we might find something a bit less flight or fight, and something more close to real, that makes more sense. relating to ufos and the universe, or anything else really.