UFO footage, never before seen...

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

soulrider

UFO footage, never before seen...

Yes gang, I took some footage of a UFO today.
I was out taking some footage of clouds for a project I'm working on when I nearly fell over. I saw this bright light shoot in a zig-zag across the sky, but I thought it was just lensflare from the sun, then all of a sudden, the craft came so close I could see the detail. It was in full sunlight, so there's no mistaking what I captured.

checkout the link HERE

enjoy!
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Essene

Wow, if you are serious then that's great. By the way what was the music you used for the video, I loved it.

Nice work mate.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
soulrider

I'm a tad confussed by your comment of "if I'm serious...?" :? Sorry, but what do you mean by that?

The music is from a classic piece by Rossini, called William Tell. It was used alot by Warner Bros. in the 40's in Wile E. Coyote vs. Sheep Dog cartoons. I too dig it. :wink:
survivor

Ha ha ha LOL - that's funny and creative. :alien:
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Essene

I was simply asking if you were lying.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
pattern

essene if you are contemplating the legitimacy of that sighting then I propose you re-evaluate your current beliefs, for I suspect many of them will be quite easily misled.
Rezo

was there a wire at the closeup @ 8 seconds? sorry im just the rebel here today. it was obvious to me, anyway. earlier on though it looked real [the far away one] - Ive seen something far out and high altitude that did stuff like that before.
Essene

I do believe in UFOs pattern it's just with the animation at the end and all I thought he might be taking the micky. With what can be done with the computers these days you can never know.

For the record I do believe you soulrider :).

soulrider

Rezo wrote:was there a wire at the closeup @ 8 seconds? sorry im just the rebel here today. it was obvious to me, anyway. earlier on though it looked real [the far away one] - Ive seen something far out and high altitude that did stuff like that before.
AND THE WINNER IS...!!! \:D/ :bounce: :clap:

jeeze gang, I thought my "stupidity" would have been "got" on this site :roll:

YES, it's a wire (albeit "fake"), yes, it's ALL created from "nothing" (aka: 2D/3D animation software), YES, it's ALL computer generated garbage, etc. etc...

the funny thing is, I got more "hits" on my YouTube account based on my keywords of "UFO" for this one *** file than my entire portfolio of "real" stuff... gotta love the BS that IS UFO 8)
Rezo

actually survivor 'got it' earlier I think.

my funny bones a bit numb, oh well thanks for trying.
Eon

This thread made my day. :D I always avoid threads/discussions about UFO's , I'm so glad I didn't this time.. Thank you soulrider.
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Kestrel

The music is the bomb :o
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
soulrider

Eon wrote:This thread made my day. :D I always avoid threads/discussions about UFO's , I'm so glad I didn't this time.. Thank you soulrider.
No, thankyou for watching :wink:

...more silliness to come :lol: :lol:

oh, and Kestrel, I too agree, awesome track! I've been a fan of that music for ages and have used it a few times in many stupid animations I've created.

I'm glad a few people are enjoying the stupidness of it all 8)
nuky

Re: UFO footage, never before seen...

in relation to the thaioouba book i would like raise an important issue about the different kind of aliens appearing on our planet
ok so, just recently i have been following ufo developments recently (i.e. cropcircles/hidden messages, increased ufo sightings, ufo related phenomena)
at first i was under the imppression that most of the aliens were all delivering a message of peace and incouraging spiritual growth/ to ecourage people to be less materialistic. i believed the thaioouba prophecy
i was not suprised by this message until i came across abduction accounts that refer to the mutilation of animals by ufos i didnt know what to make of this but i was sure that there wouldnt be any accounts of mutilated humans but low and behold i found accounts of mutilated humans (which i found quite disturbing) im not sure whether i believe these accounts that much as anything online shouldnt be believed staight up but ive done some internet research and these accounts are generally linked to the US government and there supposed treaty with these specific aliens but theres no great detail as to whether aliens are mutilating people or just simply abducting them for scientific research as the thaioouba book
im also aware of the fact that at the time the thaioouba book was made the aliens could have just been probing and have since started doing new kinds of research which involve human mutilation/ murders
im just posting cause i havent heard alot about these dangerous aliens, everyone seems to be focused on the good ones
Krad

Re: UFO footage, never before seen...

Most of those "dangerous" aliens who resemble earthlings, simply do not have the knowledge for interstellar travel.
And just think about it, what would they learn from "experiments which involve mutilation" ?
Even if you do accept that so low-leveled civilisations would get the knowledge that is needed, they would not want this ruined planet.