Tom Chalko under crossfire

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

joao vieira

Re: Tom Chalko under crossfire

i've searched but got nothing..
shezmear

I think anytime you go against the norm you are going to attract cross fire. The scientific establishment is to a degree like a form of religion with its rules that need to be followed. The reason for this is the science is funded by money, and he that pays the pipers calls the tune.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Rezo

Hadn't heard about it. I just googled, then youtubed, and found a possible candidate for "Auras and Open lines' show that had tom chalko's name come up. its june 15 2012. im not sure if hes on there, or not. its VERY difficult for me to listen to coast to coast for very long...just read some more - its not Tom on that show, its Pamela Oslie.

anyway, I do know J Marvin Herndon was on coast to coast, several times at least. 2003 i think. Hes a geophysicist, who says earth's center has a nuclear reactor. i recorded it back then on audiocassette. one caller called in and i remember it was a strange question, either that or a fast blast message, went something like 'what if aliens fly into the earth would they be able to make the core explode?' [i wondered if this was to ridicule Toms research - of course Dr Herndon [ i think hes also phd?] was like 'of course not' and that was that]
joao vieira

thanks Rezo, I also searched and got nothing the best i got was a video citing the parable of the dog.
Tom is not lying, just this past week heard on the radio that since 2000 we have had te most severe weather since we start recording it in 1850 or close..
Personally it doesnt cross my mind to call the artic melting a Natura cicle even less the tornado in Algarve
, I will post the link because it is something amazing to see so up close...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJcdNHg23iI
cheers everyone
avelino

I wonder sometimes if "global warming" is just an invented term or if it's effects are exaggerated so it can be used to take blame for experiments or projects dealing with this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

If there are agreements between nations not to use weather manipulation during war this pretty much confirms that the technology to do so does exist today... Nicola Tesla believed weather control was possible and his work from many decades ago is said to have inspired the current project of HAARP. Tesla btw is said to have developed an earthquake machine... there are some interesting youtube videos displaying what some believe to be HAARP in action, some are quite disturbing.

When politicians and the media push concerns of global warming is it to educate us or is there another purpose? If one could control the weather couldnt they also control the food supply? One of the videos I have seen explains that chemtrails are used in conjunction with HAARP -what makes this a little suspicious is that chemtrails are said to be funded in large part by Monsanto, a corporation that genitically engineers food crops... Controlling of the weather and food supply are often mentioned in conspiracy theories so maybe im being silly and these ideas are all just rubbish :-k

As for scientists and enviromentalists advocating to stop global warming, most obviously have good intentions. But perhaps have jumped on the bandwagon not so much for the evidence but more so to fight pollution, destruction of natural resources, greed, etc. Global warming can be used as a target to fight for many different nobel causes and because of this I can see how researchers could make mistakes or have a view that focuses a search to prove than disprove, in their determined quest to fight "evil" ...or of course they could all be right! Either way, if weather modification experiments have been going on for decades I wonder how it factors into global warming and if scientists consider it in their research.
Rezo

in my opinion, its not rubbish at all, avelino, though i will have to say some information on haarp, is not conclusive. signs do seem to point to these things taking place, though, in some form.
Robanan

HOT magnetic force of earth is generated by the molten mantle of earth, without it the sun would burn our atmosphere away. I'm still not sure about the Cold magnetic force, that is if it's generated by the solid core or other solid layers of the planet or the total solid/relatively cold mass on earth; or the hot core also plays it's part to generate hot magnetic force? What I know is that we have two distinct magnetic force fields generated by our planet and their properties being different, can be researched out and studied appropriately.

I don't buy into the Dark matter nonsense. The related observations can be explained differently.

Anyway, Tom has his research about physics of gravity down on nujournal.net check it out.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.