project blue beam vs disclosure

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

project blue beam vs disclosure

Hi,

I noticed a lack of mention regarding 'project blue beam' [faking an alien visit w/'technology'] on the forum....I suppose its because its speculation since we don't really know how far along 'secret' technology on Earth really is, or isn't.

It shouldn't be very hard to figure out if a 'fake' is a fake, by examining motives, assuming they do a really good job [secret back engineered craft, funny costumes]. But is there any context in which it would be more difficult to tell?

Its not a subject I really think a lot about, but I know its out there, wanted to get some opinions about it, and/or how it may/may not affect any future potential 'disclosure' [vis a vis disclosure project].
Rezo

Re: project blue beam vs disclosure

recently I came across a long interview on project camelot [w/david wilcock, and kerry/bill] with Dr. Pete Peterson, regarding disclosure - long video, haven't viewed it yet - but I have watched previous videos of Dr Peterson [unless it was someone else], in which he discusses alleged secret craft like TR-3B, its capabilities according to him, and the story surrounding it. I will be interested to check these out soon [when I have some time set aside] - its nearly 4 hours....

Just do a youtube search.