Thiaoouba Prophecy vs She and I

Your opinion about this forum. It matters! Even a single person can make a difference by posting here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce

Thiaoouba Prophecy vs She and I

Hi all,

I'm Bruce, the guy who has lots of copies of the She and I book, which I've been gladly posting to people both within Australia, and around the world. Actually, the majority of requests have come from overseas.

I haven't had much to do with this forum. To date I have only ever posted information about the She and I book.

Many people who have contacted me about obtaining a copy of She and I have mistakenly thought that She and I is a sequal to TP. I get emails from enthusiastic folk eager to read what they think will be the second installment of TP. So I make a point of informing them that She and I is just a novel, and actually has nothing to do with TP. Some people still ask for a copy regardless, while others decide not to go ahead and get a copy. Some people never bother to ask much about the book, so I just post it to them as requested, and figure they'll soon find out for themselves :(

This may seem like a silly question, and I apologise if this has already been covered somewhere else in the forum, but I've been wondering why the "Golden Planet Forum" bothers itself with She and I, a book which, as far as I can tell, has nothing to do with the Golden Planet?

I first had an opportunity to read She and I when Michel stayed with me for a few days back in the late 90's. He warned me that it was not a sequal to TP. So I asked him if he ever would write a sequal to TP, and he said "Yes". I joked with him saying that he'd better not die before writing that second book (he was getting on a bit). We laughed about that, but he assured me he'd eventually write a second book. He said that he'd probably be assassinated because of the damning information the book would contain about certain people/organisations on earth. Anyway, I enventually lost contact with Michel, and now have no idea weather he's actually alive, still in the vietnam jungle, or elsewhere. Talk about disapointing! :(

Anyway, I suppose I just wanted to introduce myself, and say hi to some like-minded folk :) I might try to spend some time reading some of the posts in this forum, although I admit that I feel a bit overwhelmed with the sheer volume of information on this site. I guess I have to start sometime right?

Cheers everyone,

Bruce
ronald

Re: Thiaoouba Prophecy vs She and I

Hi Bruce,

Thank you very much for sharing so sincerely.
It is much appreciated.
Rezo

second that.

an actual sequel to come, eh? wow.

I'm supposing she and I originally came to be on here, since Michel wrote it, and maybe also probably the sequel anticipation was there too. I think the subject matter may touch on certain issues, as many novels have morals/lessons in them, also.
TempUser

A sequel?

Other than pleasantries and entertainment.....Why would we want a sequel?

Unless it's another important message from the Thiaooubans, what can Michel tell us that can't already be found by using the most resourceful tool in the internet known as searching? The internet has come quite a long way since Michels journey, and much of the information revealed in TP can now be found through Google alone....which is actually why I think Tom, among others, claim it could be shutdown or closed to the public soon-simply because of the threat it poses to you know whom. I would imagine it would be a bit pricy anyway. Has anyone seen how much TP goes for on Amazon.com? I mean people are seriously over-pricing the book! I think I saw one that went up to $60 or so when you can buy it for $20 on Tom's site Bioresonant.com! Another book, a sequel... just seems pointless; unless perhaps he has been granted permission to reveal information that we weren't ready to be revealed to in the first book, or he is starting to remember things about his journey, information received, that hasn't already been mentioned in the book or perhaps there is some outside involvement from a more advanced race(doesn't have to be the Thiaooubans)...it would be interesting though...but I think it would put Michel more at risk than he already may be...by revealing such information.....especially if it's specific and direct, as I believe there was a reason for the clue's and "hints" provided vastly throughout the original...

Speaking of Michel.... Has anyone heard from him at all, does anyone know if he is alive and well? What about his family? His son?
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
Bruce

AaronNZM wrote:...Another book, a sequel... just seems pointless; unless perhaps he has been granted permission to reveal information that we weren't ready to be revealed to in the first book...
That's exactly how Michel put it to me when I spoke to him about it. He said there was certain information that he was not allowed to reveal in Thiaoouba Prophecy, because the Thiaoouban's deemed that we were not yet ready to hear it. He indicated there was quite a lot of info that he was told not to write about, yet, but could eventually be revealed when the time was right. If I recall correctly, he was going to give more info about the "grey aliens" that visit earth, as well as naming certain persons and organisations (political or otherwise) that are directly responsible for keeping us trapped within a materialistic society, and thus in many ways responsible for the forthcoming disasters. He said people would not like to hear about this, as some of these people/organisations are well liked. He felt he'd probably be assasinated by fanatical supporters of these people. Plus he said there were a great many other things that were not revealed in thiaoouba prophecy. My guess then is that the Thiaooubans were waiting for the right moment before allowing Michel to write this info.
Speaking of Michel.... Has anyone heard from him at all, does anyone know if he is alive and well? What about his family? His son?
I too would love to know what ever happened to Michel, as I'm sure most people reading this would!

Cheers,

Bruce
ptex

I know this from indirect sources who have access to Michel (last year we wrote a letter to Michel which was delivered, I confirmed this again a few weeks ago with Tom Chalko you can see the letter in this post: 20th Anniversary of Michel's Abduction...)

Michel is presently kind of "retired" from TP following 10 long and tiring years of being ridiculed and ostracized by the media and at present he doesn't want much to do with TP. This I know for sure. About his writing a new book I'm not sure, his present actions don't indicate that much but we never know.

I got very much surprised with those interviews from a Japanese TV network. They went all the way to Vietnam to interview him. In case you didn't, you can see the videos in the following thread: TV Interviews Available

I was happy you're allowing everyone to have access to the book "She and I" Bruce! Although entirely fictitious the book has got bits and pieces from TP without explicitly saying so and the book's theme may not be attractive to everyone but...

If Michel gets authorization from Thiaoouba to publish the new book that would be simply amazing. Maybe someone close to him will be able to mention this ;-)

Cheers everyone, which life is blissfully magical to all of you :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

Well I hope to read a followup book anyway, myself.

About the conspiracies though, there've been many, many [many!] books already written about Grays, so called Reptilians, secret societies, religious corruption etc to no end, I suppose if there were a sequel, that it would 'tie things together' that other already written books have not done? Perhaps, sort of in the way TP had done with many other subjects...

perhaps it is the collective humanity's judgemental attitude that prevents from being ready to hear the 'next installment'.
Bruce

Update on She and I books

Hello everyone! It's been quite some time since I've visited the forum, so I thought I'd give this thread a bump and provide an update about the She and I books.

Over the last few years I've posted copies of She and I all over the world - I hope people enjoyed reading the book.

I still have many copies of She and I, if you want one. Please see my previous posts in this thread regarding postage costs ($10AUD to international, and $3 within Australia).

The other thing I wanted to say is that She and I is NOT a sequal to Thiaoouba Prophecy, as many people who email me mistakenly believe. She and I is just a novel Michel wrote, dealing mostly with the topic of abortion, although the book has some general wisdom in it that may be of interest to some people. Many people are disapointed to hear this, and decide not to get a copy of the book - that's fine by me, as I'm not trying to sell anything, rather I'm just happy to provide a copy of the book to people who still want one.

If you want a copy of the book, just email me: bruce_schneideritisbadtospamhotmaildotcom to ascertain the actual email address replace the words itisbadtospam with @ and dot with .

If you are looking for some good reading regarding spiritual development (other than Thiaoouba Prophecy), I can highly recommend the "Conversations with God" trilogy of books. I have found the spirtitual wisdom in these books to be most enlightening, with a very practical approach to implementing spirituality in your life. You can find these books at most books stores as they are very popular.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well, and I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

Bruce
ptex

Hey Bruce,
Thanks for the update! Your bump is quite timely :) and the information you provide is very valuable. Indeed She and I shouldn't be confused with a TP sequel as you wisely pointed out. Like you I also loved Conversations with God! There are many wonderful books out there which provide great food for thought for the spiritually minded ones :) Based on my experience I could recommend many such like books. Maybe time to open (or bump) a thread about this ;)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
teradactyl

can i just add...i feel as though we dont even have enough like minded individuals together for a 2nd book to be effective. perhaps the 2nd book will stir up enough to get more minds interested in the first?
Om Mani Padme Om