Thiaoouba Mysteries

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Benjamin

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

I always remember the words of lord Buddha when he teaches "believe nothing unless it corresponds with your own intellect and common sense."

Typically we have 3 great mysteries and I want to know the answers. Where are we from? Are we alone in the universe and is there a god or Great Spirit? Clearly Michel has showed us the way.

Having said that, I find it fascinating that in my experience so many people are just not interested to know. For me I have a sort of "truth tuning fork" inside which resonates when I hear enlightened words and teachings.

I think that we should ask Thao, or an even greater master, to fly down and give a speech at a UN summit and lay down some guidance before it is really too late for our planet. That would be an amazing day.
bomohwkl

[quote]I think that we should ask Thao, or an even greater master, to fly down and give a speech at a UN summit and lay down some guidance before it is really too late for our planet. That would be an amazing day.[/quote]

They will be jailed them, confined them and killed them....

It would NEVER happen...simply
" The first is security. The second reason is a psychological one; if Thiaooubans had made Earthings aware of their existence and if the earthings had realized they were there in order to help them, they would passively have allowed themselves to be helped and would have felt sorry for themselves. This would adversely affect their will to progress and learning. As you say on Earth: ‘God helps those who help themselves.’ ‘The third and last reason is the main one. Universal Law is well-established and is as strictly enforced as that which controls the planets revolutions around their suns. If you make a mistake, you pay the penalty - immediately, in ten years time, or in ten centuries time, but errors must be paid for. Thus, from time to time Thiaooubans are permitted, or even advised, to offer a helping hand but they are formally forbidden to ‘serve the meal on a plate’.
Rasmus

They will be jailed them, confined them and killed them....

It would NEVER happen...simply
" The first is security. The second reason is a psychological one; if Thiaooubans had made Earthings aware of their existence and if the earthings had realized they were there in order to help them, they would passively have allowed themselves to be helped and would have felt sorry for themselves. This would adversely affect their will to progress and learning. As you say on Earth: ‘God helps those who help themselves.’ ‘The third and last reason is the main one. Universal Law is well-established and is as strictly enforced as that which controls the planets revolutions around their suns. If you make a mistake, you pay the penalty - immediately, in ten years time, or in ten centuries time, but errors must be paid for. Thus, from time to time Thiaooubans are permitted, or even advised, to offer a helping hand but they are formally forbidden to ‘serve the meal on a plate’.
Yet after reading the book you know every detail about who they are and what they are doing, and why they don't reveal themselves to us Earthlings... And by doing so they have revealed themselves, for those who believe the story.

Maybe it is to early estimating the effects of the book, because we are in the middle of the process.
bomohwkl

Benjamin wrote: I think that we should ask Thao, or an even greater master, to fly down and give a speech at a UN summit and lay down some guidance before it is really too late for our planet. That would be an amazing day.
I think you have misunderstood me. I am referring why they will never do that for the earth while it is current situation. I never say they never reveal to any human beings. The only human that Thaooubans revealed themselves physically is Micheal only for the past 100 years. The rest, whether you want to believe the book or not depends on one's intellectual and spiritual development. I strongly encourage you to read and understand in more details of the book.

from the book.
When I asked Thao if I would be taken back by way of the parallel universe again, she replied in the affirmative. I wondered why and she explained that it
was the best way since it meant that they didn’t have to contend with the reactions of witnesses.