The Ra Materiel (Law of one), The Great Harvest of 2012

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

The Ra Materiel (Law of one), The Great Harvest of 2012

I will offer my take on this issue which is on the minds of many. What I present here is based upon 3 main sources: The Ra Material/"Law of One", Hidden Hand - Revelations of an elite bloodline insider, and my own Consciousness Research and calibrations. Please make of it as you wish.
Anyone who studies these sources will find that the info deepens and broadens, and thus complements; the info contained in the TP. The tone in the Ra material is more "scientific" and straight to the point. A lot of info is compressed into short sentences.

Okay. Let's dive right into the heart of it with a quote from "Hidden Hand":

2012 and The Great Harvest:
During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica'), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain "quarantined" incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets. (reply posted on 20-10-2008 @ 12:01 AM by Hidden_Hand).
I will not explain too much about the background/Context of this "Hidden Hand" person as this can be understood by reading the whole discourse. This is really essential for deeper understanding. Much of what he says is also backed up by the Ra material which he also comments on several times. We are moving towards a socalled "Great Harvest" which occurs at the end of a Cycle. It is always possible for a Soul/Being to evolve to higher densities, and thus be "harvested" before a cycle ends. But at the end of the cycle, when the "Great Harvest" occurs, all beings are affected by it. According to Hidden Hand there will be a "three way split". Using "muscle calibration" with regards to the Scale/Map of Consciousness, I came to the following conclusions:

Maximum "Level of Consciousness" that qualifies an individual for a "Negative Harvest": approximately 40.

Minimum "Level of Consciousness" that qualifies an individual for a "Positive Harvest": approximately 330.

This means that the "Level of Consciousness" range of "luke warm" individuals that will have to get further lessons in 3rd Density is: 41 - 329.

As of 25.10.2008 around 27 - 29% of the population already qualify for a "Positive Harvest" (a lot of these are probably "star seeds" though. And they really don't need to graduate as they are simply here to assist and have graduated from 3rd density before). This number will hopefully increase a lot in the years leading up to the Great Harvest around 2012. According to the Ra material, those that had the best shot of "making it" have priority to incarnate at this time as opposed to Souls/Beings who would most likely not make it due to the extent of their negative karma.

The density scale relative to the Hawkins Map/Scale:

3. Density/Dimension: 140-270
4. Density/Dimension: 270-380
5. Density/Dimension: 380-480
6. Density/Dimension: 480-540
7. Density/Dimension: 540-1000

As we can see from this, you have to be well established within the 4th density vibration to qualify for a "Positive Harvest". Hidden Hand and Ra says that as a minimum you will have to be at least 51% Service-to-others oriented (as opposed to service-to-self oriented). The "Negative Harvest" is nothing to worry about for most people. That is what the "elite rulers" themselves are aiming for, as they know that this will be the fastest route for them to learn their lessons and balance out their "karma" (if they get mixed into the "luke warm" group it will take longer time to escape/evolve). Wanderers/Star Seeds (ie. Beings that come from higher densities to help in this process) does not risk to be caught up in the "luke warm" harvest if they "fail" to wake up. According to Hidden Hand they will simpy return to their respective families/home planets etc. after physical death. The only "risk" is to live this one lifetime in prolonged suffering and misery.

Hidden Hand is part of a 6th (almost 7th) density extra-terrestrial "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex" (ie. a whole civilisations worth of individuals merged into one Complex Being) named "Lucifer". They "descended" into 3rd density to serve mankind, paradoxically by creating/orchestrating adversity and negativity as a catalyst for Mankinds spiritual evolution (which was lagging behind due to "lack of motivation" in the "garden of Eden" state before the introduction of total "Free will" and thus polarity/negativity). They are working towards a "negative Harvest" (for themselves!) in order to "work off" all the negativity they have created here as fast as possible to return to their Home Realms in the 6th density, and eventually evolve to the 7th. They have made a great sacifice for Mankind by doing this. Imagine what kind of cycle they will have to go through after they are done here to work it all off. This Hidden Hand discourse really puts things into perspective...

Quote from the Ra material (Law of One) regarding the Great Harvest:
IV. WHAT IS THE DENSITY LEVEL OF PLANET EARTH NOW?

RA: Your planet is 3rd density in the beingness of its peoples, but the planet is now in a 4th density space/time continuum. (B1, S13, 133)

V. HOW DOES A 3RD DENSITY PLANET BECOME A 4TH DENSITY PLANET?

RA. The 4th density is as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. Your planetary sphere has spiraled into space/time of a different vibrational configuration.

This causes the planetary sphere to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people vary greatly and are not able to point in one direction.

Thus the harvest will be such that many will repeat the 3rd density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However there are few to harvest. (B1, S13, 133)

[Note: Elsewhere Ra tells us that even in the harvest of Venus, a highly positive third-density planet, only 20% of the population graduated.]

RA: The harvest is now. There is at this time no reason to aim for longevity, but rather to encourage efforts toward seeking the heart of the self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each person. (B1, S14, 138)

VI. THE UPCOMING HARVEST INTO 4TH DENSITY

A. EARTH WILL BECOME 4TH DENSITY POSITIVE

QUESTION: The Earth seems to be negative. So why will Earth go into 4th density positive instead of 4th density negative?

RA: For those of harvestable quality, those oriented in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation is toward service to self. (B1, S17, 166)

B. WHO GOES WHERE?

QUESTION: As we enter the 4th density there will be a 3 way split. (B1, S16, 151)

(1) Harvestable entities of positive polarity will remain for 4th density experience on this planet

(2) Harvestable entities of negative polarity going to another 4th density planet

(3) Unharvestable entities going to another 3rd density planet.

Is this correct? (B3, S63, 89)

RA: This is correct but the positively oriented harvestable entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane. (B3, S63, 89-90)
source: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=36
Hope this was enlightening to some. Thanks a lot!

In Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

www.wakeupcall2012.com
MannZ

Re: The Ra Materiel (Law of one), The Great Harvest of 2012

I just found some new materiel that ties right into this:
For millennia, humans have pondered the existential questions of "Who am I?", "Why am I here?" and "What should I be doing with my life?" However, now that we are standing at the threshold of the ending of an entire 4.5 billion-year cycle of Creation, the logical questions to ask are "What will happen when this cycle ends?", "How should I prepare for this event?", "Where am I going?" and "What part do I play within the larger drama?"

Operation Terra is a massive undertaking that involves millions of embodied individuals, some of whom are walking around on Earth as third density humans and many more who are volunteers from higher-density galactic civilizations. All of these individuals are involved in some way with assisting the present third-density mixed polarity planet, Earth, to fully manifest as her fourth-density positive polarity self, which we refer to as Terra. (The word "Terra" is Latin for "Earth.")

Terra is "the next step" for the planet and it is also the next step for third-density humans who qualify to "graduate" to fourth-density positive polarity. Third-density humans who qualify to "graduate" to fourth-density negative polarity will migrate to Terra's polar opposite, a totally negative polarity planet. Terra will be a totallly positive-polarity planet and in future generations, only fourth-density positive individuals will be born there.

Most of the third-density humans who live on Earth are of mixed polarity and will not "graduate" to either polarity at this time, but will experience more third-density lives on other third-density versions of our present planet until they, too, are ready to graduate to the fourth density as one of these two polarities -- positive or negative.

Operation Terra is the special task force whose purpose is to create the energetic pathway and the physical bridge between this planet and the soon-to-be-born planet of Terra. The scope of the operation is to provide assistance with all of the aspects involved in the planet's personal ascension, and to gather up and prepare the various lifeforms that will inhabit Terra and complete the planet's establishment as a fourth-density positive polarity intercultural center for the entire galaxy. This purpose is being implemented in a variety of ways:

1. By incarnating as ordinary third-density humans (the "ground troops"), Operation Terra team members act as human lightning rods to ground the higher Light into the planet, thereby supporting the infusion of energy that will cause the cleansings necessary to purge the planet of the negativity she has absorbed over her entire history of supporting third-density life.

2. By volunteering to take on a certain portion of the pain of the human experience and then clearing it from within themselves, the ground troops also decrease the amount of negativity that must be cleared from the planet, thereby helping to decrease and ameliorate the Earth changes that are required to purge what the planet has absorbed.

These preliminary Earth changes would be much more severe if it weren't for this assistance at the human level. This minimizes the amount of suffering for the present life forms on the planet until it is time for the final cataclysms that will culminate in a shift of the planet's axis of rotation -- a Pole Shift that will render the present third density version of this planet uninhabitable for a very long time.

3. The higher-density team members are assisting the ground troops with the clearing of their cellular memory, thereby facilitating #2. This will neutralize all remaining emotional charge from all of the lives created by each Oversoul, so that only "essence" remains. Nothing of the old can be taken into the new.

They are also overseeing the ground troops' movement back to their former condition of full consciousness and are preparing them for their roles in the physical evacuation of the rest of the lifeforms that will go on to colonize Terra, either from having spent time on Midway Station before moving on to Terra, or by returning to their home civilizations and colonizing from there.

4. The higher-density team members are actively untangling the enmeshments that have taken place over the millions of years of interaction between different groups of individuals, so that each can go to its own "right place." Our DNA and light filaments are being restored to their original state and a great deal of healing work is taking place, especially while we are asleep.

5. Since most of the people on Earth will not be going to Terra at this time, Operation Terra is also seeding the "Terra" information into the consciousness of those who will make their way to Terra from future generations on other third-density versions of our present planet. This seeding will ensure that the "homing" codes that lead one to go to Terra will survive the coming shift to a new Creation and continue the migration to Terra over the millennia to come.
http://www.operationterra.com/About/index.html
TempUser

Hi Mannz.

Great to hear from you again.

In relation to this knowledge which is originally promoted and spread by The Hidden Hand one which motives and intentions I question.

This brings me to a topic which I repetitively emphasize on this forum, something which is very inconclusive considering the situation of civilization on earth and what it runs on, an on going research which is like digging for truth in a garden full of lies, the problem is discerning what is even truth in the first place. You may or may not remember that in TP it is mentioned that misinformation is continually being used to manipulate and control man on earth. I have found through experience that there is indeed a massive amount flowing around and of course it branches into many categories. Though I am not too sure just yet, inconclusively and intuitively; I feel what is presented in this post thus far, proves even more this ongoing research, regarding a special team of hired agents who are trained in areas such as psychology, speech, interpersonal communication, persuasion, etc. all which effectively allows an agent to carefully tailor and promote misinformation namely in; science, religion, politics, spirituality, philosophy, etc., generally speaking using media(tv, music, internet, radio)

We are shown for a VERY GOOD reason in TP, that such techniques, although not specifically mentioned, have gone back as far as the first civilization on earth (remember the digression in Africa?). I do NOT take anything with a grain of salt because I would rather have them as is, in order to savor the sensitivity of my taste buds so that I never 'get used' to any one flavor to such an extent that I lose my sense, as peoples tend to do. So although I read everything anyone posts with an open mind, it is not a vulnerable one, so when I come across topics such as these, I do read with caution-I make every attempt to entertain these things before accepting any of it as truth. No doubt there is a bit of truth to be found in the most constructive lie (don't assume
any implications yet). I've been in & out of reading into the galactic federation ever since it's been presented to my family through someone who calls his/herself "Noel", since what you say somewhat indirectly relates to this info and barely with TP, I am interested.

But once again logically it must come to sincerely questioning the motives, and those of the "Hidden Hand" intrigues my curiosity and some of you will see
why if you click the link I posted which I found through Mannz. If you read that entire thread, I think it will be clear why I am especially cautious toward all
of this...I will mention some of the few things which immediately sparked a few dots on my 'radar'.

You can't blame anybody for questioning these things, because they are presented in the same fashion as any sales person who does everything in their
power to sell a product as if their life depended on it..this one seems to promoting the same teachings RA possibly used to control his people. This one, known as the Hidden Hand, in particular targets conspiracy forum(if that's doesn't say enough then read on) to influence the masses of conspirators that the elite bloodlines(an emphasized topic of government conspiracy) have good intentions behind their negative actions, claiming it is simply a "catalyst for man kinds spiritual evolution". I find it very hard to believe that any ruling family will jeopardize their position of addictive power in any way that unselfishly favors all of mankind in a positive way, this seems more like an attempt to strengthen that power indirectly.

The way he/she uses quotes of the bible for indoctrination is all too similar to the techniques of religious brain washers, as well as new age spiritualist(namely those who tried to revive "The Secret", another topic which intentionally mention with repetitiveness). Hidden Hand also promotes beliefs of polytheism (more than one god-another distorted teaching which goes back in history as another technique), though as to whether or not he/she is metaphorically speaking like everything else he/she says is not clear. Say hypothetically speaking this person of a particular ruling family did have good intentions, they would have to be completely but effectively cryptic for their own protection, which does seek to explain a few things in my mind. The one thing which would blur the validity of that possibility is how he/she continually through the thread, makes attempts to point the guilt away from the ruling bloodlines, an example in this following quote
Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions.
. Through my own research and understanding which I have already mentioned, it is by THESE very techniques that we are conditioned and limited by THEIR influence to choose actions of the negative polarity, a suppression which anyone with basic understanding of universal law would KNOW, that this is a HUGE crime against humanity, this alone should tell you that THEY are the ones guilty for this, it is NOT all completely the citizens fault as he/she claims!

These are just a few of the things which urged me to post my concern. Most notably similar to every government conspiracy I've came across, he/shes throws some 'gems' of truth here and there, but misdirects with an intentionally misleading and nicely fabricated 'dung' full of lies.
However because these gems are invaluable among these piles of dung, as always I still will look further...

Please Mannz do not be offended, if you are offended I must say that it's NOT my fault since I never intended this reaction, I only ask that you be more cautious and that you sharpen your filters. :pharaoh:
Last edited by ronald on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic, personal comment
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
MannZ

Thanks for stating your opinion. Your assessment of my "person/posts" is based on a deep misunderstanding on your part. I am not here to convince anyone. People should make up their own minds. Without the ability to "read between the lines" misunderstandings can easily happen. Best of luck to you! :sunny: Bye for now