A big favour

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Krad

A big favour

I want to buy a bioresonant shirt, but my family dont have a credit card, I sked Tom if there would be a way to get me one but he didn't answered, my parents don't want to have a credit card just for this, and I tried to ask others, but they did not help.
For this reason I ask if any of you would be to buy a bioresonant shirt with my shipping adress. but with their credit card number and billing address, and after that I would send the same amount of money for him/her altough it can take some time.
If any of you would help just write here and I will send you a Pm.
Zio

Re: A big favour

Ah yes, I was in almost the same situation as you. You definitively can ask other members. I asked Ptex and now I have the shirt :P I think you can PM Ptex and I'm sure he'll help, but it would be preferable that Ptex or anyone else answers to this thread first.
ptex

Well, I immediately contacted Krad via PM (same day or next day from the post was made - without posting here since this is private) offering to help but received no reply so far. I wonder if there's still interest in this.

The way I suggested to handle this was to use an offline service to make the payment (where no credit card is needed) and I'll take care of the rest with Tom.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

I let him know as well, I have two smaller shirts that no longer fit me.