3Gs: Garden of Eden, the Great Flood(s), and Giants

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

suneyes27

3Gs: Garden of Eden, the Great Flood(s), and Giants

So I'd like to open the floor for some bible study. Considering that much of what's written in the bible is passed down or misinterpreted lessons from higher intelligences and civilizations, I want us to re-examine many of the folk legends of this book.

1. The creation mythos can be attributed to the civilization of Mu and their beliefs and teachings about creation. But there also seem to be pieces that are metaphorical to events that happened on earth. Who was the serpent that they were talking about (maybe the first makings of the illuminati?) and what about the story of Cain, Adam's son? Could the whole event be about a division of people cast out of Mu?

2. Floods and other natural disasters in the beginning of earth's history have been attributed for the destruction of civilizations that were more advanced than our own. Has anyone thought to make a sequence of these events? And as for the flood in Noah's time, did "God" (Thiaooubans or otherwise) really tell everyone this was punishment for their sins or is this another misinterpretation on the part of man?

3. In Genesis, it is written (something like): 'the sons of heaven saw the daughters of earth and lusted for them'. It is then written that they did the funky and from this giants emerged. Some have speculated that this was the reason for the flood, as thousands of giants died in it, according to the flood. Were these sons of heaven Thiaooubans? Were the giants born from them related to our myths of gods (such as Hercules)?

Even if you're not well-versed in the subject, I'd like to hear your opinions. After all, all we can do is speculate.
Matt

Re: 3Gs: Garden of Eden, the Great Flood(s), and Giants

Sorry to burst your bubble about the Illuminati, but they formed shortly after the US constitution was signed in 1776... and to be honest, there's not really any evidence that the club still exists to this day.

Since the Old Testament is about jewish history, as according to TP, I don't think the story of Cain and Able has anything to do with Mu. It probably represents the downfall of the jewish race on our planet from their previously spiritually advanced culture.

The Mayan calendar is essentially a predictor for natural disasters, and since they were (this is only my opinion) from Mu/Atlantis, we can assume that their calendar is cyclically aligned with the destruction of the aforementioned continents. You could probably use that as a basis for creating a sequence of events... As for the Noah's Ark story, do you really believe he stuck one of each species on a boat? I believe the story is seriously embellished, and therefor any other details in the story should also be taken with a grain of salt.

As for the Genesis thing.. uhh...
suneyes27

Okay, I never had any 'bubble' about the Illuminati or any of this. And any conclusions you or I make are conjecture anyways, so I can't relate to the tone of your response.

Also, the old testament is not only Jewish history, as evidenced (quite obviously) by the story of creation. In TP, they mention how our folk tales of creation came from stories of people who used to live in Mu, even mentioning a fruit that was forbidden that grew in the continent of Mu. Why isn't there any mention of the Jews' arrival on earth? Obviously the old testament is an amalgam of several different sources, because some stories had been orally passed down.

I wasn't trying to start an argument topic, but I was really put off by the way you answered my questions, as if these things are all obvious, when they are obviously not.

As for predicting the future, maybe the Mayans had a good idea of the large disasters that were coming, but even the Thiaooubans have a limit to how far in the future they can see (under a thousand years, I believe?)

Of course these stories are all embellished. But if you read any of TP, you know that these were reinterpretations of what the people at least believed to be real events. Maybe there was no 'Noah'. Maybe he was a woman! Who knows, and how can you say with such certainty (even after all that is revealed in TP) that there is no truth to the stories of the bible?

So I guess you didn't really address any of the topics, only shot down my (admittedly presumptuous) theories. These stories may be incredible, but I think that there are at least motivations behind writing them. Somebody wouldn't write 'Noah's ark' just off the top of their head. It could have been an interpretation of the disaster of Mu, as passed down, maybe.

I'm not saying I have definite answers, but at least I'm asking the questions.
Matt

Sorry if I came off as argumentative :P I didn't intend it that way but you know how tone of voice gets lost over the internet..

In any case, I don't have any answers for you either. However, I was trying to point out that you might be looking in the wrong direction with your theories, but don't forget that's just one mans opinion!

TP on the old testament:
TP wrote: ‘Nonetheless, our group of extra-terrestrials founded their line that became the
ancestors of present-day Jews.
‘The Bible was written later by scribes who retraced the history of these people,
distorting it, as legend became mixed with reality
although you are right, not all stories in the old testament are history-related.

As for the Mayan Calendar, perhaps natural disasters are cyclic just as other phenomenon like ice ages are? In which case, they are predictable to a point.

All considered I don't think it would be in line with the Thiaoouban character to tell Noah's the flood was because of their sins, when it was most likely a natural event... The whole punishment line sounds like it would have been added as part of the bible revisions by Constantine and such as a fear tactic.