Ryuho Okawa and the Continent of Mu

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Re: Ryuho Okawa and the Continent of Mu

pax47 wrote:
ArioK wrote:It's possible that he is Sakyamuni as he claims but It would be my hunch that Lord Buddha would ascend to a higher level of planet where he could become more and more enlightened. Maybe this guy is one of the other 8 entities that who shared an Over soul with Siddhartha Gautama the Buddha and is the last to ascend this level 1 planet. I think I can calibrate whether he is or not using Dr.Hawking Applied Kinesiology method to verify the falsity or truth of his statement.
What do you mean an over soul? Is this soul has it's own will and individuality?

I think Dr. Hawkins can check this up.. [-o<

Hmmm did Dr. Hawkins calibrate the TP?

What did he say about it?
Dr. Hawkins never said anything about Thiaoouba. But Interestingly enough I have calibrated the Book Thiaoouba at 800. Where his book by his own and my own Calibrations are at 810. Hmm...
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
ronald

I do not understand the purpose of calibration.
Can you explain from your point of view how assigning number values can contribute to information in a book.

If I read a book for the first time, different information is being processed and contemplated when I read it again several years later. I found other and usually more value is being derived the second time, suggesting that calibration adjusts to the current level of consciousness, thus raising the numeric value for me individually. From this perspective, I cannot label it calibrated nor see a reason for doing so.
nuky

This calibration thing sounds like a fabrication.
Explain how you do it and what it represents.