Pulsating spiral, light-phenomena seen in northern Norway.

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

Rasmus

Pulsating spiral, light-phenomena seen in northern Norway.

Light-phenomena seen over northern Norway.
It looks like an aurora or maybe like a lunar eclipse. Or a meteor. According to both meteorologist and astronomists they are not aware of what this is.

You should really check the video at the bottom of the article, look at that perfect spiral rotating - I'm astonished!
Could it be a classified scientific test? Weapon test? The military did'nt know what it was either the article says.
Natural phenomena, perhaps?

http://www.yr.no/nyheter/1.6902555
BlueHaze

Re: Pulsating spiral, light-phenomena seen in northern Norway.

I believe some sources claimed it was the Russians testing some kind of a rocket or something (always blame the Russians when something weird happens, eh? :D). Who knows, doesn't look like a space ship or anything like that at least.. In the video it seems as if it fades away like a cloud... :?:

Anyway I've started to notice the weather has been quite different lately (or perhaps it's all the doomsday prophecies affecting my head), for one it's cloudy all the time, which is a bummer because I can rarely see any stars at night anymore for example..

anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot more unnatural phenomena in the near future..

PS. I see you're from Sweden, nice to see a fellow Scandinavian here, I'm from Finland BTW.. :)
Rasmus

Yes, from what I read shortly after I posted this on the forum - It was a rocket test!
I found several older videos of exact same phenomena which confirmed that these incidents are some sort of rockets. It looks really cool though..

I think I notice the same about the weather (though I've only lived 19 years, I do not got that much of a perspective). Strange happenings are occuring from time to time near me nowadays. Earlier this year we had an earthquake, quite strong one (in Sweden-perspective): 4,7 on the richterscale. This rarely happens here, atleast when they do occur - they are not strong enough to be noticed and felt.

Hey there neighbour :D
pax47

Who could explain this? Could Chalko or Desmarquet could explain this?

I think this phenomenon should never left ignored.

This is weird!

:help:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Adam

Reminds me of HAARP.
Rezo

Ive seen the video yesterday, very strange ... I later searched for pics of failed missile tests but they seem to have much less uniform and tight spirals, plus whats with the blue trail to the ground of mountainous area that widens as it gets higher - rather than tapering to a point and being orange, like a rocket jet.

I've heard [kevin smith show last night] the spiral was most active for at least 2 minutes. This black ring develops which looks weird too. And it expands, before dissipating.

the blue beam [heh], at least in some photos, seems to have sine wave or spiral going through it, plus, as Rasmus mentioned, Russian defense for the record denied the launch. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -spin.html [denial wording]. The popular reports said russian forces declined to comment, above site said they denied launching...anyways. Did Norwegian forces comment on it?

Ive heard the blue can be explained as leaked rocket fuel ... if anyone has photo of this, please send image[s] if possible. I've been so far unable to locate any that match this look. Link to very clear video: http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 5946023001

its maybe not most important to focus on. but it is interesting.
BlueHaze

Rasmus wrote:Yes, from what I read shortly after I posted this on the forum - It was a rocket test!
I found several older videos of exact same phenomena which confirmed that these incidents are some sort of rockets. It looks really cool though..

I think I notice the same about the weather (though I've only lived 19 years, I do not got that much of a perspective). Strange happenings are occuring from time to time near me nowadays. Earlier this year we had an earthquake, quite strong one (in Sweden-perspective): 4,7 on the richterscale. This rarely happens here, atleast when they do occur - they are not strong enough to be noticed and felt.
That's interesting, I've never experienced an earthquake during my whole life as it doesn't really happen here in Finland - on other hand we don't really have mountains near us either and you are closer to Norway than us..

Anyway back to topic, I think the rocket explanation sounds plausible as the spiraling trail and the way the white cloud rotates in the video, I think I could buy it as being an out of control rocket. Although I think it would be a rather rare occasion to occur in such a perfect spiral.. Anyway the interest and general comments show that people are getting more open minded about UFO's and similar phenomenom, which is great to see. I wonder if I will live to see a real contact happening, I hope so :)
BlueHaze

http://www.alexpetty.com/2009/12/09/str ... bove-norw/

I think I'll show another view on this topic also. This is not what I necessarily think though, just posting what I found. Testing of an antigravity device? Also happening when Obama visits Norway :roll: Maybe the russians were indeed involved as the following research http://www.alexpetty.com/2009/11/09/sta ... p-circles/ links to a russian discovery about crop circles.

I think this theory might need one of those tin foil hats :mrgreen:
Rasmus

Apparently civilians were not allowed to be in the nearby sea-area during these days.. I've read that it was a test of some missile named "Bulava" that is known to fail alot (has been in development for about 10 years). I have no safe sources to rely on though.
BlueHaze wrote:
That's interesting, I've never experienced an earthquake during my whole life as it doesn't really happen here in Finland - on other hand we don't really have mountains near us either and you are closer to Norway than us..
Actually I live in the most southern part of Sweden, in a town named "Ystad", which is situated on the southern costline. The earthquake had its epicenter northwest of Ystad.
About the earthquake on Wikipedia (so rare that it happened to be written about on Wikipedia!) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Sk%C3 ... earthquake
Rezo

david wilcock was interviewed by project camelot, and dr hoagland also were talking HAARP for this phenomenon I think was their consensus - one of those points being there in fact is a speculated-to-be-HAARP-like facility outside of Tromso, Norway, called the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm

a similar kind of incident, happened over china in 1988 ... for 5 consecutive days, a sky spiral spinning one way, then the other way [not blue] - it was reported: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyjetB7MBPM [report is in chinese]

make what you will ... timing [politically, other] is interesting. I wont go into it, its been gone into lots of other forums. If you heard the latest kevin smith shows, there was discussion about how warnings to stay out of the area, were in some way post dated ... Ive read the published warnings at a .su site, but not anything yet about the post-dating.

Given explanations of how a failed missile can sustain such a spiral, to me, so far, are not very clear, certainly they say lot of important-sounding words, like 3rd stage, fuel leaks are blue, but such kind of explanations and photos leaning towards a failed rocket [couple threads on ATS] still seem insufficient to me.

Also, one report says it was a rocket, the other, [russia today, next day or so after previously reporting it was a failed bulava] said the tests *weren't* connected to the light display...im kinda getting almost sick of it actually... :lol:
BlueHaze

BlueHaze wrote:
Actually I live in the most southern part of Sweden, in a town named "Ystad", which is situated on the southern costline. The earthquake had its epicenter northwest of Ystad.
About the earthquake on Wikipedia (so rare that it happened to be written about on Wikipedia!) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Sk%C3 ... earthquake
Ok, now that makes it all the more interesting then. It is definitely good to know - thanks for the information.
bomohwkl

The picture and video and the video of pre-spinning showed very clearly that it was a failed rocket launcher. The picture was taken from an angle where the launching side is at the far end of the view and the final side before it started to release white stuff is the near side. Hence, you will see the elongated wheel where the far side looks wider.
Imagine a circle holding on your hand. Look directly in front of your face, it is round. Translate the circle to the far right of your hand, you appear to see more of the far end of the circle. Better still, translate and tilt anticlockwise slightly.
Imagine a rope with a finite thickness. Look directly in front of your face, the thickness is finite. Translate and tilt the rope at an angle where the high point is near to you and the lower point, you will see wider rope thickness at the high point than the lower point.
Look at the white stuff. If the rocket is spinning and leaking white stuff from the side, I would say, injecting white stuff as there was a finite velocity of leakage from high pressure container. Hence, you will see the spinning. The circular vector is the result of the spinning, the expanding vector is the result of the finite velocity injected from the pressured container. The rocket was moving towards the sky which means that the brightest center is at the center creating a 3-D spiral where the far end circle is nearer to you. As the circle expanded, it diffused in the air.
The blue stuff is again due to the leakage at very different point. The blue stuff was created when the rocket started to spin at the lower attitude when it was moving very fast and hence, you saw a tighter spinning.