The "karma" cause of Mu's catastrophe

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

earth_student

The "karma" cause of Mu's catastrophe

Hello to all students,

Reading the book to second time, I still can't find the answer for what the cause of Mu continent's destruction is. It was destroyed by the huge volcanoes all over the continents but what was the horrible "karma" cause that the Mu people had to pay? For what I know they were very advanced spiritually...

Cheer,

Another student of Earth :salute: :albino:
Rezo

Re: The "karma" cause of Mu's catastrophe

Welcome earth_student,

I often wondered about this after reading the book. The religious stories around the world about the great flood indicate something to this effect, however we only know a massive cataclysm happened. We have no evidence of what happened pre-flood, other than those words - Ive often had suspicion such tales were stretched in that way, to gain more followers and control....

Humans we have our life purpose. Assuming its conscious, or, just by looking at its design, the earth must also have a purpose, or many purposes ... It may need to periodically change or cleanse itself, and sometimes that means people are wiped out [?]. Perhaps they [mu, atlantis ppl] knew it was coming but there was no consensus on how to proceed, since it may have been a more powerful 'earth shifting cycle' they were unaware of in terms of intensity [for lack of a better term], but those who did believe this and knew enough to survive appropriately, could have maybe stuck together more and survived better physically, than others did.

I am intrigued at how much more about nature those societies may have known than we do - in order to be able to hold such a thought, I had to step out of my assumptions that compare other civilizations to the one I find myself in :) ... tunnel-vision physicality and all. In other words, I would only be able to confidently say it was their bad karma, if I was a higher self or higher category alien observing it from above, noticing the moral decay, if it was happening, or if I was able to clearly and unquestionably retrieve a memory of being someone in that past, trying to struggle against it somehow, and a text left behind hinted at it. Anyway a rough, periodic earth change pattern may explain a few things about the 'karma' issue.

I read somewhere there was a golden sun disk of mu, that made zero point energy .... and Id like to think things weren't as decadent as they are today. Its possible that they were, too but to a lesser extent if so. The fact there are massive megalithic structures that were not tombs, merely scratches the surface but does hint they were more concerned about the long term, than our decadent societies are. As such they may have left other clues we simply aren't smart enough to find.
Robanan

The MU had equipment that would measure and report things about the earth that we possibly don't even suspect they exist, take note even that was not enough to make precise and intime prediction about what was about to happen.

Undefined ideas and beliefs such as "Karma", simply don't fit in the big picture of things, such doctrines have sucessfully promoted ignorance so far.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
legiwei

^I agree. The cause of a destruction of a particular civilisation may not necessary be due to bad things done by people as a whole, if that were to be the case, we should have been long gone by now in comparison with them so to speak.

Also, remember Arki were to came to Thiaoouba only to have met an accident on the way back? He came with good intention relating his story about the struggles of his people and the planet to Michael so to speak.

Also remember how the civilisation of Mu viewed death? They celebrated it.

Perhaps we should revisit on how we view things. Sometimes having all the thing in the world, especially materially doesn't mean you have everything in life. Remember the story that says life is like a wheel? We will have life where we are at the pinacle making decisions that will affect many others and at other times, living as a beggar. Both are equally important and at times, the beggar actually learns more! Which is absolutely true to me.

Also, remember that we are a category 1 planet. Our environment was made harsh in order to create an environment for us to learn.

If you'll like to provide a better explanation, could it also possibly be that the people of Mu had successfully passed their task and now being "liberated" to go to a higher category planet?
Rezo

Thanks for reminding me about this...very true

I find myself still having material focus sometimes... simplicity is so important.

indeed the word 'karma' although more accurately defined as relating to cause and effect, has a connotation of 'sin' and punishment in western culture that i feel is pervasive. just another way in which we focus in fear on physical death or ending of a phase. as children on category one we cling to things we find familiar?
ET-1

I wonder IF a word has a particular connotation OR If one chooses a connotation and chooses to project ones connotation unto a word and then chooses to claim it has that particular connotation while pretending one has noting to do with what happens to be. Why cling to 'fear' 'death' 'sin' when we can cling to 'peace' 'life' 'love' 'truth'? Has anyone noticed how 'Karma' is quite similar to and 'eye for and eye' and the newtons third law of equal and 'opposite' force balance... though with a little twist... for the opposite of good is good; that is if one gives good to be in balance one needs to get good in return! Thus helping others leads to others helping one... The challenge involves jumping from one path to the other ... or more appropriately changing the direction on the path... from 'a pervasive degradation' towards a 'sustained enriching gradation' ... and now be the time where each chooses the direction forevermore... Will one accept the invitation into a fight from a slap on the face or turn the other cheek and choose peace and love? Will one accept something has a particular connotation because of the invitation to see only one possibility or will one recognize what be and what can be and what one desires to be... and act accordingly? Maybe the Mu's catastrophe was a slap on the face of humanity by something else that wants humanity to follow the pervasive degradation way instead of attaining 'sustained enriching gradation' .

namaste
Krad

Accepting a so-called karma as a reason for anything can be misleading.
As you said this concept resembles the third law of newton, which however has certain limits.
For example using it for something that is not completely mechanical like an intellect.
However you are right as far as every choice has a consequence,
Some of your thoughts, like "if one gives good to be in balance one needs to get good in return!" seems to be completely incompatible with the structure and function of the intellect as far as I know it.
Remember, the most important feature of an intellect is its ability to create something from the nothing.
Understanding exactly how this happens is actually simple, but understanding WHY does it happen in the WAY it happens is a major challenge, that cannot be explained by simple mechanical laws.
Rezo

interesting points there.

someone actually told me something very similar just yesterday, almost just what you're saying.

hmm...
ET-1

Krad,

"Remember, the most important feature of an intellect is its ability to create something from the nothing".

Indeed, the notion of 'balance', karma, eye for an eye tend towards a 'victim reactionary' 'cause-effect' whereas 'freedom' 'love' tends towards an 'actor' choosing to be based on the choice, sometimes even with no reasons just a conscious election among the options. Turning the other cheek elects one option just as responding with a blow elects an option... which invite the other to respond (act) in a way (or not)... Even this simple act of posting here opens up possibilities. The idea that we will make a choice in the future different from now makes me wonder if it just an illusion that keep us bound within the current direction instead of shifting from one state to another... Do we need to "understanding WHY does it happen in the WAY it happens" or just understand what can happen and what happens and the options we have.

Some metaphors are useful to a certain degree to explain things and can be quite deceptive... the key involves allowing the good to pass while filtering the bad (or better yet transforming and enriching everything for the good of each and all).

Thanks for your comments, I found them enriching and useful .

namaste
Rezo

http://peaceandloveism.com/forums/index ... topic=3692

cool little thread about Mu and various things that might be related to it. The martial art post intrigued me!

What is sad as one poster wrote at the above forum, was what the survivors must have had to deal with. Survival situations always seem to be most challenging.

How about concept of 'releasing the past' , in terms of how to evolve past fear consciousness. Concept briefly explained is, identifying, engaging and healing parts of the psyche that hold on to and perpetuate painful memories, consciously or subconsciously, current or previous incarnation. Key is getting proper assistance w/it devoid of dogma or judgement [if applicable]. Dunno why Im saying this but figured, why not, eh?

As mentioned earlier, Mu culture supposedly did not fear death but infact acknowledged the potential it opened up for the self, and celebrated liberation of the physical body [assuming by natural means]. Perhaps this was met with joy due to difficulty in learning astral travel, or perhaps so because even during those times life was not the easiest, either. Dont know. I would assume their higher level of evolution implied such joy reaction was not due to an escapist attitude. However I am left with the question of what knowledge - specifically - gave those people confidence about the afterlife that we seem to one degree or another, lack...?
Krad

There are a number of fact which can support their confidence about the afterlife.
For example measuring at the same time, the change of brain waves and the "randomity" of electrons inside a human, you could see that the brain waves are late compared to certain changes of electrons. This is because it takes a little time for the brain to copy the information, so it cannot be the source of thoughts.
Also,there are some other facts, like the shape-change of miozin, which cannot be explained unless we accept this,
Or, for example, at the early development of the body, when the neuron cells are not connected by their axons, they know where to grow their axons, as if they would know where the other cells are.

All pf this can only be explained if you accept that the structure of an intellect is below that of a molecula, (or an atom)
Plus they must have researched about telepathy and astral travel...etc.

Of course this proves only that counsciousness can be immortal, the knowledge of what is the system of higher selves, and other such things are more complex.
jonansoy

I think that karma is a very complex system. It maybe difficult to understand.
Robanan

The way I understand the book, then there actually are various very very complex systems that we so ignorantly and lazily call them "Karma". The word "karma" is misused and the whole idea of it has just created misunderstandings about observable reality which in turn are also being ignored.
How can anyone understand anything like this? The book makes a sharp point about several of the systems I'm referring to and explains everything very clearly. Try the keyword karma when searching the book, you won't find a single entry. I believe the word is "avoided" on purpose.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

I appreciate the clarity you bring to this discussion Robanan :idea:

Yes, its important to be careful about giving attention to such often-used terms. They could be 'kicking around' in our own subconscious, for example, I know its misused yet I somehow continue to occasionally allow it into my language...
ET-1

Rezo,

Maybe its about "identifying, engaging and healing parts of the psyche that hold on to and perpetuate memories, consciously or subconsciously...', in the current '...incarnation'.
Maybe the key actually rests in the proper dogma and judgement... To me its a fact that we are bound to judge while free to choose how to judge... Same could be said of love, life, interact, and many other...
Maybe the specific knowledge that those people had was faith...

Cheers et