Cooperation Experiment

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

ET-1

Re: Cooperation Experiment

Its been several days since the last post in this thread and I wonder if a followup response is coming. Would like to see what each holds related to how we cooperate, the format it takes... etc.

cheers et
ronald

The fastest way forward would be to chat online in real-time.
We have some suggestions and comments up to now and perhaps we can decide on a plan during the chat.
ET-1

That sounds good. Finding the right moment might be a bit of a challenge dew to time zones differences, still I trust we can find a solution. When and where do you suggest we chat? According to some website my local time zone In mexico is -14 hours from Tokyo time.

One of the often overlooked collaboration benefits from forums resides in dissociating participants. Paradoxically this disassociations catalyzes more participants involvement. There are other association dynamics involved which can be altered depending on the interaction medium in use. I like the lower informational bandwidth of the messages when using text because we can view and review as needed the data, both when perceiving and sending it and there is a registry for all to review. With auditory, visual, and kinesthetic informational bandwidths present the process can be much faster and the registry usually disappears unless precautions are taken to record the stuff. Other issues also influence the interactions taking place. Here preconceived ideas are much more difficult to create as we focus on the text and what was said, its veracity etc... In other interactions 'irrelevant' stuff often bias and gets in the way. The appeal to authority (superiority) becomes less of an issue here as we focus on the claims validity based on the claims validity instead of who said the claim. How technologically advanced a race be hardly make them be spiritually superior, and hardly makes them be right. I am sure you have a vague idea as to my gender, age, etc. My demeanor provides certain information still in presence I may be ignorant and incompetent to provide the right stimulus, *** I may unknowingly push the wrong buttons, send contradictory signals. A friendly smile may seem like a menacing growl :-).

I do like the idea of a faster means to interact online, maybe even concurrently. Still this means has its benefits.

Cheers et
ET-1

Just wondering if a response is forthcoming ...
Rezo

we could post availability, for a chat? depending on where in the world we all are, will determine when we can make it. i feel chat can certainly clear the air as asynchronous communication has its drawbacks.

Im GMT-5, m/w evenings and any time weekends are usually good for me. saturday afternoon or evening might be a good time since friday evening into sat afternoon is usually 'off' time for people elsewhere on earth, and might become sunday for others, i might call it a 'neutral' day/time.
ET-1

How about that, Im also UTC/GMT -5 ... dew to Daylight saving time currently in effect... so it seems we are on the same side of the world... I would say others interested in the chat also mention their utc/gmt to find a convenient day time for all. We might want to do a trial chat; thinking of using the text chat through joining chat (left) button below. The video/sound capability seems nice though maybe a bit much for the time being. Suggest we do a trial today. Will be in the chat today at 2100-2115 local time (UTC/GMT -5). Hope its convenient for you and others. If today is complicated how about tomorrow, or friday. Depending on day and time I can seek to accommodate to others availability.

cheers et
Rezo

me and ET-1 chatted for a while today. Ill be online again for chat discussions tomorrow night [thursday] [gmt-5] at 10 pm. you're all invited :computer:

we can discuss most current and interesting/important topics on the forum, 'narrowing down' to most important issues. we can also discuss other related topics and relate them back to forum topics, 'and beyond'

hope to see/hear/type you then!
ronald

Anyone, now if you read the entire topic again, doesn't something seem strange to you.
Can you point out, what I'm trying to convey?

Now tell me, are we succeeding?
Rezo

well, in our discussions, me and ET talked about the monetary system symbolic tender and its 'hold' on consciousness, through blind acceptance on continual basis, also through how information is shared and understood or not; via interaction of free will of different people - whether presented honestly and politely , or 'thrown at' some individual or within a group...[we can call this topic, 'human information processing' or, 'learning to learn / love' issue]. Another was on changing our past, by healing and integrating it with a changed perspective or action in the present [ill call this one 'healing the past'], another frequently brought up subject was the challenges of our linguistics - highly limited and limiting verbal/symbolic communication with feeling/thought and images guiding them that are clear, vs unclear [not lending to assumption and ego 'reflex' and this reflex's root in the conditioning input received]. this can be called the topic of ''resistance to clarity'' or, as i now see, and perhaps not unlike learned helplessness, in retrospect, the concept of a child that is lazy and does not wish to clean the room .... applied that is, to major events today. that we need to search within hard as it might be, and realize we are the solution if only we would embrace other ideas through our own way of 'vetting' i.e. calling this ''filter sharpening'' [more a concept than a topic on the forum], and yet be firm not to let ideas that do not belong end up causing our agreed-to efforts, to become vague and stalled you could say. much of the discussion seemed not to delve too deeply into any one subject the most, I would say though much time was spent discussing learning to learn and respecting free will - and importance of free will topics [more than the others]. of course our chat which it ended up being, didn't really get into things about thiaoouba the planet, its people, but was more about hurdles in present day on earth that we face on different levels, mainly in the realm of communication and developing healthy relationships. And if I recall there was brief discussion regarding meditation.

lets name these topics, in addition to others; I will cast my vote for 1. what makes a planet category of specific type [recently new interest here]. 2. how to move away from monetary systems and towards intelligent sharing economies, and 3. meditation [routine, reasons for doing it, experiences, benefits].
ronald

Wonderful!
I cooperate with you on number 3, the others will cost you money ;)
teradactyl

i think everyone is on different pages here....while thinking its the same one.
:scratch:
Om Mani Padme Om
ronald

To be honest, that was part of the experiment. ..hinted at that a few posts back ;)
ronald

From from a series of dialogues called: The Transformation of Man