A New Project -- Wiki?

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Lachie

A New Project -- Wiki?

Whoa, lot of posts tonight, a lot on my mind.

I'd like to propose a project. Vesko, if you could set up some kind of Wiki site here, we could each contribute to a dictionary that lists our interpretations, descriptions and meanings of the Gospel of Thomas sayings. I'll admit, a lot of them are confusing, and not many make perfect sense but the metaphors are sometimes priceless. This could be a good effort to bring everyone up to speed on the things Jesus said, and the manner in which we can decipher them.

What do you all think? A worthwhile goal?

Lachie

Moderator review note:
August 26, 2005.
Changed the original title "A New Project" to "A New Project -- Wiki?" to be more descriptive.
Review and change by VeskoP.
God is a games designer =]
Zark

I will have to read it again :-). But it sounds like a decent project.. I will sleep on it and see if I come up with anything. It is getting very late... and there is so much to learn !

cheers,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Zark, you have a job connected with web content management and programming. Contact me privately if you have a particular Wiki system in mind that you'd like to use. Lach, your creative input is welcome, too. I don't know if we would need more than as simple wiki, or whether we should prepare for more volume.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?