The Minato Engine (over unity = free power)

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

The Minato Engine (over unity = free power)

This is the kind of clean motor that we so badly need to replace our petrol motors, as Thao urged.

This article describes how to build a special type of electric motor that requires very little power. It should in fact be possible to use it as a generator (ie: the device is 'over unity').

The diagrams of its construction are surprisingly detailed, in fact I am surprised by how much information Mr Minato has divulged.. Hopefully there is enough information here to replicate it - although it is patented in many countries

* The Minato Motor
http://www.japaninc.com/print.php?articleID=1302

* How it works, includes diagrams for constrcution
http://www.japaninc.com/print.php?articleID=1303
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Marcus

I like Mr Monato's approach. He is avoiding larger companies such as Enron who no-doubt would buy the rights to the technology and then shelve it.

We hear of these fantastic inventions weekly - I just wonder when we will see some tangible applications??

Thanks for the link Zark.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Lachie

This one seems really awesome.

There is a fantastic article on the Minato engine in this month's Nexus magazine. I would love to design a car based around two or more of these motors.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Zark

Lachie wrote:There is a fantastic article on the Minato engine in this month's Nexus magazine. I would love to design a car based around two or more of these motors.
Yes :-) That's how I found out about the engine. Nexus is a great website ! It isn't afraid to rock the boat..

I think there is enough information in the schematic of the Minato engine to attempt building it. But I do not know enough about electronics.. So I need a good place to start learning the basics.

Does a speaker magnet have a good electromagnet in it? Looks like it would be too weak?

What can I use to send pulses at variable intervals to the electromagnet? I had considered using my PC to generate the signal, and amplify that with the stereo..

As you can see I know nothing about this, and my question are probably very silly. BUT I do have a friend who is studying optoelectronics (quite a hard subject!) and he should have some idea..

metta
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Marcus Collins wrote:I like Mr Monato's approach. He is avoiding larger companies such as Enron who no-doubt would buy the rights to the technology and then shelve it.
Yeah seems like a nice guy, since for him there are more important things than selling off the technology and making a big profit. I think Mr Minato has a soft spot for hobby inventors like himself. And I am sure that he would help people to validate his work in other countries, as it should add to his credibility.

regards,
z
Zark

I read up a bit more on this, some guys on slashdot have pointed out that devices that used pulsed spurts of electricity make it quite difficult to accurately work out exactly how much energy it is using.

* There are some videos of the motors here
http://www.japan.com/minato/index.php
Kestrel

They could set up a power plant for a small village of intelligent individuals. Whom wish to show to the world they can opperate how they like.

I would love to step up to the plate and attempt one of these villages in a few years in my state there is plenty of room for such a place. I have so much creativity, things like this give so many possibilities.
Zark

KesTrel wrote:They could set up a power plant for a small village of intelligent individuals. Whom wish to show to the world they can opperate how they like.[...]I would love to step up to the plate and attempt one of these villages in a few years[..].
I would be happy to join you there :-) .. You no longer have to pay the electricity bill or gas bill hehe

With a limitless supply of energy, it would be significantly easier to live independant of "the system". And if civilisation did collapse (eg: war), you survival would be vastly improved because you are not dependant on the power grid..
* Your cars, tractors, pumps and generators no longer need petrol.
* You can still use heaters, hot water, air-con, computers, and telecommunication stuff
* purification of drinking water and sewage would be much easier (eg: distillation, pumping, boiling, ..)
Kestrel

I admire what Thomas Chalko has done very much, which you can see at http://www.mtbest.net
I would like to aspire to be as creative in creating my own dwelling. I am 17 currently. So I still have time to make the correct choices as a young person here, to set myself up for such a task.

I've been giving it thinking lately the path I am currently taking is not one that looks like much fun to be honest. I am currently pondering about what choices would be good to make to achive such a thing. Also asking for hints from the higherself. I know I need to make the choices, however I think if I listen and watch, I may be granted some hints or something.

This such invention could help power living fascilities and what not. Its all about being able to as tom says. Its wonderful to take a shower with out contributing to the destruction of our planet. Ya know. Its a dream Zark, but I'de love to make it more then that.

Just think once established, the creation of greenhouses and ect. Its true freedom if it could be accomplished.

Perhaps Zark, we could talk one time and entertain such an idea.
Zark

KesTrel wrote:I admire what Thomas Chalko has done very much, which you can see at http://www.mtbest.net I would like to aspire to be as creative in creating my own dwelling.
Those buildings are pretty cool. That "RAL" looks quite effective and cheap.
KesTrel wrote:Also asking for hints from the higherself. I know I need to make the choices, however I think if I listen and watch, I may be granted some hints or something.
Me too, and I think I am getting some answers.. I have a very painful auto-immune disorder, but have made huge progress with the help of the higher self and also the advice of Edgar Cayce.
KesTrel wrote:Just think once established, the creation of greenhouses and ect. Its true freedom if it could be accomplished.
I am very keen to make a change here and talk more on this subject. Yes, that is the kind of freedom I want too...
[/url]
Vesko

Zark wrote:Those buildings are pretty cool. That "RAL" looks quite effective and cheap.
I am just curious. Last time I checked I think the prices were substantially higher. Are those in AU or USD?
Me too, and I think I am getting some answers.. I have a very painful auto-immune disorder, but have made huge progress with the help of the higher self and also the advice of Edgar Cayce.
That's great. What advice of Edgar Cayce specifically?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Snip bit from article I'de like to mention.

Zark wrote:I am very keen to make a change here and talk more on this subject. Yes, that is the kind of freedom I want too...
[/url]
We could also perform experiments or other "universe investigating type" issues.
Article wrote: But according to the laws of physics, you can't get more out of a device than you put into it. We mention this to Kohei Minato while looking under the workbench to make sure there aren't any hidden wires.

Minato assures us that he hasn't transcended the laws of physics. The force supplying the unexplained extra power out is generated by the magnetic strength of the permanent magnets embedded in the rotor. "I'm simply harnessing one of the four fundamental forces of nature," he says.
This sort of reminds me of certin times when Michael was absolutly astonished by the techonology of the golden planet.
Page 66 Thiaoouba Prophecy Conversation in Doko between Thao and Michael wrote: ‘No, Michel, we don’t procure our water as you do on Earth. Under this magnificent stone bird, is an apparatus which draws air from outside and transforms it into drinking water as required.’

‘That’s wonderful!’

‘We are merely exploiting a natural law.’
You see, my thought of the similarity perhaps.

If you just had a big one of these engines in you're house. Then couldent you quietly, smoothly power you're equipment? I was readding the wattage required. 38 for what should be 200 - 400 on another engine. I think that such, could be powerd by nature freindly means. Such as wind power, solar pannels ?
Zark

Vesko wrote:I am just curious. Last time I checked I think the prices were substantially higher. Are those in AU or USD?
I am certain they are in AU dollars.
Vesko wrote:
z wrote:.. I have a very painful auto-immune disorder, but have made huge progress with the help of the higher self and also the advice of Edgar Cayce.
That's great. What advice of Edgar Cayce specifically?
Edgar Cayce has very effective suggestions on diet and fasting. One fascinating suggestion from him is that arthritic (like me) should remove starch from their diet (we eat lots of fruit and veg in its place). He comes up with these things that seem truly novel, and yet they work. His information seems to come from the higher self... I do believe there are times when the transmission from the higher self is not perfect. There is so much electrical noise these days that I wonder how much it damages the communication with the HS.
Zark

Re: Snip bit from article I'de like to mention.

KesTrel wrote:I was readding the wattage required. 38 for what should be 200 - 400 on another engine. I think that such, could be powerd by nature freindly means. Such as wind power, solar pannels ?
I think someone on slashdot.org pointed out that you just had to plug bigger and bigger minato motors up in a chain. That is: you can put in 40W get out 120W, then plug in a larger motor and get 480W out, etc etc.

metta :sunny:
Kestrel

Well what if you had 2 engines that like uhh well supplyed energy to run eachother and that both supplyed energy to run a main engine. Once you got it started, would that be possible?

E----> Machine
]
E<-->-E