Energy Overload

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

LoveandThanks

Energy Overload

Hello, members of the forum. If you couldn't tell, I had a question about energy overload. My little brother has passed out twice (several months apart) in a very odd way. I'm going to make a list of common cicrumstances:

1. Prolonged period of little to no drug or alcohol use of any kind followed by one night (night of incident) where, in particular, marijuana was imbibed in a larger amount than has been common for a long time.

2. Extreme brightness in surroundings (he saw very vivid and bright light of an auric density, both the aura of every human in the room and oscillations in the air around beyond their usual level of detail) and extreme volume of the inner sound.

3. Pain in the neck and chest areas, as would occur during an attack.

4. Ability to avoid consciousness loss after the onset through both/either sitting on the ground and maintaining that contact or extreme concentration of mental energies.

I would be interested in any feedback. The topic's name is energy overload because of the statement of a friend of mine who is along the more developed end of the psychic spectrum that overload was the cause, as when she engaged in energetic healing and did not discharge the buildup afterwards. Also, if anyone knows anything of neurological disorders that could produce similar symptoms I would be most grateful for the augmentation of my research down those lines as well. Thank you all, peace and love to everyone.
ronald

Re: Energy Overload

What did the doctor say?
shezmear

Re: Energy Overload

LoveandThanks wrote:Hello, members of the forum. If you couldn't tell, I had a question about energy overload. My little brother has passed out twice (several months apart) in a very odd way. I'm going to make a list of common cicrumstances:

1. Prolonged period of little to no drug or alcohol use of any kind followed by one night (night of incident) where, in particular, marijuana was imbibed in a larger amount than has been common for a long time.

2. Extreme brightness in surroundings (he saw very vivid and bright light of an auric density, both the aura of every human in the room and oscillations in the air around beyond their usual level of detail) and extreme volume of the inner sound.

3. Pain in the neck and chest areas, as would occur during an attack.

4. Ability to avoid consciousness loss after the onset through both/either sitting on the ground and maintaining that contact or extreme concentration of mental energies.

I would be interested in any feedback. The topic's name is energy overload because of the statement of a friend of mine who is along the more developed end of the psychic spectrum that overload was the cause, as when she engaged in energetic healing and did not discharge the buildup afterwards. Also, if anyone knows anything of neurological disorders that could produce similar symptoms I would be most grateful for the augmentation of my research down those lines as well. Thank you all, peace and love to everyone.
I don`t know if I`m reading this right , but are you saying she/he was ripped?, if yes... then your friend greened out from tokeing to hard on the bong.... :rofl: my advice.... stop abuseing drugs :thumright:

Next thing they may need to strengthen there their physical body if you’re going to exsert it in high levels of consentration.Play a sport go the gym take up yoga. The body does better when used enough.Don`t just sit around in it, it will become week. If you’re passing out you can either back off the concentration or try and bolster the body to take more energy through it.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C