How unconscious are you?

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

How unconscious are you?

It is a funny question if you think about it, and when you read it you can at least say that your mind is consciously aware of it.

Now, it is only after you get out of an unconscious state that you realized you were in it. You see that again your awareness sank or was reduced for some moments. But it came back.
Directly after you come out of a moment of unconsciousness, you recognize it, because if you don't, well.. what can be said more ;)

A new brightness appears immediately after you recognize it, and there is a short time when the mind is still and your awareness a little more alert.

So, how unconscious are you?

For me it is more of a cycle. There are bright short sparks of increases followed by hours or minutes of lesser awareness.
But the bright sparks always fuel an underlying awareness which over the years gradually filled up the background on which these cycles appear and they became less deep.
My childhood had years of unconsciousness cycles which during teenage years were reduced to months, and thereafter for a period of about 5 years to weeks.
The shorter the cycles became, the more attention is drawn to the post unconscious state (as in; ***.. I lost it again).
These bright short moments of alertness (when the mind is still) appear to be key to further aware-your-self.
Hence, I'm not trying to miss any :)
Rezo

Re: How unconscious are you?

ive recently heard these moments referred to as 'critical updates' : )

interesting to hear your description of the progressions. i dont think I can say I have reached this level in general. or to say, on a consistent basis. i find that when i learn a new skill, vocalizing my awareness in that process, sometimes assists.
teradactyl

Re: How unconscious are you?

well, ive always had spurts of awareness. and larger phases of unconsciousness. i remember when i was around 16-17 yrs old, and i wondered what was it about spirituality (i called and thought it was religion then) that i didnt know and was missing. i felt there was something bigger that i needed to find out, and just didnt know where to start.

after a lot of trial and errors (unconsciousness) i feel as though i finally get it. and only because i decided to get back into reading again. and stop watching tv, surfing mindless on the internet. my little family has no cable,internet at home right now, and its been that way for the past 30wks or so. i feel as though ive grown so much more in the past 30 weeks than i have in my (almost) 30 yrs on earth (this time around).

i'm looking to learn about aura's and individual healing. as well as learning from my higher self. in 2 days ive received answers for some things that make me laugh and also make me just a teeny bit weirded out (in an awesome unexpected way), and i dont feel weird anymore btw.

thats just my tiny bit of the pie.
Om Mani Padme Om