The Book Of Mirdad

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

The Book Of Mirdad

Just read.. :sunny: and surprise yourself.
Mlody

Re: The Book Of Mirdad

For some reason you got me really curious with that single sentance.... :shock:
ronald

Guess I'm the lonely one here, enjoying the show.
Where are the real die-hard Thiaoouba fans ?
Rezo

just bought my copy. looked about month ago then forgot about it. looking forward to checking it out!
Rezo

about halfway in...very interesting!
shezmear

ronald wrote:Guess I'm the lonely one here, enjoying the show.
Where are the real die-hard Thiaoouba fans ?

This one got on with living life. I think we were all talked out and in need of new data/input from the people of Thiaoouba.I think information only comes when they have orders to do so.

I guess I went from looking at the sky to looking at myself.It`s funny even after meeting the light life goes on. I did find a gem
Which helped me undo some of the negative programming over the years. She had a NDE with medical data to back it up which changed her life see.

http://anitamoorjani.com/

I think you have to be careful with TP, reason being after the message is given you still need to get on with living life, your life, your dreams, following your path.Eather you take up arms and spend you time looking down your noise at this world or you get in it and have a life. One amongst many.

When all is said and done you have to follow what makes you happy. Rather then concerning your self with a tail about the end of the world and had bad our so called civilization is.

Mu the so called pinnacle of civilisation was vaporised while the inhabits resorted to cannibalism leaving many millennia after a group of war like tribues.Just think about that what are we really working for here?

I have reasoned there is tens of civilisations visiting this planet from out side of it. None of them have come forward to help out civilisation and make there presence really know in a way that is undeniable.

(A)Because they have been prevented from doing so or stuck a agreement with someone seemingly in power. That is they may be in a position were they can be bargained with for what ever reason. Although I tend to think what ever agreement they may have made or may not have made they do *** they like.
(b) They don’t care, they really just don’t care. They see us as savages
(c) Even if they wanted to care they can not intervene due to some universal law or personal law.I reason this last one maybe a little closer to the truth. Example ships appeared see http://www.realufos.net/2009/04/ufo-bat ... ctual.html , got showered in Bullets and I guess they may have thought “they are not ready”.and never came back or stayed at a safe distance.

And I have herd the most devote TP supports say things to the effect of “if it is true”.I was left thinking if your still saying that after all this time if it is true then what hope is there for anybody to get to the bottom of this tail.

Either way they way I see it is we are stuck in the dark ages and no help is coming from above. So what is left but enjoy your life as best you can, after all our days on this planet are numbered.

I think in the end what really matters are who we affect while we are here and how we affect them. This I think above all else is what really matters.TP or no TP.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ronald

When receiving new information, it is a grateful experience to know that life continuously expands.
Logic is immaturity weaving its nets of gossamer wherewith it aims to catch the behemoth of knowledge.
~ The Book Of Mirdad
shezmear

Sorry about my typos grammar spelling errors... :sail:
J.C
ronald

shezmear, Thanks for sharing Anita's link, it is a wonderful experience and well explained.
Rezo

Book of Mirdad - Im loving this book. Thank you Ron for bringing it to my attention. Ive just finished the chapter 'on creditors and debtors'...
ronald

Do we have to make a new, dedicated forum now? ;)
Shen

Gone are the fans,numbered are the days.
Everything you will experience is a lesson to be taught.
shezmear

ronald wrote:shezmear, Thanks for sharing Anita's link, it is a wonderful experience and well explained.
Yeah she has a mediation C/D that does wonders to undo the B-Side tape AKA negative internal dialogue that plays in my mind from time to time. It is just a wonderful realignment of goals/intent/purpose.
J.C
ronald

Happy to hear that.
joao vieira

I'm reading this book at the moment and yes its quite amazing, but would like to know, where is altar peak? Where in Time was this? Who is the man that climbed the peak?

I´m still halfway but i have noticed words such as cancer and some "modern" language, highlight of the word Understanding is obvious, very explicit hints to the Light how to aim for it, reference to Love being reason for everything etc... reference to how little or nothing people of earth know about love is also explicit...

Quite frankly I was always puzzled as to why Michel Desmarquet did not waste a word explaining what is the difference between meditation and concentration and even more in not explaining how to do it.

Anyway im enjoying very much the book even though i see myself mirrored in so many critiques of this Mirdad.