Climate change like atom bomb

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Climate change like atom bomb

Maybe the crazy old guy on the mountain was right after all.....

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/201 ... scientists

If the core keeps heating up it can only mean one thing....

:sail:
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ronald

Re: Climate change like atom bomb

Thanks for sharing! It has been a while since I was reminded on that issue. I sincerely apologize for having allowed other worldly duties to become my priorities, so in all fairness you may call me a mass murderer.

On the other side, I remember having mentioned it to all my friends years back when I became aware of the issue but at the end of the discussion they all seemed to prefer either slow suicide or escape. Hence I'm also innocent of any cataclysmic results for I have not violated the freedom of their choice. Since I have no friends left who are willing to commit group action (and I have made some serious effort here) I have been considering what kind of solo acts might help, calm the fire.

Now seriously, what kind of solo acts can you all think of to help solve the issue?
shezmear

I have mixed feelings as I`m sure most of us do about this topic.Even if i did want to do something with out resources and unity
any effort will make little effect.A bit like shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic.I do see it as the ultimate topic ultimate problem.
In short...
I`m not doing anything till I/we or someone hears from the people of Thiaoouba.There I said it.
Why?
Because to get people to work together we need some sort of mass effort and with out some sort of event we are
unable to muster the sort of psychic energy needed for people to take it seriously.

So am I saying Et visitation publicly....yep....

Something big enough for people to put down their iphones and realize what is really important.
With out this you may as well be a crazy street preacher.

If their not willing to at least talk with people and help people then as far as I`m concerned this planet is not really worth saving...I`m sorry but it is just how I feel about the whole affair after thinking about it for 16 years.Most of us are good people and we deserve a chance but we have nothing to rally around nothing to bond us together.And they hold the key.

Ronald that is my answer as far as anything you or I could do I think it would be a waste of energy.
J.C
Shen

It claimed the heat increased is like atom bomb.There seems to be differences.
Everything you will experience is a lesson to be taught.
joao vieira

If being enslaved in debt is not enough, then this Earth has to shake.

Nobody cares anymore - this IS the big problem, check abstention rates in elections, check their motives.

If we can't see the lies in front of us, how can we unite for truth?

There are 2 guys compiling weekly videos of extreme weather only to couple them with ridiculous soundtracks terminating in pure entertainment! who cares why?

60 years ago an *** divided humanity into categories from pure to impure - today people do it by their own free will! leftists centrists right-wingers greens. And they have the audacity of calling it democracy.

I do not expect anyone from thiaoouba to help us, Tom Chalko one of the greatest human beings i have had the privilege to meet and observe is blatantly ignored by the majority of humanity, Shezmear perhaps you must be reminded of what happened to the one they send 2000 years ago.

My point?

People are SO brainwashed today that they dont even care who gets elected or why, much less what will happen to Earth tomorrow or 100 years from now.

Thao is very wise to say " i know how alone this generation is, more then any other before " Indeed, I have never been so lonely before, how many of us catch themselves unable to even begin sharing their ideas and feelings with our very own friends not because of fear of ridicule but because their minds are full with prospects of buying cars or, cultivating their bodies rather then their minds! So busy that we are making money to go nowhere. ( in such cases it is not so different to talk to a dog, they just can't comprehend what you are trying to express... they have bigger concerns and i have to respect their will )

Today i focus on self improvement, understanding my emotions my fears and my feelings, trying to improve myself I will return to school to finish what i didn't when i was young stubborn and arrogant ( i still am, its just that today i admit it ), it really doesn't matter what will happen to this planet tomorrow, it matters what you understand of it today. And of yourself.

Can't anyone see how degraded western societies have become in just 100 years?
More concerning then cumulative effect of global warming is indeed the cumulative effect of total idiocy in peoples minds - Our "proxy to god" Pope Francisco is more concerned in promoting marriage then Understanding! Check out the neurotic behavior at Brazil.

Sometimes i feel like im swimming in the dark.
With kind regards, Joao from portugal.
Shen

joao vieira wrote:Sometimes i feel like im swimming in the dark.
With kind regards, Joao from portugal.
In the east,China seems to be no better.And I often willingly let myself addicted to those material matters.I've never get recognanizable message from my Higher Self.Maybe that lies in the fact that I have no regular practice of meditation or concentration.I choose it,right?Now I'm reflecting on myself.
I think when lonely,you can get relieve from us "faraway" parters&your higher self.Keep on making efforts so we can get evloved sooner or later.People on Earth are too addicted to "reality".Without a catastraphe,no critical quantity will awake.(Watch people in Iraq..They'are sufering,as always.Even under everyday threats,they just cannot stand up for their own wellbeing.)
We're trapped in the sad monetary system,maybe that is a lesson for us:to balance both spiritual&material matters.Thao has overcome this long ago,so will we.
Shen
ronald

Our situation has become such that going within has become the last solution.
While going within, your spirit learns so much, and at the same time it has become a great tool for boycot.

You may as such decide for example (because your going within); not to participate in the various information streams that are already becoming highly controlled unconcious driven 'social' networks. Hence one day you may just decide not to turn on your 'smart' phone devices and initiate a great world wide information boycott.

Think about that for a moment ;)
Rezo

well spoken :clap:

the information climate, like the real climate, is changing.

Einstein said, 'you cant solve a problem with the same consciousness that created it!'
bomohwkl

look like there is no point of saving the earth......
ronald

For whomever says that, indeed maybe there is no point that can be comprehended, Which basically equals to justifying their own suicide.

Such words only come from ego and ego driven people must feel very uncomfortable with themselves and often like to share their uncomforts with the world in the hope that they are relieved somehow.
If not, what's the point of speaking such immense selfish words, isn't ;)

Whoever is constantly drawn between hope and no hope will never know peace.

To get some perspective, reflect on what live would have been without having understood the information in Thiaoouba Prophecy, without knowing it at all; You'll see it has never been a matter of hope or saving the earth.

Saving someone or something relates to victim mentality, that's surely not the way to address the logical problems we in totality are experiencing.

Dare to go within, really within.

Just try next time you touch the grass with your bare feet, to feel the love flowing out of you into the earth and how much from the earth is flowing back. The impression will make you realize how many points there are to continue and continue in your own brave and silent way.
Never mind the atom bombs, my friends :)
Matt

joao vieira wrote: 60 years ago an *** divided humanity into categories from pure to impure - today people do it by their own free will! leftists centrists right-wingers greens. And they have the audacity of calling it democracy.
WOW. That is quite a quote. Bravo.

shezmear wrote: I`m not doing anything till I/we or someone hears from the people of Thiaoouba.There I said it.
Why?
Because to get people to work together we need some sort of mass effort and with out some sort of event we are
unable to muster the sort of psychic energy needed for people to take it seriously.
Shez, this is the mentality that the book warns of. When they help, the helped become helpless.
shezmear

Matt wrote:Shez, this is the mentality that the book warns of. When they help, the helped become helpless.
Yeah I hear what you are saying.I made a two long posts recently were I kind of outlined my mind set on it.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=850&start=15

I personally don`t expect help in the sense they should come out of the sky and start cleaning up. I don`t think the problem is that hard to think our way through. However, there is a war for people's attention .Having good ideas is not enough. You need cooperation. Look I think this thing/planet is doomed to fail.
I don`t want it to but if I stand back and look at it there is nothing on the horizon that will change people's behaviour bar some sort to visitation from ETs to wake people up
There is a hypnotic humdrum to life on this planet. Knowing who won the super bowl or hockey or who is in rehab is pointless on a few levels. People fighting to stay alive so they are so distracted by trying to survive day to day so they can`t think anything else is equally as absurd.
However, you can`t take any form of combined intelligent action without something out of the ordinary. The majority of people on this planet just do whatever everyone else is doing. Their stuck in a system of sorts.
If you want to expand peoples intellect, you need to take the roof off the room that is their mind. You need to expand. You can`t do that without evidence.
So evidently you have ETs doing research, hell they even call them selves spy`s. Who are they hiding from?.
Just think about that for a minute…why hide?
Their very presence in the physical is the very thing that can bring people out of the darkness.
Why hide?
It might be the very thing that it does not make sense which is a proof of something else. Most things in life make sense.
Consider this…Why abduct people?
Hell you could talk someone on Sunday tell them you will be back in 7 days for free rides in a UFO people would come in the thousands to see. They would even donate their sperm and eggs for a good cause if you explain to them why. But you need to talk to them not steal them off the face of the planet.
Why abduct someone do some hack job hypnosis which does not always work traumatise the hell out of them then send them back to their life…disturbed.
The simple answer is because you’re an ***….
The way you relate to someone is a demonstration of what you understand about them. Abduction is traumatic and careless and thoughtless for the person that is being abducted.
If I said to you lets go get some girls tonight…we will abduct them…what would you think?
Considered how you would related to someone if you were going to abduct them.
They see us as a monkeys in a zoo….I can on one level see from a limited understanding how you can conclude that. But I also know people can be both inspired and educated …even though they are inherently Lazy and appear to be stupid.They are corrupted by their primitive instinct but some can be inspired out of that.
For the most part we are nothing more then what we have been exposed to….they have basic and primitive instincts but you can expand on that. You have to.
Try never exposing someone to a book and reading ..then telling they are dumb because they can`t read.

People wonder why UFO`s are taboo...the UFOs have done a pretty good job of trying to stay hidden.
J.C
Robanan

https://futureofhumanity.report/en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QNRMOUxCI
So yes minus a few details Tom has been right all along.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.