river of oblivion, Source pain filtration, Earth low level

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Wyrmspleen

river of oblivion, Source pain filtration, Earth low level

As much as I enjoyed Michel's experience he shared with everyone who wanted to know, I have a few things that don't sit right with me. I thought to join the forum and put these out there and am more than happy to hear anyone who wants to reply what their thoughts are. No offence intended with questioning as this is all part of learning.

I re-watched Michel's 3 hour talk on the Thiaoouba Prophesy today and did a read through of the book. I do like the sounds of this great experience and appreciate his sharing this contact with others. Due to the huge misinformation and deception placed upon earth humans I consider it only wise to use discernment and question everything. While I do not doubt Michel was interacting with other Beings I did find issue with a couple of points, one being the "River of Oblivion". Many contactees have come forth with their own experiences now, not all of which information is the same. Some such as Simon Parkes has stated that their is an interference after death whereby the white light is used to shock us, force us to forget and to be recycled in a draco reptilian earth matrix. This might not appeal too much as it doesn't sound that great but I just can't quite accept that forgetting past lives and our personal growth experiences is a "Universal Law/Lore" as Michel was told, as being kept in ignorance makes us prone to mind control, mk ultra trauma, technology etc (plenty of evidence on this that is going on is surfacing now) and being ignorant we then partake in committing acts of suffering on others by forgetting any empathic bonding or connections to other sentient Beings, including forgetting connection to the Earth. I cannot see how this serves our growth as spiritual Beings when to forget causes harm and hurt on others which we then have to heal ourselves from. I do not accept forgetting my experiences and re-incarnating over and over. I also do not accept the perspective that Earth, this planet is a low level planet when I can appreciate and see the beauty in it, even with all the suffering. Ignorance perpetuates suffering. No offense to Michel or those who appreciate the information he has passed on, just a couple of things that don't feel right to me and I wanted to just put it out there.

One more thing. The idea that Source creates filters so that Source does not have to experience pain, suffering or negative feelings filtering those out, only receiving the sensations that Source wants also does not sit right with me. Why are we stuck with continual re-incarnational ignorance creating perpetuating suffering while Source only receives the "good feelings". What is to be learnt from that? Sounds like energy harvesting to me.
ronald

Re: river of oblivion, Source pain filtration, Earth low level

What do you think is the underlying reason for you that it does not feel right?
Can you remember the 1st moment you became aware that you did not feel right about these things?

Add welcome! Glad you can join us here.
legiwei

The reason why we have to forget our past knowledge in life is to assist us in our development. Just imagine as an example, you will know exactly when you will die, the very thought of that will probably freak you out and you might do everything you can in order to prevent that from happening. Hence, carrying over knowledge of past life and the reason you are here might not be very helpful and probably inhibits your growth. Also, it is important to note that although you might have forgotten the knowledge, understanding is something that cant really be undone. So, if you're a evolved person, chances are, you will very quickly be able to relearn everything that is beneficial and useful to you.

To understand why Earth is a "low level planet", simply look at the inhabitants that are in it, as the book has describe, we're liken to kindergarten kids learning on values such as love, respect, understanding, etc. Ask yourself, how many people on Earth possess the level of maturity as described in the book.
Wyrmspleen

Thankyou for your replies. Yes I recall that is what I read and I do still feel that there is a certain amount of interference happening with the inhabitants on Earth so I must question these things. I have heard that we have this amnesia due to contracts outside if our Conscious awareness and that this allows us to do things that develops ourselves. However, in ignorance people tend to create suffering and from this suffering and trauma you could argue it assists in some form of development but I consider there are other ways to learn to so ti does not feel right to me to accept being unaware to create suffering. I also see that indeed there is a lot of people on that this would appeal to as there is a lot of suffering here but how can you say that the Earth is a low level planet when this is caused by amnesia so that in ignorance people create suffering outside on empathic awareness. To me this now feels like a set-up and I question the beings that Michel was in touch with. At this stage because we are on Earth this is the strongest connection we have and for any beings to diss-empower this planet I find their motivations questionable. I do not accept creating suffering for others due to being mind blanked outside of my awareness, this is not acceptable for me. I appreciate your responses. I cannot judge peoples maturity when I believe there is a level of interference taking place and I think the Earth is Conscious and amazing.

I think it is good to question and compare and search to find what feels right for each person and to create suffering through ignorance does not sit right with me at all. There are better ways to learn. Thankyou for providing a platform for questioning. I am with the Earth.
legiwei

I understand that you probably felt that us being ignorant is the source of our suffering, and that if we have retain knowledge of our past life, we might perhaps be able to avoid this.

But do consider that suffering on earth in most cases are self inflicted irregardless of us retaining any sort of knowledge. As an example, say we know or are told that we should avoid being greedy, we should love one another, forgive those that have hurt us, respect one another, treat others like how you like to be treated, etc. But simply knowing without understanding wun mean anything. You will not be able to apply it appropriately under different circumstances. And the consequences of this in most cases results in our suffering.

And similarly if a person has understand principles such as this, they will be able to apply it appropriately picking back up what they've missed. Simply consider that in an exam if a person choose to memorize his answers, in the short term he might be able to answer a set of question but over time, that knowledge will be forgotten while a person who have understood it will be able to pick it up back relatively quick.

You may feel a lot of these interference are external based but in reality a great deal of it are inflicted by us, the massive amount of misinformation are by those that are misguided, etc. I guess you might also felt that the higher powers up above are to be blame and they could have interfere to straighten things up to reduce suffering that we endure.

But do consider that we actually control our own emotion and could still achieve peace and develop ourselves spiritually and achieve traits that I've discussed above. When we've purified ourselves and sharpen our filter, we will be able to differentiate the gems from the pile of misinformation garbage out there.

Sometimes having a hard ship life is not necessary a bad thing for you will be able to learn and experience things that you otherwise will not have given a normal life as the book have put it. Our life is like a wheel, with life where we will be at bottom with periods at our peak. But it doesn't mean a king is more superior to a beggar, far from it, if you're a king or an extremely powerful man but are cruel, hateful, revengeful and doing unscrupulous stuff in order to keep yourself in power while you might be a beggar and with this experience knows what hardship is and lend some form of help to others eventhough it may be limited.

In conclusion, knowledge of our past life may not be useful to our current life. In most cases most of the knowledge will be irrelevant as the way of living will probably greatly differ from one another.
SonnyHudson

Don't forget that only material knowledge is erased, not spiritual. It's this spiritual knowledge that makes you know, feel "inside" that a certain situation is wrong (as simple as laughing at somebody's appearance, or committing a serious crime) from the previous experiences, even if they occurred in the past lives. This is how with each life there is less and less 'bad' material to filter for your Higher Self and finally you'll be able to leave the planet of sorrows.

As for the material knowledge, I'm glad it's erased. And that comes from a man who has suffered a lot and used to ask "Why?" more than anything else. It shouldn't be forgotten that you have to pay the penalty for your mistakes, some of which happened in past lives. If you remembered what you did, the suffering, and most importantly learning from this experience, wouldn't be anything close to what you had caused to other people - the lesson wouldn't be that effective. Perhaps nothing would be learnt at all if you expected for that to happen and prepared for it mentally. Also with the old material knowledge you wouldn't be able to look at things from a new perspective - another learning opportunity.

As for blood drinking reptilians, their existence goes against many things taught in Thiaoouba book, and against common sense too. I'm sorry if it was rude.
"Faith is never perfect but knowledge is" - Thao