Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy and Michel Desmarquet

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

abacustranslation

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy and Michel Desmarquet

I just wrote my version of the "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy and Michel Desmarquet" at https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/questions.html

Please feel free to let me know what you think about it.
Samuel
Learn from the best, and know everything there is to know.
https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/
Sparrow

Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy and Michel Desmarquet

Samuel, these are great. I really love the extra detail and personal insight you’ve provided with each answer. Plus I resonate with so much that you say. I also wish I went in search for Michel before he passed away. It would have been great to meet him just once! I read about your adventure and it was a great read :)
Robanan

Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy and Michel Desmarquet

Greer is fake, when he was confronted about the origins of the black and yellow race he fabricated a fictional story because he has no information himself and categorically refuses to acknowledge the TP narrative in any way even though he has been told about the book many times.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
abacustranslation

I am curious, what did he say about the origins of the black and yellow race?

I met him a few years ago and I tried my best to have him read TP, but he refused to do so. Even when recommended by one of his closest associates, he still didn't want to read it, nor any other books on the UFO/ET subject. However, he did reveal certain information regarding the US government which I find fascinating.
Robanan wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:03 am Greer is fake, when he was confronted about the origins of the black and yellow race he fabricated a fictional story because he has no information himself and categorically refuses to acknowledge the TP narrative in any way even though he has been told about the book many times.
Samuel
Learn from the best, and know everything there is to know.
https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/
Rezo

the info about Enochs book, as it relates to decaying lunar orbit is pretty interesting! Enjoyed reading through those, appreciate the thought that went into it