Gospel of Thomas 52

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Lachie

Gospel of Thomas 52

52. His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and they all spoke of you."

He said to them, "You have disregarded the living one who is in your presence, and have spoken of the dead."
Now this is interesting....

This is excellent proof that The Book is correct. It is mind blowing, in a way. The Prophets spoke of the baby Jesus who grew up and left Israel, and died in Japan. This Jesus is the living Jesus who was a man from Thiaoouba, as we know.

The only thing off is the times; I don't know when this was spoken but if Jesus died in his nineties as the book suggests then both Jesuses would be alive when this was said. Can anyone shed any light onto this?

I found something fascinating too:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9068/sayingz.htm

Coptic translations word for word. Awesome stuff.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Meedan

I don't think it's about the two different 'Jesus'es. I thought he meant that it doesn't matter what prophets spoke of in the past, and do not let them detract from the actual experience that they are having right now. The 'dead' are the prophets.
With Love
Lachie

Hey good point, I didn't think that the disciples could be referring to the prophets rather than the Jesus.

SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS! hehe (futurama quote)

Lachie
God is a games designer =]