Herbal Fiber Blend

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Lachie

Herbal Fiber Blend

Hi everyone,

I thought I would enlighten you all about a product I have found to be awesome. Ever since taking this stuff most of the parasites in my body have been killed, i don't get colds any more or get sick AT ALL and i feel very good inside. You guys should try it as a part of your daily routine.

http://allonhealth.com/aim-herbal-fiberblend.htm

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Marcus

Great, I will recommend to a few people here at work who are constantly sick.

Lachie, have you tried performing an enema? It's recommended that you do it when your'e home alone :oops: very strange noises can be heard :P

PS, I've found wearing the Bioresonant shirt and eating organic fruit and vegetables to be excellent at keeping the nasties away. I can't remember the last time I was sick.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Lachie

yes, i have an enema syringe at home and use it whenever I fast. they are a fun, fast way to get rid of toxins out of your bowels although i did not have much success when them until I started to add a fair bit of lemon juice to the water.

yes thats right, i enjoyed the enema :) haha it felt cool, with the water going up my bowels and stuff. the insertion was nowhere near as bad as i thought it would be.

lachie
Zark

thanks for the tip, I will keep an eye out for that product.
Lachie wrote:yes, i have an enema syringe at home and use it whenever I fast. they are a fun, fast way to get rid of toxins out of your bowels although i did not have much success when them until I started to add a fair bit of lemon juice to the water.
I haven't tried enemas myself, but had a similar experience after eating a watermelon that had some off bits on it. That thoroughly cleaned out my bowels !! .. so I figured that was a good time to try fasting :-). It worked great, my bowels were cleaned out, my head was clear and my autoimmune problems disappeared (no more inflammation).

I read one guy with my disorder (ankylosing spondylitis) saying that coffee enemas were awesome. Of course be very careful how much coffee you put in! If you do try it, then make it very week. Also would be best to boil then cool the water you are using for the enema.

regards
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Marcus

Zark,

how long did it take you to become ravenous? I performed a fast recently and found it unbearable - no concentration and a craving for junk carbohydrates. Other mini fasts have been pretty good.

Lachie

In my experience the first few days were very hard. I watched cooking shows non stop, salivated at what they were cooking, and if my resolve wasn't so strong I would have gone back to eating filthy meat in a fit of delusion.

After the first 2 days however, it becomes so smooth and easy its a wonder that people ever stop. It becomes NATURAL to not eat anything and to have water flowing through you.

One word of warming - in the first few days I could do very little... i was as weak as a kitten, and those on the board who know me know i am usually very strong :P I could not lift HALF of what I normally lifted, and I didn't even try going for a run. There was very little appreciable weight loss, although with nothing in it, my belly contracted to nearly nothing.

Unfortunately I ended the fast with a drink of fruit juice and a slice of vegie pizza... that hurt my mouth like HELL... my sensitive palate burned at the mere touch of such impure food.

So, i'm planning to do it again this year, and I"ll leave more time to do it in. And i'll learn from my mistakes... no more mushroom pizza! hehe

Lachie
Meedan

I fasted last year for 11 days. I had absolutely no problems whatsoever, which is strange for me, since before that, I'd eaten the worst of the worst food (and no veg ever). Fasting just happened really smoothly and naturally. I think it may have been because I had been looking forward to it, and planning it for 6 months.

Lachie, thanks for the fiberblend recommendation, I've ordered some.
With Love
Zark

Marcus Collins wrote:how long did it take you to become ravenous? I performed a fast recently and found it unbearable.
Well there were two ways I used to counteract that. One way was to eat a a small meal of fruit. A better way was to drink about 2 or 3 cups of cold water all at once (I call ot a water flush).

The water flush was an old indian / ayurvedic remedy called "Usha Paana Chikitsa".

I typed up the info from the document. Some of its claims are dubious, but still a very useful therapy I think :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Water Flush:
=====================

The ancient Indian Sanskrit texts have a therapy called "Usha Paana Chikitsa". Which involves drinking about 6 cups (1.5 litres) of water (I personally would start with 3 or 4 cups as 6 cups could be a bit unsafe). All the water is drunk at one time. This should be done on an empty belly, ie: about 2 hours after eating. The best time to do this is first thing in the morning.

Other than water, you are not supposed to eat or drink anything within 1 hour before and after drinking the water.

"Here it is very essential to note that nothing else, neither drinks nor solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hour before and after drinking [the 1.5 litres] of water."..
"It is to be strictly observed that no alcoholic drinks should be taken the previous night."
"You may find the necessity to urinate 2 to 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time."

People suffering from Arthritis or Rheumatism are advised to practice this therapy three times a day, .. "i.e. morning, midday and night, 1 hour before meals for one week; and twice a day subsequently until the disease disappears."

The document quotes a range of diseases that this therapy can be used for. You can (supposedly) expect relief within the indicated time periods:
* Constipation - 1 day
* Blood Pressure and Hypertension - 4 weeks
* Acidity - 2 days
* Diabetes - 7 days
* Cancer - 4 weeks
* Pulmonary TB - 3 months

The therapy is also recommended for:
* Headache
* Laryngitis
* Irregular Menstruation
* Dysentery
* Gastroenteritis
* Cough
* Asthma
* Kidney Stones
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Lachie wrote:In my experience the first few days were very hard. I watched cooking shows non stop
Thats not a good idea :-).. talk about torture ! With the help of the water flushes I was really enjoying the fast and my body quickly adjusted and stopped demanding food.. became natural just like happened with you.
i was as weak as a kitten, and those on the board who know me know i am usually very strong
I don't remember becoming weak.. bet then I did not exert myself; in fact I would have *appeared* to have been stronger as running and lifting normally caused so much pain. But during the fast I felt very active.. and my mind was very clear and creative.
Unfortunately I ended the fast with a drink of fruit juice and a slice of vegie pizza... that hurt my mouth like HELL... my sensitive palate burned at the mere touch of such impure food.
I have a vague memory of doing something silly like that too ... very silly in my case, as I knew not to do that. But for some reason i think my body was craving fatty and meaty foods.. even though it was unable to handle them.

Yeah ... I would recommend you just start by eating very small amounts of fruit, and then introducing a tiny bit of protein and meat. You have to treat yourself like a baby.. and you wouldn't feed a baby pizza !!
Zark

Meedan wrote:Fasting just happened really smoothly and naturally. I think it may have been because I had been looking forward to it, and planning it for 6 months.
It is surprising how well our body adapts. I had been hoping to do it for a long time, but was worried about losing weight since I am terribly skinny. (People with autoimmune problems seem to get skinny, perhaps as a result of TNF-alpha?.) ... Anyway I don't think I lost a significant amount of weight. Perhaps 1.5 kilograms, most of which would have been from emptying my gut !
Marcus

Well there were two ways I used to counteract that. One way was to eat a a small meal of fruit. A better way was to drink about 2 or 3 cups of cold water all at once (I call ot a water flush).

The water flush was an old indian / ayurvedic remedy called "Usha Paana Chikitsa".

I typed up the info from the document. Some of its claims are dubious, but still a very useful therapy I think :
Thanks Zark.

When the time is right, I will look at using your posted suggestion.

Bastian

fasting

I would recommend two days of just fruit and greens before doing a fast as this helps to clear the gut out. .. You see, if you fast for an extended period of time the food tends to just sit in the bowels because the bowel motions have slowed down.
by John Merchant, quoted from: http://www.kickas.org/stories/john_ca.shtml
I had already discovered fasting when I started seeing Dr Garten; he merely reinforced my opinion. Fasting can be very useful in losing weight. Not because of the caloric restriction afforded, but because your stomach shrinks and, more importantly, you reevaluate your diet and crave mostly good foods. When on a fast the body goes into a state of hypoglycemia. It is dangerous to eat anything sweet. I know this from my own experience, since I 'crashed' at my health club once; it was very embarrassing. To prepare for the fast, not many changes are required-I often do a fruit-only day, but breaking the fast is very difficult. My routine is to just take steamed rice for the first day: No sugars, no fiber, no raw foods at all. I know this from an extremely tough experience in which I developed diverticulitis, which is an inflammation of the lower intestine. No peristaltic activity happened for four days, and it was very uncomfortable and extremely dangerous. Dr Garten used to say that if fasting were a pill, it would be the most commonly prescribed drug in the United States. Actually, no allopathic doctor would ever tell anyone to fast, since it is too radically different, and can be dangerous. I'm not a doctor: So please do fast. I was doing so well, that my other chiropractor, a dear lady from Germany, tried to tell one of her other patients with arthritis to try fasting. The patient had a bad reaction to this suggestion and told the chiropractor that she was crazy for trying to starve her. In characteristic Teutonic indignation, she inflected: "Zot fot fot vooman! Aach-she could go MONTS wit out eating-and she should!" I opined that: "She just doesn't hurt enough--yet."
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
survivor

Hello Vesko; :sunny:

I'm wondering how you are going with your allergies (mentioned in another thread), have you tried fasting in an attempt to cure this problem, if yes, what are the results, if no, then, why not? :)
YogiTranscend

Detox, yoga..etc

I notice I only get sick when eating improperly (i.e. fast food, fatty foods, processed junk etc). I highly recommend a good Detox (Internal Cleanse) about once a year & a nice steady diet. Also to clear your body of toxins I find "Breathe of Fire" ( as done in Kundalini Yoga) to be Highly effective to clear the mind, Body & spirit....make you good all around for a quick tune-up. Following this with good ol' Heraty meditation is Wonderful! *** even without all the other stuff meditation is really good to do.

Also I noticed a BIG difference in the way I think & feel when I started using toothpaste without sodium lareth or Flouride in it & Shampoo organic in nature. These nasty chemicals can absorb into our mind & body...not a good thing, also dampers the spirit.

well good luck all

Namaste!

p.s. I have loads more info so feel free to message or reply with questions.
"The moon is one, yet on agitated water it produces many reflections. Similiarly ultimate reality is one, yet in a mind agitated by thought it appears to be many."