Twins

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Twins

Michel Desmarquet, author of The Book insists, that identical twins share the same Higher Self. Tom Chalko - F.O.C. Readers Forum

I was wondering if there are any twins that are members of this forum or are there members who know of twins who are willing to share their thoughts and feelings on information, from T.P., relating to higher selves and how it effects them and their twin?

I ask this because of information that has become aware to me regarding a "spiritual twin" of mine that I have met. This lady and I share many past lives together, both as twins and close relatives. I can "feel her pain" (and, unfortunately her P.M.T. lol) if she injures herself and vice versa, and we have a close bond, even thou we have never met face to face in this life, and have no biological connection. Through meditation and concentration I have come to realize that in her "life" she had a twin who died at birth (aka, me), I was reborn into another physical body, yet we still share a lot of qualities normally associated with twins who are born together and grow up together.

Any thoughts on this matter would be much appreciated :)
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Vesko

Re: Twins

This is very interesting, Leo! I wish I could help, but I can't, except to point you to http://www.twinsworld.com, suggesting that you post questions there without any metaphysical wording as not to put off potential responders :). But then, you'd probably get the most useful answers from people who are introspective and open-minded.
In contrast, it's likely there aren't any twins on our forum here, since their percentage of total population is low (anyone have a precise figure?), and there are less than 30 members of the forum, most of which have posted solely once or twice so they wouldn't even know about this new post of yours.
But I'm sure that someone will respond here eventually, too.
For others' reference, here is the link to the topic on The Freedom of Choice Forum that you are referring to:
http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.c ... 7470728161.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

I just want to emphasize that he said identical twins. So it would be even more rare. :cry:
With Love
Vesko

Right, not fraternal twins.

Do you find it very strange that identical twins have the same DNA (genotype), yet they have different fingerprints (phenotype)?
Nature isn't deliberately designed anyone?
When Thao speaks about "what intelligence it took to create a human being" (page 54), s/he does not omit fingerprints.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Calling "fraternal twins" twins is actually a misnomer, they have shared their mother's womb before birth, but still share about 50% genetic material like the vast majority of us.
Kestrel

If they come together to learn a lesson. Twins that share the higherslf must spiritually love eachother so very much.

I think that they must have helped eachother achive certin things at one time or another.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
bomohwkl

one of my best friends has an identical twin. The way they think is the same and they like the same things (almost). They have the same personality!!!
Vesko

Great!
Zark

hi leo,
hopefully my HS can put me in contact with my other "spiritual twin" ? I had not thought of asking this until reading your post.

metta
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Leo

Hey Zark,
Go for it mate, hope you are able to contact your twin. Just remember, if you do have a twin, he/she/it could be either between physical lives or not in a physical body born of this planet. But that won't stop you being able to contact them via telepathy. As I have worked out, distance means little when it comes to the power of the mind. :D
Vesko

Leo, it seems that an incarnated twin would be on this planet -- according to information from Michel Desmarquet and reported by Tom Chalko, a Higher Self can have astral bodies neither from different categories nor from different planets.
Kestrel

Intresting.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Leo

Leo, it seems that an incarnated twin would be on this planet -- according to information from Michel Desmarquet and reported by Tom Chalko, a Higher Self can have astral bodies neither from different categories nor from different planets.
Thaora in The Book explains that there is a 9 stage interface to the Great Intellect and that the First stage serves 9 people on the same planet. - Tom Chalko, F.O.C. Readers Forum.
I have been knulling over this comment for a while now. To me it seems illogical. Does that mean we have to wait until 8 other people connected to the same higher self as our own is developed sufficiently enough before we all progress to a higher catagory planet? Does that mean we only have the freedom of choice to develope and progress only if 8 others choose the same? :?
Vesko

Leo wrote:I have been knulling over this comment for a while now. To me it seems illogical. Does that mean we have to wait until 8 other people connected to the same higher self as our own is developed sufficiently enough before we all progress to a higher catagory planet? Does that mean we only have the freedom of choice to develope and progress only if 8 others choose the same? :?
Here's what I've heard and read about that: in the audio interviews, Michel says that one's development is a strictly private business between one and their Higher Self. He iterates that several times. I guess that answers half of your question. From Lobsang Rampa's books, I've read that the Overself (a synonym for the Higher Self) tries to nudge all his connected astral bodies to go to the next level as a group. I guess that answers the second half. The group thing would give more sense as to why we need to be on the same planet, wouldn't it? Also it goes to show that it is likely that the other eight people are more or less on one and the same mental development level as you. I would love to discover who the other eight people are. I doubt this is against Universal law, because it does not give you any shortcut, and requires effort on your part. I would really love to do that.
Last but not the least, I'll have to finally read Rampa's books in their entirety, as discounted as he may be: http://www.serendipity.li/baba/rampa.html.
Last edited by Vesko on Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meedan

Vesko wrote:Here's what I've heard and read about that: in the audio interviews, Michel says that one's development is a strictly private business between one and their Higher Self. He iterates that several times. I guess that answers half of your question. From Lobsang Rampa's books, I've read that the Overself (a synonym for the Higher Self) tries to nudge all his connected astral bodies to go to the next level as a group. I guess that answers the second half.
I would have thought that the astral body could detach and reattach to another higher-self. I don't see why your spiritual progress would be limited by others.
With Love