Twins

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

As I see it, your spiritual progress is not limited by others in any way, it's only that the Higher Self does certain things permitted within Universal law to prevent breaking of the group as much as possible. Needless to say, breaks do happen or otherwise each of us would not have free will.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

Vesko wrote:As I see it, your spiritual progress is not limited by others in any way, it's only that the Higher Self does certain things permitted within Universal law to prevent breaking of the group as much as possible. Needless to say, breaks do happen or otherwise each of us would not have free will.
Well then is this to say that the higher-self will provide 'extra help' to the less developed astral bodies, just so that the group can stay together? Surely in a fair system, the way the higher-self behaves towards any single individual should be in no way affected by or related to the others.
With Love
Leo

I've read that the Overself (a synonym for the Higher Self) tries to nudge all his connected astral bodies to go to the next level as a group.
I have finally seen where my confusion arised on this point... In text I had read prior to reading T.P. It said the Higher Self and the Over Self are two different entities... The Higher Self is the real YOU that sends part of yourself (astral body) into a physical body to learn and develop in the physical world. The Over Self is the first stage of the filter (as was described in T.P.) that has 9 other "higher selves" connected to it.

If what Michel said, that identical twins have the same Higher Self, then I can see and understand that point (using the synopsis of my previous comment on H.S.'s).
I would have thought that the astral body could detach and reattach to another higher-self. I don't see why your spiritual progress would be limited by others.
This is very logical Meedan. Similar in a way to we attach ourselves (born) to different physical parents in each physical life we live, in order to learn a different "lesson" or experience a different reality.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Vesko

You are referring to the following passage in the book, and note that the term 'overself' is mentioned there. This is the only place it appears in and indicates that the Higher Self and the Overself are just synomyms:

Page 77:
This comprises what you could call the Astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a 'Higher self', which is sometimes called 'overself'. The Higher Self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the person’s Astral being.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
ronald

Twin marry