naturaluniversity.net

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

naturaluniversity.net

http://www.naturaluniversity.net

This I believe is another of Tom Chalko's sites. Interesting articles but where is article 1, I cannot seem to find it.

Anybody know?

Nicola

Found it!

Using the WaybackMachine at http://www.archive.org the webpage at nujournal.net for Feb 01, 2001 contains:

Tom J. Chalko
The Theory of Gravity and the Universe 3

Abstract. This article briefly describes the theory that unifies gravity, mechanics, thermodynamics and electromagnetism. It proves that the gravity field CAN be generated and clearly demonstrates how it IS generated in Nature around us. Unified equations of electromagnetomechanics presented in this article clearly indicate that electricity, magnetism, gravity and mechanics are INSEPARABLE and any attempt to separate them inevitably leads to fundamental errors. Unified equations of electromagnetodynamics contain a new definition of mass from which it becomes obvious that the "black hole" and "dark matter" theories are pure nonsense and that there is no point whatsoever in searching for the "origin of mass". Applications of the theory reveal the existence of spectacular "fluctuating gravitational gaps" above Earth’s Poles at high altitudes, explain apparent displacement of the "center of gravity" of the Earth towards the North Pole and clarify the fundamental reason for notorious positional anomalies of all satellites. The theory reveals the existence of a fascinating relationship between the increase in the atmospheric pollution and the seismic activity of a magnitude capable of demolishing entire continents. The theory also provides a basis for new ways of space travel, based on gravity generation and inertia control. Newton’s laws and Maxwell’s equations are HISTORY in the presence of the elegantly unified equations of electromagnetodynamics. Implications for every branch of science on Earth are severe. View the full article in PDF format. Download the zipped article NU Forum - exchange ideas

Donald Payne, Tom J. Chalko
Concepts for Levitating and Flying Craft 25

Abstract. This article presents several concepts for designing levitating and flying craft that utilize principles of artificial generation and modification of mass density field and associated gravitational forces, according to Naturally Unified (NU) equations of electromagnetodynamics. Several categories of levitating vehicles are discussed: low altitude levitation vehicles, high altitude flying craft and spacecraft for long range space travel. Gravitational levitation and gravitational propulsion techniques are discussed.

Donald Payne
On the Estimation of Universal Constants 29

Abstract. This article focuses on analyzing units for the Universal Constants defined by Naturally Unified (NU) equations of electromagnetodynamics. Universal Constants that are expressed in identical units are identified. Emphasis is placed on the physical meaning of units and constants that correspond to human perception of Reality.

Anybody have this article in full?

I wonder why he removed it?

Silly me, there is a link to the full article on the page. :oops:
Vesko

Welcome to our forum, Nicola!

Great, I didn't expect that http://www.archive.org would keep a copy of a PDF on a relatively obscure site... Thank you very much! Lachie, would you please upload the PDF to your site? :)

Tom removed Part 1, which was called "Theory of Gravity", from his site a couple of years ago. You can find the reason for that in the topic Astral Trip Anyone? on The Freedom of Choice Reader Forum. I reproduce the relevant part here:
Just wondering if you`ve ever seen any alien beings or UFOs` on the astral plane, or anything interesting you could share with us. [Kenji C.].

My son spotted a "real" shining sphere when we were driving. As soon as I noticed it - it performed a strange manouver and vanished. During the next night I got an extremely vivid visual telepathic message pointing out the dangerous consequences of the experiment I was about to make. [Tom]

What was this experiment Tom? [JK].

Generation of gravity field by HF modulation of emissions from one of the trans-Uranium isotopes. [Tom]
As for Tom's experiment above, it has something to do with details that Michel Desmarquet told him regarding antigravity used by the people of Mu. There was/is a diagram in the paper (see page 26) that depicted, as far as I can remember, a stone and a small object on it. In the "Thiaoouba Truth" audio interviews, Michel says that a device with the size of a matchbox was used to lift and transport the heavy loads. I don't know if the diagram refers to the same device.
It is interesting how the diagram depics a person who stands on the large and heavy load (stone) that levitates. In the book "Lost Cities of Ancient Lemuria and the Pacific", David Hatcher Childress writes that there are legends in the Pacific Ocean islands that the stones levitated WITH people on them. (Now, it doesn't necessarily mean people had to stand/sit there every time, I suppose).
Last edited by Vesko on Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

Where can I find it on archive.org? A search brings up nothing. :roll:
With Love

In the WaybackMachine search box enter:

http://www.nujournal.net
Vesko

Nicola, I see that you have registered but are still posting as a guest. You'd be able to receive notification for replies to this and other topics if you posted logged in.

Thank you again!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

Thanks Nicola
With Love
survivor

Vesko wrote:Welcome to our forum, Nicola!

Great, I didn't expect that http://www.archive.org would keep a copy of a PDF on a relatively obscure site... Thank you very much! Lachie, would you please upload the PDF to your site? :)

Tom removed Part 1, which was called "Theory of Gravity", from his site a couple of years ago. You can find the reason for that in the topic Astral Trip Anyone? on The Freedom of Choice Reader Forum. I reproduce the relevant part here:
Just wondering if you`ve ever seen any alien beings or UFOs` on the astral plane, or anything interesting you could share with us. [Kenji C.].

My son spotted a "real" shining sphere when we were driving. As soon as I noticed it - it performed a strange manouver and vanished. During the next night I got an extremely vivid visual telepathic message pointing out the dangerous consequences of the experiment I was about to make. [Tom]

What was this experiment Tom? [JK].

Generation of gravity field by HF modulation of emissions from one of the trans-Uranium isotopes. [Tom]
As for Tom's experiment above, it has something to do with details that Michel Desmarquet told him regarding antigravity used by the people of Mu. There was/is a diagram in the paper (see page 26) that depicted, as far as I can remember, a stone and a small object on it. In the "Thiaoouba Truth" audio interviews, Michel says that a device with the size of a matchbox was used to lift and transport the heavy loads. I don't know if the diagram refers to the same device.
It is interesting how the diagram depics a person who stands on the large and heavy load (stone) that levitates. In the book "Lost Cities of Ancient Lemuria and the Pacific", David Hatcher Childress writes that there are legends in the Pacific Ocean islands that the stones levitated WITH people on them. (Now, it doesn't necessarily mean people had to stand/sit there every time, I suppose).
What are the "dangerous consequences"? ..Has, Tom elaborated on this?
Rezo

Re: naturaluniversity.net

I sitll have a printed copy of this paper. [gravity paper]. thought id lost it...as well as appendices including ''concepts for levitating and flying craft', and 'on units and universal constants' which I like.
Krad

Re: naturaluniversity.net

I could not find these papers.If someone can link it to me, or send it to me, I would be grateful.