Loud Noise

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

Meedan

Loud Noise

I used to think I had the answer to this, either I have forgotten the real answer, or the old answer I had no longer satisfies me.:

It's so hard to notice that loud noise causes damage until a large amount of damage has already been done. The damage is only obvious after months of experiencing loud noise, by which time nobody associates it with noise.

Why do higher-selves not intervene to stop people doing things like this?

Imagine you didn't know the danger: a friend of yours could have asked you to go with him to a disco a few times and perhaps you even go out of kindness to him. Why shouldn't my higher-self intervene here?

This is very different from drugs, when you know before you even do it that what you are doing is messing with your mind.

Do higher-selves ensure that deaf people never find themselves exposed to loud noise?

What about people who are hard-of-hearing, who normally want things at a much louder level just to hear them?

What about the thousands of people who probably care about noise, so they decide to wear ear muffs to prevent damage. Why does the higher-self not help?

I have seen babies ONSTAGE at their father's rock concert, wearing ear-muffs 'to protect them' from the noise. Why does the higher-self not help?
With Love
bomohwkl

Why does the higher-self not help?
HS just whispers. It is extremely rare for HS to interven directly if you do something with your own free-will.

Besides, if people really care about their well-being, they know that every time they go to disco, they would experience headache every time the day after and continues for several days until to get used to the headache. It is where the danger might become irreversiable.
Meedan

bomohwkl wrote:
HS just whispers. It is extremely rare for HS to interven directly if you do something with your own free-will.

Even if you have no idea that you may be damaging your astral body?

Don't forget that noise "has disastrous repercussions for your Higher Self".
Besides, if people really care about their well-being, they know that every time they go to disco, they would experience headache every time the day after and continues for several days until to get used to the headache. It is where the danger might become irreversiable.
Headaches do not always occur after going to a disco. If it were the case that only volumes that are known to damage the ears are harmful, then it would be much more straightforward. Unfortunately, I get the impression that the minimum 'volume' that damages the astral body is a lot lower than that of the ears.

What about the other examples I gave though?
With Love
bomohwkl

What should HS do? Stop you physically????

In the book, it is mentioned that your body and your psyche tensed. Surely it happened at least the first times when you first go to disco. This could well be the strong messages from the HS. Try to recall your very first experience on subjecting yourself to disco-like sounds.

I agreed that the decrease intelligence of the person is not very noticable from outside. Try to notice a person aura immediately after the disco and you will see an increase of white noise.
bomohwkl

I have seen babies ONSTAGE at their father's rock concert, wearing ear-muffs 'to protect them' from the noise. Why does the higher-self not help?
That's unfortunate. Probably HS cannot induce the baby to walk away from the rock-concert. Or probaly HS don't how induce power cut-off for the concert. The reason for HS not physically intervene directly could be various. A HS's baby cannot stop the parents accidently hurt the baby if the parents refuse to listen to the messages. We only can listen to messages from the HS during meditation except people who are more spiritually advanced.
Even if you have no idea that you may be damaging your astral body?

Don't forget that noise "has disastrous repercussions for your Higher Self".
Check up Tom's reader forum.
Meedan

Which topic? The forum is one of my references for this topic. So the HS should not 'intervene' even if you are unknowingly doing something that will damage your HS?
With Love
bomohwkl

keyword: noise
Meedan

I searched and re-read through the topics for the keyword 'noise' at TFOC forum before posting the initial topic, as I do before most of my posts. My initial post contains questions that I still have.
With Love
Kestrel

When dose one fully become conscious? Is it instant or dose it take time to join the astral self with the physical self ?
Vesko

I guess one is conscious all the time, and consciously perceives the transition.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

There are so many people who DO care about noise having negative effects on them. They take the LOGICAL step of wearing ear muffs if they don't want to/can't stop the activity altogether, they assume that they are fully protected from any harm from the noise.

If higher-selves think it is important enough to intervene to save someone from death in some cases, then they should also intervene to save someone from something much worse than death.

Like I said in the other post, I really hope/wish that only volumes that are known to damage the ears are harmful to the astral body. Is there any chance that this is the case? That would make things much simpler and one could expect civilisations to naturally avoid those levels of noise. If it is not the case, if astral bodies are even damaged by lower volumes, then it seems like an 'unfair' and unfortunate risk to the astral body, that is hard to prevent unless you have much knowledge of these things.
With Love
Meedan

An interesting note: It is quite loud in the womb too. :lol:
With Love
bomohwkl

If it is not the case, if astral bodies are even damaged by lower volumes, then it seems like an 'unfair' and unfortunate risk to the astral body, that is hard to prevent unless you have much knowledge of these things.
Jesus said,"Whatever has something in hand will be given moew, and whoever has nothing will be deprieved of even the little that person has."
Gospel of Thomas 41

Aiming to gain more knowledge and understanding in order to make a wiser choice. People exposing themselves to loud noise because of their lack of knowledge. People has to experience consequences of their choices (herein the lack of knowledge and undertstanding of astral body, HS, information storage in electrons). Back to freedom of choice. Remember our choices widen when we understand more! H.S cannot intervene directly because it has to obey the universal law (Freedom of Choice) even it has a disastrous repercussions for himself.

I think H.S saved someone because it is deemed as an accident and not the time for the person to die yet.
Lachie

Babies have two instinctive fears: fear of falling, and fear of loud noises.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Meedan

Lachie wrote:Babies have two instinctive fears: fear of falling, and fear of loud noises.
I believe that is actually a fear of sudden (short) loud noises. It is a fear that grew to a serious phobia for me up until a few years ago.

Universal Law allows people from Thiaoouba to come and give us some free extra knowledge in order to help prevent catastrophe. They are allowed to alert us to dangers that we did not previously know about.

We know that damage to our astral bodies is far worse than planetary destruction. Obviously, the Thiaooubians can't come and alert us all individually whenever we are doing things that continuously expose us to loud noise.

I do not know how a higher-self could even intervene, it's just that the whole situation seems unfair and unfortunate. Higher-selves can and do induce diseases to alert us to problems in our actions or mind states, why do they not opt for something along those lines?
With Love