One Ninth of the Higher Self

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Bastian wrote: "Higher Self, Where are you?"
Thunderous voice: "At day, I bake IN the Sun; at night, I am under your bed keeping all the astral monsters at check."
Atun (Ra)
The egyption sun god. Similar sun gods keep popping up in religions such as the Mayan and Incan sun god. I just figure that they are really praying to their HS, and therefore that would be the location of the HS.
Ra is also the god of the people of Mu. This can be concluded from the book from the phrase "the Path of Ra". Of course, Egypt is a colony of Atlantis (not the original Atlantis, but after it was colonized by Mu).

From the Naacal tablets, James Churchward has found that in Mu, the sun was not thought to be God. They designated it as a symbol of the deity, and the sun was chosen to be this symbol because it was the most powerful object in the environment.
For the same reason (and that is in the book), they knew that their king is not god himself, but a representative. He was called "Mu Ra".

So again, they chose the sun because it was the most powerful object to represent the attributes of the deity. I don't know if there was any other reason.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Zark

Meedan wrote:I don't see how the communication could be any faster than the speed of the medium used to carry the information.
I've been wondering whether the HS uses something like quantum entanglement :shock: .. making instant communication over these distances possible in theory - such as occured between the alatora and 'mission control' back on thiaoouba.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
bomohwkl

Maybe the HS resides in another dimension
We know little about higher-dimension. Since the G.I resides on the oscillatory of the particle, then G.I anf H.S should reside in this dimension. What I know it is within our reach. And it is within us, in the solar system.
Kestrel

What about quantum mechanics repolorzation of a photon ?

Electrons travel at the same speed at photons now?

Also what motives would the great intellect have for creating multible dimensions? Honestly I cant tell you one way or another.

However, would that not be overly complicated ?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Alisima

Isnt the Higher Self on the Mental Plane??

If it is, it wouldnt have any properties like size, weight, etc. Nor would it have any physical location.

In that case, it would be everywhere yet nowhere.
Meedan

Welcome to the forum Alisima! :D

Alisima wrote:Isnt the Higher Self on the Mental Plane??
Maybe according to certain 'new age' beliefs, or other traditions or religions, but Thiaoouba Prophecy claims that the higher-self, like 'the Spirit' and our astral bodies, is encoded into electrons. Any extra 'planes' are superfluous to the book's description of the universe.

Also, see the topic 'Multiple Dimensions' in this 'General Spirituality and Healing' sub-forum.
With Love
Alisima

Thanks.
Meedan wrote: Maybe according to certain 'new age' beliefs, or other traditions or religions, but Thiaoouba Prophecy claims that the higher-self, like 'the Spirit' and our astral bodies, is encoded into electrons. Any extra 'planes' are superfluous to the book's description of the universe.

Also, see the topic 'Multiple Dimensions' in this 'General Spirituality and Healing' sub-forum.
Well, it might be encoded in electrons. But not restricted to it, or originated from. Since a restriction to electrons means that before the Great Interlect arised electrons must have existed. Which is simply not the case.

I think that all matter is created due to coherence of interlect. I see matter, including electrons, just as a temporarly learning environment.

Furthermore, i think the interlect is seperated from matter. We just dont know yet. Nor have we experienced otherwise.
Meedan

Alisima wrote: Well, it might be encoded in electrons. But not restricted to it, or originated from. Since a restriction to electrons means that before the Great Interlect arised electrons must have existed. Which is simply not the case.
The theory goes, that in the beginning, an awareness appeared out of the nothing, then that awareness somehow created matter to store memory in. Explained here: http://nujournal.net/choice.html

There are many problems with this theory, as there are with the idea that the 'planes' existed first.
With Love
Vesko

Welcome to the forum, Alisima!
Meedan wrote:Maybe according to certain 'new age' beliefs, or other traditions or religions, but Thiaoouba Prophecy claims that the higher-self, like 'the Spirit' and our astral bodies, is encoded into electrons. Any extra 'planes' are superfluous to the book's description of the universe.
The book doesn't really describe the universe from a multidimensional perspective or say much about dimensions, except mention that "There are only vibrations" and also call the psychosphere a dimension. Now I conclude that dimensions are levels of vibration of matter -- whatever matter is. For example, although the psychosphere does not span the entire universe, it is considered a dimension, because first, it is said to vibrate at a speed seven times that of light, and second, it is a unique medium for experiencing things that cannot be experienced otherwise. Other phenomena are experienced at slower or higher vibrational levels, and depending on their separation and uniqueness they may be classified as dimensions, too. So a so-called "Mental" dimension may still exist and the Higher Self may really be there (at that vibration), only it is us who decide to call it "Mental".
Alisima wrote:Well, it might be encoded in electrons. But not restricted to it, or originated from. Since a restriction to electrons means that before the Great Interlect arised electrons must have existed. Which is simply not the case.
What the Great Intellect is composed of is an interesting to ponder -- perhaps he is composed of something functionally equivalent to electrons, and electrons are just material representations of the same in the physical?

While the electron restriction might not hold for the Great Intellect, it might hold for the Higher Self, since it is part of this universe... what do you think?
If it is, it wouldnt have any properties like size, weight, etc. Nor would it have any physical location.

In that case, it would be everywhere yet nowhere.
If we are one ninth of the Higher Self and our astral body does have weight and size (that of the electrons), the same must hold for the Higher Self.

It would probably still have a physical location -- and it would be able to change it because it should be able to move, but it would be at a higher level of vibration and thus normally invisible... so in a sense it could be everywhere and nowhere, yes...
I think that all matter is created due to coherence of interlect. I see matter, including electrons, just as a temporarly learning environment.
I fully agree with the last sentence. However, "coherence of intellect" is a nebulous phrase, do you agree?
Furthermore, i think the interlect is seperated from matter. We just dont know yet. Nor have we experienced otherwise.
It ought to be separate from matter or otherwise the Creator would be vulnerable to events occurring in this universe. But of course, we have no idea about that... yet.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

Vesko wrote:The book doesn't really describe the universe from a multidimensional perspective or say much about dimensions, except mention that "There are only vibrations" and also call the psychosphere a dimension. Now I conclude that dimensions are levels of vibration of matter -- whatever matter is. For example, although the psychosphere does not span the entire universe, it is considered a dimension, because first, it is said to vibrate at a speed seven times that of light, and second, it is a unique medium for experiencing things that cannot be experienced otherwise. Other phenomena are experienced at slower or higher vibrational levels, and depending on their separation and uniqueness they may be classified as dimensions, too. So a so-called "Mental" dimension may still exist and the Higher Self may really be there (at that vibration), only it is us who decide to call it "Mental".
I agree. Another dimension is simply a higher vibrational level.
Vesko wrote:While the electron restriction might not hold for the Great Intellect, it might hold for the Higher Self, since it is part of this universe... what do you think?
I dont think the Higher Self is restricted. Only by ourselves. We restrict the Higher Self for not reaching unity with the Great Intellect.

Lately i have been wondering what to do AFTER a unity with the Great Intellect. Do you just remain in ecstasy?? For eternity??
It would probably still have a physical location -- and it would be able to change it because it should be able to move, but it would be at a higher level of vibration and thus normally invisible... so in a sense it could be everywhere and nowhere, yes...
It wouldnt have to move since it is everywhere. Very much like you are in a dream, everywhere.
I fully agree with the last sentence. However, "coherence of intellect" is a nebulous phrase, do you agree?
Yes. One could say, matter is created due to intent.
It ought to be separate from matter or otherwise the Creator would be vulnerable to events occurring in this universe. But of course, we have no idea about that... yet.
I meant ALL the intellect is separate for matter. Including ourselves, Higher selves, etc. Matter is just created for interaction.
Vesko

Alisia wrote:I agree. Another dimension is simply a higher vibrational level.
In the audio interviews, Michel gives an example with a table. He says that if you could increase the vibration of a table, you could transport it anywhere. Now how exactly you do that is still unclear, since the book explicitly states that the aliens' spacecraft (the Alatora) has to destroy even the tiniest particle around it when it travels at hyperlightspeed (and probably at a lot less, too, despite most of the surroundings being just vacuum), or a collision between the two would result in an explosion. So, although you could increase the vibration of a table, it seems that there are other conditions that must be met to be able to teleport it, since the table is made of atoms. Whereas the astral body, being made of only electrons, can easily pass through atoms (since atoms are 98% empty space) and an explosion will not happen. What do you all think?
I dont think the Higher Self is restricted. Only by ourselves. We restrict the Higher Self for not reaching unity with the Great Intellect.
I meant restricted in the sense that it may go down with the eventual decay of the universe. But thinking more about it -- we are talking about electrons, right -- this is no restriction, I've been thinking wrong. Now, our physics considers electrons indestructible, because they are fundamental particles of matter, and because as it has been measured their lifespan is infinite (i.e. they do not decay). Although, I remember seeing something in textbooks that an electron is going to decay once every 10^30 years. I have no idea how that figure has been arrived at. So it seems that electrons are not a restriction... and it is still possible that God himself is made up of electrons. On page 165 of the book, Thao says "They [electrons] were created at the moment of creation." However, this refers to the electrons making up plants, animals and humans. It doesn't preclude God from being composed of electrons before that event. In addition, in the audio interviews Michel agrees that God is a great electronic mass in the center of the universe (how do you determine the center of the universe?). So God may be actually composed of electrons and inside the universe, after all, without being subject to matter decay and disintegration.
Lately i have been wondering what to do AFTER a unity with the Great Intellect. Do you just remain in ecstasy?? For eternity??
If you mean ecstasy as in state you cannot do serious work, I doubt it.
It would be silly to remain in such an ecstasy all the time, because it would preclude serious activity of intellect, but I guess the base operation of intellect would be an unimaginable happiness, and there would still be even greater than unimaginable happiness which then we would still call ecstasy... Perhaps, as Tom Chalko proposed, we would have the opportunity to take part in building the next universe, or one of the next universes.
It wouldnt have to move since it is everywhere. Very much like you are in a dream, everywhere.
People who have observed astral bodies in a dream, say that they are detached, but very close to the physical body. It's a kind of an experience internal to the astral body, as opposed to pure out-of-body experience, where you move your electrons around.
I meant ALL the intellect is separate for matter. Including ourselves, Higher selves, etc. Matter is just created for interaction.
You know what also, and that supports "God in matter (electrons)" described above: intellect IS separate from matter because matter is only a vehicle for intellect. Intellect is information; actually matter is also information, but it serves a different purpose than intellect -- created for interaction as you say, as stuff to model other intellects or various dumb things out of. If you could download all information describing God, you could run God inside your own computer, but it would probably require too much memory and would run too slow ;)

So now I realize that Michel has put forth an interesting and quite feasible "theory" -- that God is encoded in a certain amount of fundamental building-blocks of matter, in particular electrons. Same for us and everything that we call alive -- all mini-mini Godlettes. ;) That God is among was may be quite literally true.

But then, what is this etheric ocean (or aetheric ocean) that's in the book, surrounding God? How is he both in the center of the universe, and yet surrounded by aether. Perhaps, perhaps this universe (and God too) is a tiny speck in this aether, and the aether is actually what God somehow emerged from... Here's our scientific understanding of the term aether, that the book very appropriately takes advantage of to describe the medium around God -- see "Luminiferous Aether" in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether.
Kestrel

Vibrations eh.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao