One Ninth of the Higher Self

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

One Ninth of the Higher Self

It says that you're one of nine astral's connected to you're higherself.

So their are eight other astral bodies also connected. They are obviously of the same catagory as the higherself is of a catagory. So do you think that these other eight indivudals are in phsycial bodies on earth or do you think they could simply exsist on any catagory 1 planet?
Meedan

My natural opinion would have been that I see no reason why they have to all be on the same planet so they could be on any planet, but Tom tells us otherwise in the topic "Higher Self part 3" on the TFOC forum.
Tom Chalko wrote: The information about the same planet comes from discussions with Michel. He was absolutely sure about it. It was so obvious for him that he neglected to explain it in his book in more detail. In the new edition that we prepare - there will be footnotes clarifying issues like this.
Last edited by Meedan on Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
With Love
Marcus

Meedan wrote:My natural opinion would have been that I see no reason why they have to all be on the same planet so they could be on any planet, but Tom tells us otherwise in the topic "Higher Self part 3" on the TFOC forum.
Tom Chalko wrote: The information about the same planet comes from discussions with Michel. He was absolutely sure about it. It was so obvious for him that he neglected to explain it in his book in more detail. In the new edition that we prepare - there will be footnotes clarifying issues like this.
Michel confirms this in the audio interviews too.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Meedan

Thanks Marcus.

A good question would be: Can we think of some reasons why the astral bodies would all be on one planet? Why was the system designed like that?
With Love
Yothu

Yes of course. That way it is assured that you can meet with your 'soul mates'. Otherwise there would be little possibility to do so.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
bomohwkl

The question is how to you know for SURE that you have met someone who share the same higher-self?
Bastian

HS and the Sun?

Meedan wrote:A good question would be: Can we think of some reasons why the astral bodies would all be on one planet? Why was the system designed like that?
I suggest that information exchenge degrades somewhat with distance. Which is why we need to use the pyramids in order to communicate across the awesome distances between solar systems.

Here is another question for us, what is the physical location of the Higher Self?. Based on ancient religions such as that of Egypt I would guess the HS resides in the Sun. It is a working hypothesis at the moment :-)

This would also provide a reason as to why the structure of the galaxy uses the same kind of hierarchy as the HS - ie: it revolves around the number 9.
Last edited by Bastian on Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus

"I suggest that information exchange degrades somewhat with distance. Which is why we need to use the pyramids in order to communicate across the awesome distances between solar systems."

Sounds logical. Michel has said the same thing. Pyramids used as huge cannons to send thoughts/information. (Thiaoouba Truth CD's)
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Meedan

Bingo! Thanks Bastian, that sounds absolutely correct.
With Love
bomohwkl

good question would be: Can we think of some reasons why the astral bodies would all be on one planet? Why was the system designed like that?
also stop us from pollutating other civilisation in other planet with our negative thoughts....
Vesko

In the Thiaoouba Truth interviews, Michel says that the HS keeps half of his electrons (50%) for him. So he has the equivalent number of electrons to that of nine astral bodies. (And with his knowledge, no wonder he's a superman, and a superchick to boot.)

Hey Bastian, why do you think the HS is in the Sun? 1 AU is a huge distance and he has no reason to be there when you consider that a HS is actually an ultra-powerful human, not much more than that. We provide his physical bodies, and the core is our extension that has the power, but in the end, he must have human likes, dislikes and preferences, too. So I don't think HS likes to be marooned on some sun spot, although he might take the heat. ;) The HS would rather prefer walking in the park. ;)

I cannot help but make an analogy between the Thiaooubans' spacecraft and its small tool spheres, and a HS. Note how they were able to monitor things from afar, and at the same time they could move around with ease while sending off small monitoring and sampling stations on their small missions. Perhaps they actually modelled their spacecraft after the natural design of the HS???

So, in view of the many electrons the HS has, and its independence, it probably modularizes itself and is able to be at many locations simultaneously to both monitor the little children (us) and live an independent life -- a life that probably has a lot of human elements.
For those reasons I think that at least a part of the HS, the monitoring part, sticks more or less close to the respective monitored astral body, which as we know sticks to the shape of the physical body.

As to why we all have to be on the same planet, you have already posted some of Michel's information about distance and telepathy. Then, the attenuation of telepathic transmission with distance would equally hold for the HS, too (Or would it? I guess the people of Thiaoouba don't need pyramids, that their minds/brains are powerful enough). Supposing such a limitation holds for them, albeit at a different degree, a HS will have a problem monitoring at the multiple locations of more than one planet, because to do so, he'd have to divide (modularize) himself (which is not the problem), but then how would the modules communicate? They could, but with overhead (passing messages via other nearby HSes), an inefficient and thus inconvenient process.

Just my 2 cents. (BTW, if we were in a barter system, we'd say "Just my 2 tomatoes" :lol:)
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Vesko, I cant imagine why or how I am entertained at you're plain silly punch lies; I am though scary. Thats just my two tomatos ;)

Yeah I agree, the sun just seems a little toasty this time of year. I dont think my HS would want to venture there.

Also, when one meets the higherself can they not choose to slow down on their journey towards the light at the "end of the tunnel".

I think Tom said that if you choose to stop and look you will see stars. So coming from one place and passing stars indicates to me that perhaps we would not be passing these other stars just to reach the sun. (sol, what ever you call it big yellow thinggy in the sky. )

But we would then again have to verify these things for ourselfs. Good thought bastain ;)

Why not simply ask you're higherself " Where are you ?" It never hurts to ask, just be ready for a responce.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Bastian

Vesko wrote:Hey Bastian, why do you think the HS is in the Sun? 1 AU is a huge distance and he has no reason to be there when you consider that a HS is actually an ultra-powerful human, not much more than that.
Yes, but 1AU is much closer than the center of our galaxy - which was another location I have considered :-). It's just a theory and Kestrel is right we should be asking HS to tell us the truth.. "Higher Self, Where are you?".

I have also considered the possibility of the HS being a living breathing person in a phyical body, or perhaps an astral body that can move about the planet. I don't know if he is so similar to us though, or if he resides in a state more similar to that of the Creator. I am not going to reject either of those possibilities, rather I am thinking about which paradigm brings the religions of the world together. I have friends who are Christian and that naturally means I tend to try and think of things from their perspective and translate them into terms that they would understand and accept.

It is just a theory based on ancient beliefs in sun gods and the like. Also, when people are praying, I think they are really trying to talk with the HS.

some of my thoughts:
Sea of electrons
I figure the sun is the only place in our solar system with conditions even comparable to that of the Creator, ie: the sheer amount of power and energy that exists in the Creator. The immense amount energy in the Sun could fascilitate communication between the HS and the Creator (much like with the pyramids).

Atun (Ra)
The egyption sun god. Similar sun gods keep popping up in religions such as the Mayan and Incan sun god. I just figure that they are really praying to their HS, and therefore that would be the location of the HS.
[re: egyptian sun god Atun]
[from: http://www.faculty.de.gcsu.edu/~dvess/i ... ealone.htm ]
In ancient Egyptian fragments dating from 3000 to 1500 B.C.E., the original being describes itself as a spirit that arose in the waters:

I am the Eternal Spirit,
I am the sun that rose from the Primeval Waters. ("Egyptian" 17)

This original being is the sun god of Heliopolis, called Atun or Re. The god is at once spiritual but also perhaps physical in its identification with the sun. It is the source of light and thus life. Although ancient Egyptian religion was polytheistic (i.e., it had many gods), it also had a tendency to be monotheistic, in that from time to time pharaohs and priests stressed one god above all others, who in this view were all forms of the one god.

The One which came to be, enclosed in nothing,
arose at last, born of the power of heat.
In the beginning desire descended on it—
that was the primal seed, born of the mind.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Seminal powers made fertile mighty forces.
Below was strength, and over it was impulse. ("Indian" 30)
By the way, the authors opinion is that the Hebrew and Egyptian gods are not truly the sun and rather that "In both cases, the creator god brings light to a watery, chaotic world."

The texts he quotes are:
Egyptian: The Beginnings. Leeming 17-18.
Indian: The Rig Veda and the Brhadaranyaka Upanishad. Leeming 29-31.
Lachie

Maybe the HS resides in another dimension!

MEEDAN, ATTACK! BOMO, TRANSFORM!!! VOLTRON, GO! :P

All non-westerners might not get that joke. I'm pissing myself laughing.
In all honesty does it really matter where the HS is? Also, since you reach it not with your physical body, it's quite obvious that it is a metaphysical construct residing on the astral plane. Since there is no "physical position" on an astral plane (its all about interpretation) its possible that each HS is just a compartment of God. Or perhaps, a File on His computer.

PS>>>>> CHECK OUT MY NEW SIGNATURE! ITS SO TRUE!!!

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Meedan

Lachie wrote:Also, since you reach it not with your physical body, it's quite obvious that it is a metaphysical construct residing on the astral plane.
I don't see why that has to be the case. Information and consciousness are encoded in ELECTRONS, which are physical (or so you could say). There doesn't have to be a need for a 'metaphysical' astral plane in this particular instance. When your astral body leaves your physical body, it is the detachment of electrons from your body, I don't see why these electrons have to somehow go to another dimension.

The information is transferred by light, from one electron to another. About the sun theory: The (current) speed of light (in this part of the universe) means that I think it takes light about 8 minutes to travel from the sun to Earth. I don't see how the communication could be any faster than the speed of the medium used to carry the information.
With Love