Gmail Electronic Mail Account

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

Gmail Electronic Mail Account

Anyone want to try Gmail its googles email beta ?

I can invite six people. Just need a e-mail adress.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Yothu

What is it exactly? I already have an e-mail account :cyclopsani: :wink:
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Kestrel

Its pretty much googles version of email.

You get a free account with 1000 MB of storage. The spam is quite managable. It seems nice.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Yothu

Ok! :D
I understand. Is it possible to send mails thru smtp and receive thru pop, or is it web-based?

quite a lot of space for a view emails... ;)
Kestrel

You got an e-mail adress ? I can send you an invite. Its intresting kinda diffrent then other emails i've used yet with similar must haves.
Thao
Yothu

Hi KesTrel!

Yes, I already do have an e-mail adress. 3, to be honest, 1 private and 2 for work. It's kind from you to invite me to gmail, but I am busy handling my three already :lol:

Btw, how did you get invited from google? Do you work there?

Greetings
Zark

yothu wrote:Btw, how did you get invited from google? Do you work there?
Actually it is a bit like a pyramid scheme: a friend invites a friend, invites a friend. But no marketing or money involved

Yeah I have too many email addresses as it is, I dont need another one ;-).
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Kestrel

Yes haha its a pyramid scheme ;)
Thao
Zark

KesTrel wrote:Yes haha its a pyramid scheme ;)
speaking of which, a good friend tried to get me involved in "Market Australia" - No thanks ! :shock:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

yothu wrote:Ok! :D
I understand. Is it possible to send mails thru smtp and receive thru pop, or is it web-based?
I haven't tried it, but it seems possible, at least through free 3rd party programs.

BTW although the space is 1 GB, a single mail message cannot be larger than 10 MB.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Kestrel kindly invited me to G-mail. Now I can invite some people and did so, but I have 3 more invitations left for the taking. Anyone want one?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

I still have some of those, and so far only one person took advantage of the free offer ;). If you want one, feel free to just e-mail me (don't PM me).
Kestrel

This is a pyramid scheme, was it created by "evil egyptain priests" too ?

Pyramids and scheemes go hand and hand don't they. :wink:
Thao
ptex

More GMail accounts avaiable

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I have a few invitations available for gMail which I can forward upon request!
:lol:
Lena

I also have gmail and can invite people. :)