Are You Addicted???

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Lachie

Are You Addicted???

To your chakra shirt?

This is a discussion only for those who wear their chakra shirts a lot. I sleep in mine and wear it as soon as I get home. Today i didn't do that, i wore my red shirt to school and then I kept it on as I worked at home. As the day wore on I became more erratic, lethargic and felt generally ill-at-ease. I just put it on then and i feel a lot better already.

I am worried that i might be addicted to my shirt. How many others feel the same way? I don't want to be addicted to anything.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
bomohwkl

I have been wearing since December 1997!!! I wear it very often as soon as I am at home. I don't feel any addiction. It just amplies your emotions (probably due to clearer mind) If you feel depressed, you will feel in an obvious way, however, if you feel tired, it makes you feel more energetic. If you feel inspired, wearing the shirt, really make your mind 'fly'...It sorts of increase the contrast of emotions. I don't think I am addicted. I have been wearing without it while I am doing hostelling during tour last year.
Alas, I wonder what strangers will say when I am wearing the shirt outside public. Most of my friends knew that I am weaing some strange coloruful shirts while at home. They don't seem to have much curiosity and its function even through I told them it is a chakra shirt that energies and promote self-healing and clear mind. :cry:
Last edited by bomohwkl on Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meedan

:lol:

An addiction is the state of ambivalence where the majority of your mind does not want to do something, but the minority part of your mind gets its way and you do it. So this is an addiction if you want to stop wearing your shirt, but find you can't stop.
With Love
Yothu

Well, Lachie I know what you are talking about. I carry my shirt everywhere I am sleeping. I find that sleeping with a chakra shirt is far more 'pleasureable' than sleeping without. My whole day is dull when I sleep without one. If I sleep whole weeks without my chakra shirt I do feel much more 'human' than I use to. These chakra shirt are REALLY working! (well, I know you know that) ;)

Meedan, thanks for your clear statement. It was funny too! I'd say this is one of the best explanations (and shortest) of an addiction I've ever read!

Greetings
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Marcus

Yes I am addicted :o

I wear it so much that there is a permanent smell to it!! Even after washing :shock:

We all know the primary purpose of wearing it, I have a secondary reason too. When I wear it out in public it attracts attention, some good some bad. Either way I engage in conversation with people who comment on it. Very subtly I mention it's benefits and properties and in doing so I direct them to Tom's site and then further onto The Freedom of Choice. If they still are interested, I mention a fascinating book called, "Abduction to the Ninth Planet".

Hey, have you ever wore it to work? I have :P :shock: :roll:
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
creativekey

shirt

I only wear mine to bed. I should try wearing it during the day sometime though, I wonder how that would be. I have noticed though that when I wear it to sleep I always have CRAZY dreams. Way more intense then when I don't wear it.
..... or something
Lena

I need to get one of these 8)