How to Get a Land or an Island??

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Re:

You know I actually fully support the creation of a fund to start and maintain an autonomous community (one of many to follow), we need to be pragmatic and practical regarding many things and this community to be established and maintained will need funds in the beginning and for a great measure of the things it needs from the outside. I believe this is the way that most communities work! Please check Community Planet for more ideas of what's being done right now.

Of course that inside the community, money wouldn't be needed for anything and this community would run precisely as in the example provided by Thiaoouba Prophecy.

Brett: I wonder if you can send us a link from GoogleMaps or Google Earth (or GPS coordinates if available) of the location of your property, it would be nice to take a look from the sky :-)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ptex

Re: How to Get a Land or an Island??

I just found the following site and thought it would be interesting to share: How to buy a private Island. Not that any of us is in the "risk" of buying one but some of the concerns to buy an Island are interesting, I'd say hilarious sometimes :D

Anyway some of the principles to buy an Island are common with how to to buy land, namely:
  • Choose your location
  • Make sure there's a reliable water supply
  • Choose one with a desirable climate (if possible)
  • Determine how you will develop it
  • Never ignore the land tenure
To this I'd add: make sure it's located in a high place :-)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth