Water?

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Water?

How can be get CLEAN water? From the rain? Self-Sustainable. How to filter water using material from in nature?
Bastian

hi bomohwkl,
in Australia water supply is a significant issue. Both Sydney and Perth are under water restrictions as the water supply is not quite sufficient to accommodate their growing populations.

Also...If there was a world wide nuclear war then finding clean water would be priority number one since lakes, rivers and rain will all be polluted (such as in the story about 'john titor').
from pg 66 of Thiaoouba Prophecy
‘No, Michel, we don't procure our water as you do on Earth. Under this magnificent stone bird, is an apparatus which draws air from outside and transforms it into drinking water as required.’
‘That’s wonderful!’
I have actually heard of a similar device being invented ! I saw it mentioned on an advert for the H2O show that is currently in Sydney. From memory it was able to produce something like 50 to 100 liters of water a day. Some links on this show follow:
http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/h2o/
http://www.sydneywater.com.au/CustomerS ... 2Oshow.cfm

Oh, and lets not forget those pyramids that could attract clouds :-). That would be very handy right now. A similar idea I heard about was to use turbines to drive water into the atmosphere where it would evaporate and increase cloud formation.

It is getting late and I better get some sleep or I will miss that 'H2O show'. It's last day at the power house museum is tomorrow.
Kestrel

The US Air force can make clouds now.

http://chamorrobible.org/gpw/gpw-20040817.htm

Anyways, it did indeed say manything about this subject in the book.

I think that there are probally a filter of some sort that could be devised.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Lachie

There are rivers of water in the air above us - evaporated water that flows in giant currents around the globe. We just need to learn how to condense and capture it.

We can build giant pyramids of limestone that let the air flow through them - but because of the temperature difference, it extracts (condenses) water from the air. Just like on a car windshield! Anyway, thats what they had in an ancient city near the Crimean. It produced enough clean water for drinking, baths, and fountains. That sounds do-able.

check http://www.rexresearch.com for more details and patents.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Zark

Atmosphere Air to Water Machine

Hi folks,
More info about the 'Atmosphere Air to Water Machine' by UTC Global.

Whilst at the show I was told by a passer by that this machine is popular in Japan (I don't know about that). The amount of water produced is dependant upon how humid the air is.

The amount of water is dependant on the humidity 26 litres of water per day when air has 80% humidity. (My memory is so terrible.. I thought it was about 3 times that amount!)
If turning water into wine was miraculous, how about turning air into water? Not so much modern miracle as sheer scientific genius, the Atmospheric Air-to-Water Machine uses a simple condensation process to produce drinking water from humidity in the atmosphere. Produced by UTC Global, the slimline unit is capable of producing up to 25 litres of water per day, which can be chilled, boiled or served at room temperature.
from: http://www.sydneywater.com.au/Publicati ... 2OShow.pdf
Notes:
* bacteria and fungus are removed from water and air via electrostatic treatment. Furthermore the water is also sterilised using UV light
* water is filtered using reverse osmosis and carbon filters.
* cost of water varies from 2.5 to 4 cents per liter (depending on the Electricity supplier and the level of usage)

Here is some good information and brochures about the 'Atmosphere Air to Water Machine' :
http://www.chinatradeandcommerce.com/pr ... _index.php
('China Trade and Commerce' is a part of UTC (United Trade and Commerce). If you go to http://www.utcglobal.com you get redirected to this web site)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

KesTrel wrote:The US Air force can make clouds now.
http://chamorrobible.org/gpw/gpw-20040817.htm
Wow, what weird photo's ! That site also had a link to another site which seemed to explain that phenomenon quite well :
An example of condensation due to the pressure variations over wings is illustrated by the various forms of lift-induced condensation found in my Gallery of Fluid Mechanics. This type of condensation cloud is formed when an aircraft undergoes a high-lift maneuver resulting in very low pressures on the upper surface of the wings. The corresponding temperatures are so low that the water vapor condenses on the upper (low-pressure) side of the wing. A characteristic of lift-induced condensation is that it is asymmetric, i.e., there will be much more condensation on the upper side of the wing than on the lower side, and that it is usually associated with high-g turns.
from: http://fluidmech.net/tutorials/sonic/pr ... clouds.htm
Perhaps the phenomenon described there can be adapted to make a much more efficient water condenser. Wouldn't the most efficient means be to artificially recreate these high and low pressure zones using sound ? .. the greater the amplitude of a sound wave, the greater the pressure difference between the troughs and peaks. For example, first place the air under high pressure (as in an air conditioner) and then run a high-amplitude high-frequency sound through the compressed air.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Lachie wrote:check http://www.rexresearch.com for more details and patents.
What a weird site ! All kinds of bizaar inventions, you could devote an entire forum to all the stuff there. Wish I had the time and money to try building these oddities.
shezmear

Hi Guys

Its funny with the air to water machine, I was just talking to an importer not 3 days ago who was currently testing this very device with a view to bringing it into Australia, and then taking it to other country’s, I guess it is another validation that you can really build devices that make water from air.

Another interesting invention is at http://www.lutec.com.au I have been watching its progress for the last 4 years and have spoken with the inventers who seem to be good old fission Aussi Blokes.

Regards

shezmear
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Vesko

Welcome to the forum, Shezmear! Thank you for the information.

Lutec has a separate topic, "Finally?!!! Lutec 1000 Free Energy Device from Australia!", in the "General Science and Technology" forum.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
shezmear

Thank you Vesko,
Lutec has a separate topic, "Finally?!!! Lutec 1000 Free Energy Device from Australia!" , in the "General Science and Technology" forum.
Noted.
J.C
shezmear

Just a little more with this machine, in talking with the manufacturer who lives in Sydney Australia strangely enough, it’s system of operation is basically a dehumidifier, simple put, it cools the air down till it condenses, he is currently building commercial air to water Machines that will produce 10 000 liters a day of pure water !!!

One of the biggest problems he says he has encountered is that people just don’t believe it works, they think it is a scam, one of my friends is selling them business to business in Melbourne and I think in time people may come around to the idea, I like it because it’s only need to produce water is power, it’s produces 1 litter for about 1.5 cents AUD of power.

If you lived self sufficiently, and ran just for the sake of the exercise wind or power generation you could simply run a number of these machines to draw water out of the air with out sinking boars or preying for it to rain in a drought.(Joke)

The only problem is if you are like in the desert were you need water, the machine will not produce as much water as if you lived in the rain forest , as you guessed it, there is not much humidity in the air, there still is some just not as much, so performance would be down.

The manufacturer has had 400 machines out in operation for the last 18 months and is expanding and expects then to run for the next 8 to 10 years.

Shezmear
J.C
gog

Seems nobody gets to the real gritty....

how much is this UNIT?????????????????????
ShahKorR

Atmosphere Air to Water Machine

Greetings,

Someone mentioned earlier about a Nuke strike.
Also...If there was a world wide nuclear war then finding clean water would be priority number one since lakes, rivers and rain will all be polluted (such as in the story about 'john titor' ).

If that were to happen then i think "the Air to water device" wouldnt do much good as the air itself would be iradiated wouldnt it? So you would still need some kind of filter for the radiation before you could use the water. Also i think the Thaora as explained in the book

From pg 66 of Thiaoouba Prophecy:
‘No, Michel, we don't procure our water as you do on Earth. Under this magnificent stone bird, is an apparatus which draws air from outside and transforms it into drinking water as required.’
‘That’s wonderful!’
I am quite sure the way they do it would be much different to what is happening here at the moment. Remember matter doesnt really exist. They probably just create a waveform that is water and so simply creates it. Rather then what we would do which through an action or series of actions we have the final result and the by product is water. I am sorry i am not very good at translating what is in my mind and down into words.

p.s Anyone have heard of Books by Itzhak Bentov? If not have a read.

Chao
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
shezmear

Just to finish off this air to water machine topic, i have one sitting in my kitchen,and yes it works, can land them in Australia for about $1000AUD.
J.C
survivor

Interesting machine Shezmear, can you please tell me, how many litres a day are you receiving, also, is the water pure? Have you had the water tested? Do you have to replace filters? I like this machine, has the price dropped? Any pics available?