The Assertion of Losing 21 g at the Moment of Death

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

The Assertion of Losing 21 g at the Moment of Death

do you ever come across of reliable scientific articles that assert the lose of 21grams at the moment of death?
Zark

Re: the assertion the lose of 21gram

bomohwkl wrote:do you ever come across of reliable scientific articles that assert the lose of 21grams at the moment of death?
hi bomo,
was this mentioned anywhere by Michel or in Thiaoouba Prophecy? I can't remember reading it myself.. Although I know I have heard something like this before.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Meedan

Most of the things I found about it - from Google - say that it is from an unreliable experiment done in the early 1900's. I would say there is no reason to believe those results, although it would be interesting to see the results if other scientists would carry out a similar experiment.
With Love
Kestrel

Hmm, this would be hard to test.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

It won't be hard to test -- just put the dying person (in bed, etc.) on very precise scales.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Hmmm well I guess quite a few people die in hospitals, so I bet you're right vesko.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Lachie

the bowels and bladder release when people die. it would be difficult to accurately measure someone when they are splurting *** out onto your shoes. and piss in your eye.

lachie
God is a games designer =]
Vesko

Lachie, you are hyperbolizing.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Lachie

haha, yes. sorry vesko :S

lachie
God is a games designer =]
Zark

Vesko wrote:It won't be hard to test -- just put the dying person (in bed, etc.) on very precise scales.
Perhaps we can we test it on a pig or a goat? It wouldn't be cruel nor will it be wasteful since we will be eating it afterwards..

Since some creatures weigh less than 21 grams, does their weight go negative? Or do smaller creatures have smaller spirits? If there truly Is weight lost, is it proportional to the weight of the creature?

Is this phenomena restricted purely to humans?
Vesko

Zark wrote:Perhaps we can we test it on a pig or a goat? It wouldn't be cruel nor will it be wasteful since we will be eating it afterwards.
This is a very good idea.
Is this phenomena restricted purely to humans?
Animals seem to be able to OBE according to Robert Bruce and according to Michel Desmarquet (from an audio interview with him), animals have souls, albeit of a different type. I would guess that an animal's soul requires much less electrons than a man's. In "Thiaoouba Prophecy" it is written that a cow has only three bodies (1 physical + 1 astral? + 1 etheric???), whereas humans have nine (1 physical + 1 astral + 7 others) but what about bacteria?
Since some creatures weigh less than 21 grams, does their weight go negative? Or do smaller creatures have smaller spirits? If there truly Is weight lost, is it proportional to the weight of the creature?
Do you actually mean that their mass might get negative? Our physics doesn't allow for negative mass, whereas weight can be negative if the animal is decelerating. Mass cannot get below zero, at which point you don't have an animal any more.
Zark

Vesko wrote:Do you actually mean that their mass might get negative? Our physics doesn't allow for negative mass, whereas weight can be negative if the animal is decelerating. Mass cannot get below zero, at which point you don't have an animal any more.
Hi, vesko !
I was only being half serious in that last post of mine :P. The negative mass question was just me thinking out loud, what I should have said is "what would happen to a fetus of 20 grams? Surely it's mass can not go negative. So, is the lost mass relative to the size of the being?"

I am pretty sure the book states the number of electrons in a human body, so the maths used to verify this should be pretty simple right?

My first thought was that it would be somehow cruel to use an animal, and then I thought to myself: is this a hypocrisy? Since I do after all eat meat, how is this any worse? Isn't it much better if the animals death also served to increase our spiritual understanding.

Still, I don't think I would have the guts to kill an animal myself, or even watch one being killed...
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
bomohwkl

From TP
‘A normal human Astral body contains approximately four billion, trillion electrons.
The rest mass of an electron=9.109 x 10^-32kg
Number of electrons in the astral body= 4x 10^21

Hence the rest mass of astral body= 3.6 x 10^-9 kg = 3.6ug very very light!
so, the assertion of 20g of astral body wouldn't be correct.

Imagine your senses capture 20G of information every seconds (assuming one electron has 20G capacity) then you need to live 10^14 earth years in order to saturate the astral body with information! This universe seems to be 10^10 years old and this universe seems to disintergrate not for another 10^21 years..........................
Vesko

Thank you for doing the calculations for the weight of the astral body, bomo. I've done them previously and I remember it was very light, so it certainly cannot account for those many grams. However, it seems that at the time of death, there are other processes involved in addition to simple detaching of the astral body. For one, it seems that death is a very powerful OBE, and experientially it is proven that for a powerful OBE you need a lot of physical energy. At the time of death, perhaps there's a sudden conversion of a certain resource that weights 20+ grams into the required form energy? So, I would think it would make sense to monitor the weight of a skilled OBE-er, too. I would also think also that 20 GB/s is too little, but that for all ends and purposes we have enough capacity to do anything making sense in this universe.
bomohwkl

and experientially it is proven that for a powerful OBE you need a lot of physical energy
E=mc^2

Let assume 20g is converted into energy. At the moment of death, it releases 6 x 10^16 J, equavalent of 14000 tone of TNT explosion, comparable to the atomic bomb dropped in Hiroshima. ... :o