The Assertion of Losing 21 g at the Moment of Death

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

bomohwkl wrote:Let assume 20g is converted into energy. At the moment of death, it releases 6 x 10^16 J, equavalent of 14000 tone of TNT explosion, comparable to the atomic bomb dropped in Hiroshima. ... :o
err.. we really do have great destructive 'potential' ? :roll:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams

A slight change on the weight issue...

Has anyone heard about the Aura at time of death? I have heard that just before death the Aura is pure white, and then after death colour returns, can anyone confirm or denigh this?
Leo

sorry last post was mine, forgot to log in :oops:
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Alisima

I've read the same.

Even days before dying the aura expands and contracts. Sometimes even filling the entire room, and sometimes just so small it is barely noticable.

I know a girl who can see aura's. She told me that prior to her teachers death, she could 'smell' it. Nothing about expanded aura's though, perhapse that only starts later on. Or she just didn't mention it.
Don't read my signature.
Marcus

Anonymous wrote:A slight change on the weight issue...

Has anyone heard about the Aura at time of death? I have heard that just before death the Aura is pure white, and then after death colour returns, can anyone confirm or denigh this?
Leo,

Check out Tom Chalko's Aura notes from http://bioresonant.com/bookshop.html

It shows the use of Kirlian photography in this area, courtesy Professor Korotkof (sp)?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Korotkov.

Robert Bruce's detailed observations are in line with that, too. His excellent aura seeing and reading tutorial "Training to See Auras" is broken down in sections at http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=9. You will not find any contradictions to Tom's notes, but Robert's notes contain a lot of other detail. Both Tom's and Robert's are a must read.

I haven't tried it, but Robert has an Online Aura Viewing Tool: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=260
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

I just want to add that there is a german translation available of "How to see and READ the AURA" by Tom J. Chalko:

Wie man AURA sehen und LESEN kann

There is also a german translation available of "Tibetan Five - or Six?" by Tom J. Chalko:

Die Fünf Tibeter - Wie du deine Energie verstärkst ohne zu schwitzen

@admin: Maybe this post is better copied to some more appropriate subforum later?
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Vesko

Yothu, feel free to post in another forum that you think is the most appropriate.
Also, I would like to say that it is Yothu who did the German translation -- this is his work!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

Oh no no no no...! Not my work, it really is Dr. Chalko's work. I did only the translation and this is in no comparison to the fine research Dr. Chalko did.

Though I am happy that you appreciate my work Vesko. Thanks very much!

You saved my day tonight Vesko ;)
Btw, I just got home from exhausting work in the theatre.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Zio

Shoot, I just lost all my post by pressing a wrong button :cry: :evil:

Anyway... so I will try to resume what I wanted to say...

Conclusions:
1)There's not only the astral body that "lift up" after death. Or;
2)The weight lost does not include our astral body.
Vesko wrote:However, it seems that at the time of death, there are other processes involved in addition to simple detaching of the astral body.
Vesko, I think it's not a conversion, or maybe it is, but I think there's an additional explaination:
There's more factors that influence that 21g weight loss. Maybe... the guy they weighted automaticly dropped something very light unconsciously, tiny particles of the skin may wear off, or when the body is not functionning anymore, there's some chemical process that makes the body a little bit lighter. It could be endless possibilities.
Leo wrote:Has anyone heard about the Aura at time of death? I have heard that just before death the Aura is pure white, and then after death colour returns, can anyone confirm or denigh this?
Um... how can the aura return in a dead body? Does the aura follow the astral body or the physical one? Now try to answer this :wink: Isn't it white because there is none?
Alisima wrote:I know a girl who can see aura's. She told me that prior to her teachers death, she could 'smell' it.
Smell? That's the first time I hear this. It might be VERY VERY useful, if you consider what we can do with that "special" skill :D
Rezo

I have the book 'light after life' and was just looking at the section of the N1-9 experiments.
chapter 2 'observations' is best to really read, and look at graphs, in order to understand what he says. I 'sort of' get it, I think anyway. The aura probably looks white and becomes colorful again, on and off, in a certain pattern whereby the connection is weakening or destabalizing. Eventually, the dynamic changes stop and the aura 'flatlines' [some examples showed this happening earlier in some of the people who were studied after death, showing an individual character in the progression]. But the graphs dont go past 72 hours.

The weight drop is interesting.

Has anyone ever heard of world itc? Their researchers claim to have discovered a way to communicate w/dead, using electronics [audio/video] but it depends and doesnt always work. Perhaps those scientists who have crossed have a better perspective on this 21 g, and other problems. Is it against nature to use electronics in this way, assuming its possible?
Zio

World itc? Never heard. Can you explain what it is? Communicating with the dead... I like that subject :D First, we have to know where the dead go after death. Do they reincarnate right away or do their astral body wait in some parallel world? If they wait, how long? Those questions were never asked in TP, no? If we CAN actually communicate with them, even if it's not 100% working, it would be interesting. Nevertheless, we must not let "evil get a hand on that" if it actually works, of course. Is it against nature? We personally don't know the absolute answer. In TP, they never encountered an astral body who is waiting for reincarnation. That's another question that has no answer... yet.
Essene

Before I read the TP I did some research on ghosts and I came upon some greats of people studying the weight difference at the time of death. These people wanted to test to see if a "spirit" left the body and hence made a difference to the weight. They used very precise scales and accounted for the weight of the bladder loss and found that there was actually a small weight difference every time. Although they were stopped in further research by protestors who were against using dieing people to study.

I cannot account for the reliability of this and can not remember the site, perhaps I will google it and try find it for you guys again.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Rezo

Zio, do you remember in TP that Xioxtin was described to have been 'waiting' before reincarnation on Thiaoouba, was put to him a case for helping Hebrews on Earth, and took this route.

I know virtually nothing about EM technology beyond basic parts and how my computer works. Apparently I was very curious and did a bunch of internet searches one night I found this man who developed a machine to do this [like that movie, 'frequency' as a simplistic analogy, or if youre somehow into horror, 'white noise'].

The technology was said to have first developed in the eighties, so apparently its been here a while, if its real. I mean, over 20 years that is. Mainly known about in US and europe I think.
Zio

Xioxtin... I remember they talked about him, but forgot about him choosing his path before reincarnation... I will read TP again this summer :P

Recently, we have "seen" many things that are unseen :) People are now starting to realise that there is lots of forces (EM, Aura, etc.) that surrounds us but are unseen. And they are building machines that can produce them. On TV (FutureWeapons), I saw a sophisticated truck with many gadgets on it that can hurt protestators (to make them go away :twisted: ) physically without touching them and without damaging them permanently. They just make them "feel" burning, but isn't really.