The Theory of Evolution

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that according to the book the most exceptional difference we have with the most "evolved" animals is that we have the astral body. It's a hint, isn't it? maybe the small genetical difference between us and apes is because of the biological requirments for the embodyment of the astral body.

The book seems to be fascinating, bomo.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

Robanan wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that according to the book the most exceptional difference we have with the most "evolved" animals is that we have the astral body. It's a hint, isn't it? maybe the small genetical difference between us and apes is because of the biological requirments for the embodyment of the astral body.
Even dogs,cats and single cell organism have thier own astral bodies!
Vesko

Bomo, where do you get that animals and individual cells have astral bodies from? It is not in the book. Michel has stated in an audio interview that animals have souls of a different type. (For the record, it has been mentioned previously on the topic "The Assertion of Losing 21 g at the Moment of Death" in this forum ("General Science and Technology").)
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

They have higher-selves. For animals, they have 5 levels of higher-selves rather than 9, according to the book. Besides, astral bodies are electrons where information are encoded so that certain intelligent functions can be carried out. From deduction, a living independent cell should have its own electronic counter-part (astral body). That's my perception.
Vesko

bomohwkl wrote:They have higher-selves. For animals, they have 5 levels of higher-selves rather than 9, according to the book.
Could you provide a quote? I do not remember and I cannot find such information in the book.
Besides, astral bodies are electrons where information are encoded so that certain intelligent functions can be carried out. From deduction, a living independent cell should have its own electronic counter-part (astral body). That's my perception.
As far as I know, the book does not actually say that an animal's soul -- specifically a soul or any equivalent of it, is made of electrons, but I doubt it is otherwise. A sentence on page 165 from the chapter 'Coming back "home"' is "Your astral body contains them and, when you die, nineteen percent rejoin the electrons of the universe until required by Nature to form a new body or a new tree or animal, and the eighty one percent rejoin your Higher-self". Notice it does not say, "a new tree [astral] body or animal one", but perhaps this is the true meaning. If so, then one could say that a non-human soul is a kind of an astral body, too. Also, one could argue the term "astral body" is not tied to electrons, so it could be used for any kind of soul, even if it were composed of non-electrons and such exists (I certainly do not think so, if only because nothing in the book indicates that, and I see no reason for a non-human soul to be composed of a different element). In any case, what really distinguishes us from animals and plants is the vast functional superiority of our astral bodies, and perhaps the number of electrons in it, too. By the way, just so that someone does not interpret "superiority" incorrectly, that superiority does not mean we can live in human form without animals and plants, on the contrary, we must strive to live in a perfect symbiosis with them, as designed by the Creator.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

Could you provide a quote? I do not remember and I cannot find such information in the book.
I wish I could quote the line. As far as I remember, the book does talk about the higher-selves of cows. My hard copy of the book was taken by a friend who has disappeared from UK and my e-book in my hard disk got crashed along my hard disk during the worst period of my life.
Vesko

Sorry to hear that :(, I really hope you get better very soon. I have sent you a copy; check yourself, the number of a cow's bodies is mentioned, but not the number of its higher self levels.