Alien Technology and Area 51

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Alien Technology and Area 51

No doubt you know what Area 51 is.
Today I was browsing the web for "desmarquet" and came across the following page:
http://passagetopeace.com/Ch22.htm, which read:
Very few writings do deserve a very close look. The most outstanding examples are the Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet of 1993, and certain witness reports by respectable astronauts and David Adair who described Area 51.
Having read not too little about Area 51 but never encountered David Adair's name, and intrigued by its comparison to "Thiaoouba Prophecy" as a unique source of information that some of us definitely think the latter is, I searched the web and found the following highly interesting interview transcript. I thought that I would come across an identifiably goofy / cheesy interview such as the vast majority of those featured on Art Bell Coast to Coast AM, but I was mistaken:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/adair.html

Kestrel, Bomohwkl and others technically inclined, I'm sure that would be interesting to you, as well as of course everyone else. It sure was fascinating to me... alien engine, alien propulsion system here on Earth... in the early 70's.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Mt Vernon ohio is 96 Miles away, not far at all.

Wright Patterson Airforce Base near Dayton. :roll: I've heard stories about the Kecksburg Pensylvania glowing blue metallica object taken there.

"I'm just a kid that launches rockets in the cow fields of Ohio." Thats something I've done. Heh.

I'll have to be honest with myself. Area 51 is indeed a mysterious place. I've heard stories of German Shutzstaffel having had Tibetan Monks commit suicide in black shirt uniforms. Apparently these monks could concentrate and fracture a skull. I've heard of KGB remote viewing, and navigating mine fields. I've heard out of goverments that have fallen some truly crazy things.
Its ridiculous to assume that the United States would not have some type of operation going on, its just common sence.
Right. I figured out how to take a fluid glob floating in this weightless environment and control it. For every geometric shape and dimension, we know there is a corresponding sound wave.
??? Really, could this be so that sounds so intresting.

Hmm I don't know what to make of this article really.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao