Where Is the Warp Today? Any Ideas, Thoughts, Insights?

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Psi

Vesko wrote:
Kestrel wrote:Actually I did a search on the subject. I could have sworn there was a similar triangle in the pasific near japan that I saw on television years ago called the devils trianlge. However, thats another name for the bermuda triangle. That leaves me wondering whats the japanese one called?
Yes, I've read about such a triangle, too, and it's really called the Devil's Triangle, but as I said, some people are confusingly using the same name for the Bermuda Triangle. Searching the Net more is going to leave you without doubt.
Just to clarify, there is an area in the Sea of Japan that displays similar properties to the Bermuda Triangle (disappearance of ships, etc). It is not referred to as the Devil's Triangle but the Devil's Sea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Sea

If you do a Google on that name, you'll find some more info on it.

For the record, there are many similar but smaller areas. One may, in fact, exist in Bass Strait - between Tasmania and the Australian mainland. I recall at least one RAAF plane going missing there many years ago. If memory serves, the pilot issued a 'mayday' and had some communication with authorities for several minutes before losing radio and then radar contact not far from King Island, and there was never any wreckage found.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Rezo

The fact that this natural warp exists leads me to want to ask the question - are scientists studying it to better understand gravity??

Assuming the linkage to a parallel universe can only be accessed through sufficient understanding, that understanding would certainly help us to minimize or free people who get trapped by it. I certainly don't agree that anyone getting sucked up into it somehow had it coming, [i.e. it was fate, etc]. Getting whisked away and coming back maybe 6 centuries later w/o knowing such time had passed, sounds like interference to me. A natural one, but an interference nonetheless that may help to learn more about, so we at least can avoid going into it w/o wanting to.

That actually makes me wonder about the Philadelphia Experiment [invisibility technology experiment] - are some of those people stuck in the //Universe ?
ptex

Rezo wrote:The fact that this natural warp exists leads me to want to ask the question - are scientists studying it to better understand gravity??

Assuming the linkage to a parallel universe can only be accessed through sufficient understanding, that understanding would certainly help us to minimize or free people who get trapped by it. I certainly don't agree that anyone getting sucked up into it somehow had it coming, [i.e. it was fate, etc]. Getting whisked away and coming back maybe 6 centuries later w/o knowing such time had passed, sounds like interference to me. A natural one, but an interference nonetheless that may help to learn more about, so we at least can avoid going into it w/o wanting to.

That actually makes me wonder about the Philadelphia Experiment [invisibility technology experiment] - are some of those people stuck in the //Universe ?
I believe you were mentioning 2 distinct things:
  • 1 - the gravitational hole that allows us to go through a weak gravity region faster (or easier) into space;
    2 - the parallel universe warp.
Regarding the latter and still on the Philadelphia experiment, if it ever existed (sources say it did, but...) it seems to me what happened was the result of trying to use technology without the proper spiritual knowledge. The report of what happened seem to support this idea: they had no idea of what they were doing.

From reading TP and taking my own conclusions it seems to me that there is a barrier to technological expansion without proper spiritual understanding. When we look at it and reading from many different sources we realize that scientists have lately been closing the gap that existed between science and spirituality.

I know this is blatantly obvious but to many people out there it still doesn't make sense. We have a whole teaching system, not to mention our own outlook in life and all variables that are involved, to change radically. 'Nuff said :)
Last edited by ptex on Thu May 31, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Frozn

Yeah I saw that. The original post was about the gravitational hole through which ships can escape the earth's magnetic field easier. The warps to parallel universes should be covered seperately. But to answer the original question, I saw a UFO documentary several years ago detailing a UFO hot-spot near a volcano in central america, I think. The footage showed several craft arriving at the site, flying around the volcano, then going straight up and gone, one after another. The narrator naievely suggested it is possibly a cosmic refueling post, because many UFOs gather around this spot before leaving the Earth. This struck me when I read TP about the grav 'Warps' and this would be the most likely spot for it to be. I also am unsure if there is only 1 or whether there are more of these.

I have searched to find the report/area to no avail as yet. It is my belief based upon vague recollection that says a volcanic site in central america. It may be South american as well. I'll keep searching unless anyone wants to do my work for me. :P
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Rezo

sort-of stream of consciousness reply

right - I see that I was confused - warp is only weak gravity area .... sorry.

One question I still don't understand: Since artificial-gravity ships have the ability to accelerate w/o being held down by gravity, why is a warp needed?

The book mentions 'to leave quickly' so Im assuming it acts similarly to those zips in racing video games, where once your car gets to it, it zips it really fast for a limited time, to gain speed.
soulrider

Re: sort-of stream of consciousness reply

Rezo wrote:right - I see that I was confused - warp is only weak gravity area .... sorry.

One question I still don't understand: Since artificial-gravity ships have the ability to accelerate w/o being held down by gravity, why is a warp needed?

The book mentions 'to leave quickly' so Im assuming it acts similarly to those zips in racing video games, where once your car gets to it, it zips it really fast for a limited time, to gain speed.
I believe you answered your own question there Rezo... I get the feeling this would be the case, as I too questioned the need when you already have a ship that can accelerate without being affected by gravity.

I don't play zip zip games, but give me a longrange vechile for a spin spin, and I'm there! 8)
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Rezo

Its probably b/c going into such a zone doesnt require the ship to use its own power/resources, to generate the acceleration. Quite convenient actually isnt it.

I haven't played video games actually in quite a while, the ones now are way different I don't like them as much at all.