Happy New Year 2005!

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

VeskoP

Happy New Year 2005!

I wish you all less words, more spiritual action during the new year 2005. I hope that this forum has been a tiny little bit more useful for you since its inception in April, 2004 up to now, than it was a time-waster or, perhaps less, a source of confusion.

Bastian, thank you for "hatching" the idea for the forum -- for good or bad I don't think we would have started it otherwise!

Happy New Year 2005!

-Vesko
Leventis

My great respects to master Vesko :pharaoh: :p I hope every one has a happy new year with a lot of love and happiness. Take care everyone :)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Robanan

:pr: This forum has been both a source of knowledge and a subject to my self-expression, a den in which I met wonderful people. I'm thankful Vesko.
Happy New year everyone, I wish you all prosperity, inspiration and success.
Love to you all my dearest friends :pl:
:sunny: may the sun always shine upon your temple within :sunny:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Vesko

Uh-oh, Leventis, don't say master -- you know what is written about that the book, right?
At the moment, it happens that I have some more posts than other members, because since the inception of the forum we co-started with Bastian, I've found myself in something of a duty to answer questions about the book in order to avoid "derailing" of the forum before it had enough content to interest a sufficient number of intelligent people like you and the rest. However, let's admit it, the vast majority of questions on the forum up to now are quite simple ones which do not require much expertness, and I'd say everyone evolved enough to visit this forum in the first place, could have/can either answered/answer them by themselves or just needed/needs a small nudge to find the answer. In saying that, I'm not trying to be too modest, but mastery is out of the question up to this moment. Plus, this forum wouldn't have been possible without all of you, because I learned myself a lot from each one of you, by far the greatest percentage of the posts!!! I've basically just tried and I think, succeeded, to cut some rough edges of the forum so that it did not dismantle more or less by itself in the early days ;).
Now that I feel that a lot of the basic questions and issues about the book we have now covered on the forum, far more harder issues are lying before us, and my rate of participation is surely going to slow down to have the time to tackle those.
Take care everyone here, and I agree with Robanan that we all seem to have learned something and met wonderful people!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

Sorry :oops: (I either don't remember it or I haven't read that part yet)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Vesko

Hehe, don't sweat it, Greek teacher!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Happy 05 everyone :)

What a year we have instore. Oh man, the possibilities are overwhelming.

Anyways, everyone.

Oh yeah Leventis, I like the word "Mentor" rather it donates much respect however dosent destroy you're own potential.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel wrote:Oh man, the possibilities are overwhelming.
I like this thinking very much!!! Despite the current situation, the possibilities are indeed overwhelming!
bomohwkl

Hopefully all of you here would have new resolution this year. My last year resolution has achieved. :D Much thanks to the forum as I found the answer for my last year resolution! This year resolution is more difficult.
Happy Self-developing in 2005......