General Discussion about the Psychosphere

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Edgar Cayce is a very interesting guy. Where did he get his advice from whilst in the trance? I seem to remember something about him drawing knowledge from some kind of "cosmic-library" or something??? A bit like the encyclopedia version of the Akashic Records I guess. Maybe that is where Douglas Adams got his "Encyclopedia Galactica" from :)
Vesko

Anonymous wrote:Edgar Cayce is a very interesting guy. Where did he get his advice from whilst in the trance? I seem to remember something about him drawing knowledge from some kind of "cosmic-library" or something??? A bit like the encyclopedia version of the Akashic Records I guess. Maybe that is where Douglas Adams got his "Encyclopedia Galactica" from :)
I haven't read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", although I know the final answer of 42. I think that the humour is too silly at times. Nevertheless, reading it is general knowledge.

Cayce got his advice from what he called the Akashic Records, or the Book of Life. This is the same phenomenon as described in the chapter "Delving into the Psychosphere" in Michel's book. According to the book, the psychosphere is some field of information that surrounds the Earth and records every event that ever occurred on the planet. The field supposedly turns at a speed of seven times that of light. Man, being an integral part of the universe, can obtain knowledge from it but this requires immense training. Given that the Internet in my opinion is perhaps over 80% misinformation and garbage, the psychosphere would be equally full of garbage. However, given the amount of recorded information and the browsing/search capabilities, it would be incomparable to any material library of knowledge. Knowing the benefit that one can have from finding and researching information on the Internet and reading books and papers, it is hard to imagine what would be possible by having regular access to that vast universal storage that doesn't even require any external technology for access.

It is a sad fact that nineteenth century metaphysical movements, especially people such as Helena M. Blavatsky with her, as my late acquaintance, Mr. Gerry Forster from Australia said, "spiritual Darwinian Evolution", discredited with her books the term Akashic Records despite the fact that she did want exactly the reverse. That is, even very intelligent people nowadays do not believe in the reality of the Akashic Records, partly because of mostly vague and illogical writings like hers. But as it turns out there is some truth in her writings as well.

The origin of the term akasha is probably from time immemorial. The akasha (or akasa) is mentioned in the sacred Hinduist writings, the Vedas and the Upanishads, which most certainly got it from the previous civilizations. In those Hinduist texts, it is mentioned that there is an imprint of events, left in some sort of world mind ether, which goes by the name of akasa. That is the mental location from which the relatively spiritually developed people (rishis) supposedly drew valuable knowledge about the history and the origin of Universe. Given the incredible training required to obtain information that limited this powerful ability only to a few people, the fickle nature of the human mind and the low education of the masses, all the accurate knowledge got lost in mythology during the millenia. Not completely lost. Nineteenth century Western metaphysical movements, including Blavatsky's Theosophy, adopted the term "Akashic Records" of the abovementioned imprint of events in the akasa, and here we are, people that have to do something at last to imitate the rishis if we can't do anything better - I hope we can. I hope also that this time we have learned the lesson not to create dogmatic spiritual movements that make abilities, natural to every human being, even more vague for the purpose of claiming fake superiority and phony master status.

I'm sure that there will be further good discussion on the psychosphere.

It is intriguing to note that Michael's book seems to report only a few facts that are really lost in history, and the rest is simply a confirmation/reinforcement of not fully forgotten facts, if I can say it this way. Anyone agree?
Perhaps Dougals Adams' "Encyclopedia Galactica" was indeed inspired by writings mentioning those records. Or is it only natural to assume that such a means of storing and retrieving information is a mandatory requirement for efficient learning?
bomohwkl

psychosphere would be equally full of garbage??

psychosphere would be equally full of garbage?
I strongly disagree on that. The fucntionallity if internet and psychosphere are different. Internet is created by men (either to confuse, misniform, promote violence, marketing or even creating peace...)Psychosphere recorded everything that is happening on the earth according to Thiaoouba Prophency. HISTORY of event is EXACTLY recorded with no distortion. You can study the universal laws from psychosphere, you can study people mistakes from psychosphere. Given the access of psychosphere, what you can LEARN from psychosphere is LIMITED by your INTELLECT. You observe an event whether it is normal life or from psychosphere, your interpretation of event is determined and limited by your understanding!
Vesko

Re: psychosphere would be equally full of garbage??

I am very pleased to see your participation. I remember your excellent posts on the "Astral Pulse" that did shook a few people in the positive direction, I think.
bomohwkl wrote:psychosphere would be equally full of garbage?
I strongly disagree on that. The fucntionallity if internet and psychosphere are different. Internet is created by men (either to confuse, misniform, promote violence, marketing or even creating peace...)Psychosphere recorded everything that is happening on the earth according to Thiaoouba Prophency. HISTORY of event is EXACTLY recorded with no distortion. You can study the universal laws from psychosphere, you can study people mistakes from psychosphere. Given the access of psychosphere, what you can LEARN from psychosphere is LIMITED by your INTELLECT. You observe an event whether it is normal life or from psychosphere, your interpretation of event is determined and limited by your understanding!
I'll clarify and you'll see that you have nothing to disagree with my previous post.

Please think again. You said “psychosphere recorded everything that is happening on earth”. Let’s define everything. On this planet, isn’t everything mostly lies, misinformation, thinking about basic bodily functions, envy, jealousy, etc.? Both the Internet and the psychosphere are a reflection of our actions. True, the Internet is an indirect storage medium in the sense that we have to explicitly put information in it, but in the end, why do we put so much garbage on the Internet? Because most of our lives are garbage – garbage thoughts and actions. In fact, all of the Internet is mirrorred in the psychosphere, since it records everything happening by definition. But think about it – not only the psychosphere stores all the garbage not on the Internet, but also it stores all versions of all (garbage) documents that have been ever present on the Internet since its creation in the 60’s. Add to that all wars and conflicts happening over the entire history of the planet, and you see how most of the human-related information in the psychosphere indeed must be garbage.
However, I want put a strong emphasis on the fact that while there’s much more garbage in the psychosphere than on the Internet, this is sheer amount only, not percentage. The percentage of garbage content should be equal, statistically speaking, since the Internet is simply a smaller model of our inner world than the psychosphere is. However, there is one incredibly good thing – given the sheer amount of information recorded in the psychosphere, those remaining 20% (of course I could be wrong for the exact percentage, but I doubt it isn’t according to the Pareto principle) amount to an incredible mass of POSITIVE information 99.999% of which is NOWHERE on the Internet.
That said, when shall wel see PSPs - Psychosphere Service Providers – instead of ISPs? I doubt that will occur, since there should be no middleman and each of us has to provide their own service to themselves.
Kestrel

PSP :P
Its individual ability. Not a comidity. The only PSP can be you're own intelligence and disipline.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
bomohwkl

psychosphere would be equally full of garbage?

The universal laws, the law of self prefecting universe, the cause and effect law are all recorded in psychosphere in terms of history. If people can delve into psychosphere and see and UNDERSTAND how envy, jealousy, wars, etc can be achieved in terms of inner happiness, they wouldn't cultivate such negative thoughts. Why do we learn history in our school? What can you UNDERSTAND the great civilisation on earth that's has collapsed? What can you LEARN from the HISTORY. Tom mentioned in his website, ".......In every `civilization` that failed (Mayas, Egypt etc..) the rulers introduced beliefs in `Devil forces` to hide and excuse their own machinations. They even taught people to kill others in the name of God..." In short, given the access of psychosphere, what you can LEARN from psychosphere is LIMITED by your INTELLECT. What is the purpose of the Great Intellect creates psychosphere? What is the intention of Internet?
bomohwkl

Is Psychosphere full of rubbish?

How can we learn a LESSON if there is no Contrast? Psychosphere contains negativity of earth history and it aslo contains moment of great inspirations. Negativity provides the necessary contrast, so that mistakes can be LEARNED from the past. What you can learn from any experience is determined and limited by how much you can comprehend.
I do not attribute ithe 'record' contained in Psychosphere as garbage.
Garbage is useless and cannot be used as lesson to increase the understanding of the universe.
Note: The quality of information on the internet is limited and determined by the intellect and intention of the person who write the information. That including myself.
I think this information should be put on topics on Psychosphere.
Marcus

Would anyone be interested in reading a book that is written in jibberish?
Such a book would be mindless garbage and a total waste of time reading it or trying to learn from it.

The psychosphere would also contain a phenomonal amount of jibberish book type examples.

That being said, it seems the garbage must exist to provide, as Bomhwkl said, a contrast. Without the contrast how could you appreciate what is real information?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Re: Psychosphere would be equally full of garbage?

Bomohwkl, you prompted me to think more and discover that my "equally full of garbage" proposition above is wrong. I'm still trying to make a comparative quantification, a logically sound one, that I will post later.
VeskoP

Re: Is Psychosphere full of rubbish?

bomohwkl wrote:I think this information should be put on topics on Psychosphere.
Thank you for the timely suggestion. I moved all relevant posts to this new topic titled "General Discussion about the Psychosphere." If, in the future, one or more specialized discussions occur here or elsewhere in a general topic, they will be moved each in their own specialized topic, e.g. "Navigation in the Psychosphere." Of course, the latter example will necessitate the moving of such a specialized topic to another sub-forum, not "Planetary History."
We'll try to maintain the entire forum as ordered and clean as possible.
Kestrel

This very garbage we could possibly define as a "mistake". Once we can identify it, we can learn from mistakes.

We could learn about mistakes we cant even imagen. Possibly.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Rezo

Maybe the garbage in the psychosphere [sound/video distortion or blank parts] could also be from noise pollution damaging the 7c field rotation [b/c it absorbs everything but thoughts, maybe rotational disruption would cause 'irrelevant contextual events' to be more emphasized than 'relevant' ones, depending on the search??

then again maybe the psychosphere is much stronger and better equipped to equilibrating then a human astral body.
Yothu

Very interesting discussion so far.

Is there a difference between "collective conscious/subconscious" and "the psychosphere"?

Is any piece of information of the past we access in a state of trance from the psychosphere?

Eg. I'am doing a past-life-regression. Where does the information come from? My own astral body? Maybe.

What about going into trance and literally slipping in a picture (let's say you focus on a page of a magazine you read once) of an ancient egyptian scene?
This dreamlike vision seemed more like a 3D-Picture to me, what means there was no motion.
A noble-looking but dead pharao was being prepared for enbalmment.

Anybody got a clue how to differentiate? It is interesting to note that seemingly the psychosphere can be accessed via O.B.E. as well as via trance state.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Alisima

What is garbage? I often see bums searching garbage cans for food. What we consider garbage, they eat.

Similar to the information on internet or the psychosphere or even in the jibberish book, it depends on who is reading.

Like showing a coffee machine to a very technical advanced society, and showing it to Mr. Caveman.

So, the value of information depends on the observer. Which brings me to three conslusions, ALL information is garbage, ALL information usefull, and, there is no information.

Regarding accessing the psychosphere, I think we all have already done it 100's if not 1000's of times already. The only problem, we were not aware. So we have no conscious memory of doing so. Or perhapse we subdueed it to intuition, or just pure luck.
yothu wrote:Is there a difference between "collective conscious/subconscious" and "the psychosphere"?
It is actually called the collective unconscious. But I believe there to be no difference.
yothu wrote:Is any piece of information of the past we access in a state of trance from the psychosphere?
Well, there are various levels of trances. In the lower trances there is much interference from the mind, and in higher trances less. I believe there to be a CONSTANT DIRECT LINK to the psychosphere at all times. But we mess up the information by consciously interfering with it. Overloading/Replacing certain events/images according to our own expectations/believe system is what is making the information messed up. Therefor, only with an absolute silent mind can one "read" flawlessly.
yothu wrote:Anybody got a clue how to differentiate?
It is hard, there have been books written about how to channel information, because that is what is happening, and how to establish it's authenticity. But like I said above, the deeper/higher the trance the more accurate the information is. So the question actually becomes, how to distinguish between a low and high level trance?? Well, that is something you have to do on your own, since it is an experience.
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

Rezo, welcome to the forum! :cheers:
Alisima wrote:So, the value of information depends on the observer. Which brings me to three conslusions, ALL information is garbage, ALL information usefull, and, there is no information.
Given the premise, why stop at three? Theoretically there can be infinite types and number of observers, so your conclusions should to be an infinite number.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?