Sterile Lakes?

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Sterile Lakes?

In TP
Smoke from the USA has already caused more than forty lakes in Canada to become sterile by means of the acid rains it provoked.
What are the names of the lakes that Thao might be referring to?
Vesko

Based on things I've read in the past, I think two of them are Lake Superior and Lake Eerie, but there are obviously many others. Yet, I think that in recent years we had cleaned up and managed to restore life in some previously contaminated, i.e. 10+ years ago, water basins.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

The Cyahoga river fire eh, closest river to me currently.

Its lake erie, I was there yesterday ;) Well not really, but I was really close.

Perhaps, its some smaller lakes though?(Erie and Superior are both in the US and Canada) I don't know. Its worth looking into.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao